Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 19

CC’s P.O.V.
I was thinking about April. God, I missed that girl! I pulled out my phone and decided to text her.
Me : Hey my rebel, whatcha doing? I miss you :c <3 xxx
I send the message and put my phone back in my pocket. I took a sip of my Monster that Ronnie gave to me and felt my phone vibrate again. I pulled out my phone and read the text.
♥ April ♥ : Playing a stupid game on my PSP. You? I miss you too ;c <3 <3
Me : Hanging out with Falling In Reverse on their tour bus. Then why are you playing that game? <3 xxx
♥ April ♥ : Because I couldn’t win two minutes ago but now I can, so I keep playing it :) Oh tell them I said hi ;) xxx <3<3
I told the others April said hi and replied.
Me : Hahah ! :D I said hi :) where should we meet before the concert? Tour bus? <3 xxx
♥ April ♥ : Yay thanks ! Yeah tour bus is good for me :) xxx <3<3
We kept on texting with each other for like a half an hour. We were talking about French fries and other delicious food. It was about time for us to go back to our tour bus to get ready for the show. It takes us 15-20 minutes for us to put our make-up on and do our hair. That’s pretty quick actually.
We were walking to our bus until I saw Sam and April busy with talking to each other. I walked over to Ashley and poked his arm and pointed to April and Sam. Ashley had an evil smirk on his face.
“Do you think what I think?” Ashley grinned evilly.
“If you think to sneak up to them and scare them then yes, I think the same.” I said with an evil laugh. Ashley high fived me and we slowly sneaked up to them. We were about 3 inches away from them when suddenly, April and Sam turned around and yelled ‘booh’ at us. Ashley and I hopped up. I can’t believe they fooled us.
“How the hell did you know we were behind you?” Ashley asked confused.
“Oh babe, we could hear your cowboy boots.” Sam kissed Ashley on his cheek.
“Fuck these boots.” Ashley mumbled disappointed. We all laughed and walked in our bus. April and I headed off to the bathroom. There stood all our make-up. We used to have our own make-up but then we decided to share it.
I was busy putting on my war paint and April just sat next to the mirror, concentrating on how I applied my eyeliner. It made me a little bit nervous
“How the hell do you put your eyeliner on your eyes?” April asked still looking very concentrated at my eyes. Oh yeah, I forgot that she can’t put it on because she thinks it’s too difficult. But it’s not that hard, is it?
“It’s easy. Here I’ll put some on you. Close your beautiful eyes.” She closed her eyes and I put on some eyeliner. She opened her eyes again. Wow, just wow! Her eyes were even more beautiful.
“And? How do I look?” She winked at me.
“You look so beautiful.” I kissed her and pulled her into a hug.
“Uh CC, you do realize I can see a part of your butt right?” She laughed. My pants hung very low. Everyone could see my ass.
“Isn’t it pretty?” I joked.
“it’s very pretty. Can I draw a butterfly on it?” She asked very randomly.
“Sure, on one condition!” I replied.
“And that is?”
“You can draw a butterfly on my butt if I can write something on your boob.” I replied with a purdy smirk. I’m in my Ashley Purdy mood I thought.
“Deal!” She smiled. I laughed. Did she really said that it was fine? Hah, cool I can write on some big boobies! I thought.
April walked out of the bathroom and came back 2 minutes later with a black marker. She made a ‘turn around’ sign with her fingers and I turned around. She kneeled down on her knees and I felt the marker moving on my butt. Damn, it tickled. I just stood there, continuing with doing my war paint on my arms and face.
“CC please stand still.” She said.
“I’m trying but it tickleees.” I whined .
“Someone is ticklish.” She laughed.
“No I’m not.” I exclaimed. I wasn’t that ticklish..was I?
“Right..I’m done by the way.” She said sarcastically and she stood up.
“You don’t believe me do you? All right, you can tickle me wherever you want after the show.” I said and turned around to look in the mirror. April drew a cute little butterfly with a heart under it.
“It’s beautiful. Now it’s time for me to write something on you. Take your shirt off and show me some boobies.” I winked. April rolled her eyes and took off her shirt. She wore a light purple bra with dark purple stripes on it. But for some reason, she covered her stomach. Why did she do that? I thought. I shrugged it off and took the marker and started writing.
After a few minutes I was done writing on her breast. I wrote: CC loves this boob (and this girl)
I had decided to write on her left one too. I wrote: Forever my ♥
“Now look into the mirror.” I smiled. She nodded and turned around to look in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she smiled brightly.
“You like it?” I whispered in her ear.
“CC I love it!” She turned around and kissed me softly. I kissed her back and tapped her bottom lip lightly, asking for entrance. She allowed me and our tongues fought for dominance. I let her win and she let her taste my mouth. We pulled apart to get some air but also because of a knock on the door. I opened it as April put her shirt back on. It was Jinxx and Sammi, they were holding hands.
“Are you two ready to go?” Jinxx asked.
“Yeah we are ready.” April and I said in union.
“Let’s go then.” Sammi said and we nodded. I grabbed April’s hand and we walked out of the bathroom to the others, who were waiting for us outside. We all walked to the concert, which wasn’t far away. We came at the concert 5 minutes later. Falling In Reverse were still playing. They played first, then us and You Me At Six had to play after us. Falling In Reverse finished playing their last song ‘The Westerner’ and walked off stage. It was time for us to rock this concert!