Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 18

April’s P.O.V.
*Time Lapse – After lunch, in the gym-*
I just sat on the small stage against a wall in the gymnasium, watching how other people worked their asses off for the stupid formal. In less than 2 weeks I’d graduate. Though, I didn’t want to go to college and study. No, I just wanted to live in my own house with CC and earn some money by taking a job. I actually wanted to work in a tattoo shop and become a tattoo-artist. But I knew I’m not good enough for that. Some people say I’m very good at drawing but I knew I’d never be as good as Kat Von D. She’s my female idol. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw I got a new text from CC.
CC♥ : Turn around :) <3 xxx
I read the text and I immediately turned around. I saw CC smiling bright at me by the door. I jumped off the small stage and ran to CC.
“Hey, whatcha doing here?” I asked as I hugged him tight.
“Saving you, so where is my long ‘you saved me’ kiss?” He smiled. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I tapped his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he allowed it. Our tongues fought for dominance. He let me win and I tasted his mouth. It tasted like Cherry Coke. It was a longer kiss than this morning. CC broke the kiss and smiled.
“Where were you during lunch, by the way?” He asked.
“Oh, I was at the principal’s office.” I replied casually.
“What did you do?” He laughed. But I could see how concerned he was in his eyes.
“I didn’t do anything! He just gave me a long speech about why I can’t smoke on the playground. The whole lunch break long.” I replied, rolling my eyes when I thought about the speech he gave me. It was so boring!
“You smoke on the playground?” CC asked.
“Sometimes yeah, and in the toilets too.” I replied casually like it was normal that someone smokes in the restroom.
“You’re such a rebel. You’re MY rebel!” He kissed my lips softly. I blushed when he called me his rebel.
“C’mon, let’s get you out of this place! Sam and Ashley are already sitting in the car.” He smiled. I nodded. We ran hopping, hand in hand, through the hallways.

*TimeLapse – 2 days later-*
I woke up by the sound of my phone, which was laying on the night stand, playing ‘Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door’ by Guns N’ Roses. Fuck school! I thought. I didn’t wanted to go to school. I actually never wanted to go to school because school sucks. The only reason why I go to school was to see my friends back, but that’s it. I didn’t pay attention in any class. I usually talked to Sam or sleep. I rolled on my side and pressed ‘stop’. I rolled back on my back and heard CC slowly waking up. I quickly closed my eyes again and pretended I was still asleep. CC rolled to my side. I could feel his breath in my neck. I smiled and opened my eyes, facing CC.
“Good morning my rebel.” He kissed me on my forehead. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I let my head rest in his chest.
“Morning babe.” I smiled.
“How are you?” He asked.
“I am so fucking tired as hell! I don’t want to go to school today.” I sight.
“Then stay here in bed with me. I’m sure your mom won’t mind that.” He suggested.
“Yeah good idea.” I smiled up to him. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. His lips were so soft and warm.
“Whatcha gonna do today?” I asked as I let my head rest back in his chest.
“Well, me and the other guys are going to play a free concert in the neighborhood at 4 PM. I’d like you to come with me.” He replied.
“I’d love to come with you. Are there other bands going to play too?” I asked.
“Uh yeah, Falling In Reverse and You Me at Six are going to be there too.” He replied.
“Yay Falling In Reverse! Uhg we better get up now it’s already 8.30.” I said the second part in a not so enthusiastic voice. We both got off from the bed and I walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I let the warm water flow and undressed myself. Soon the water was warm enough for me and I stepped in and did my thing. After 10 minutes I stepped back out and grabbed my towel. It was black towel with purple stripes on it and it also had a skull in the middle of it. It’s weird to say it but this was my favorite towel. I grabbed my underwear, my purple skinny pants and a T-shirt that says ‘I love the drummer’ on the front of it, and put it all on. I also put on some studded bracelets that Amy gave to me on my 18th birthday. She knew I loved pyramid studded bracelets and belts so she bought me some.
I applied some eye pencil and put it in my pocket. I always had my eye pencil with me in case I cried when I had to think of Amy and my make-up was all smeared on my face. I headed back to CC who was laying on the bed. I walked over the bed and jumped on him. He looked at me and smiled.
“I like the shirt.” He said, looking at the words on the shirt.
“Hmm, I’m glad you like it.” I said and kissed him on the lips.
“We should probably go downstairs and tell your mom you’re not going.” He suggested. I nodded and got off him. He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch, reading a book in the living room. I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink.
“Hey mom, I don’t wanna go to school so I’m staying home!” I yelled from the kitchen.
“Okay!” She yelled back from the living room, continuing reading her book.
“Then I’m not going either.” Sam said who came into the kitchen with Ashley.
“Yes! That means more sex for me!” Ashley fist pumped in the air and picked Sam up bridal style. Sam giggled and Ashley carried her out of the kitchen. I laughed. Once a Purdy Boy, always a Purdy Boy..

*TimeLapse – 3pm-*
CC’s P.O.V.
“CC hurry up! We have a sound check in 5 minutes!” Andy yelled impatiently.
“Yeah, I’m almost ready!” I yelled back. We were at our tour bus, getting ready for the sound check. I was doing some..stuff..in my bunk. No, not that kinda stuff you perverts think I was doing. No, I was doing something for April. Tomorrow, I was going to ask her to be my date for the formal. April and Sam were going to the mall tomorrow. . At least that was what April said to me earlier this day. So I was going to buy her some flowers.
“CC come on!” Ashley said as he walked towards me.
“Yeah, just a sec. I can’t find my drumsticks.” I panicked a little. I really couldn’t find them. Where the hell did I left those sticks? I thought and looked through my stuff.
“I already have your drumsticks now let’s go!” Andy yelled. I sight in relief. I thought I lost them. Though, I have like 100 pairs of drumsticks but it isn’t fun to lose a pair. Especially not before a sound check or show. Ashley and I walked to the guys and we walked off to the place where the concert was.
After 5 minutes we came at the place. It was a big stage but not as big as at the Download Festival in England. Falling In Reverse had played their sound check and now it was up to us.
We played all the songs that were on our playlist and walked off stage. We were all sweaty and wet. But oh well, that happens after every sound check or show. We usually take a shower after we’ve played a show but not after the sound check. What’s the point of taking a shower if you are going to be sweaty all over again?
We were walking to Falling In Reverse’s bus. They asked us to hang out with them and we said yes. Jinxx knocked on the door and Ryan Seamen (Drummer of Falling In Reverse) opened the door. we stepped in and I ran to the couch. Their couch is much more comfy than ours. I just sat there, not paying attention to Ashley and Ronnie’s conversation about girls.