Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 20

April’s P.O.V.
Falling In Reverse had just played their last song and walked off stage as they waved goodbye to the crowd. Now it was time for BVB to blow up the stage! The guys grabbed their instruments and headed closer to the stage. CC quickly pecked my lips and hugged me. He then walked up stage with the others. I stood back-stage and as far as I could see, there were a lot of people wearing BVB shirts.
“What’s up motherfuckers?” Andy screamed into the microphone. The whole crowd cheered and screamed.
“Who’s ready to rock?” Andy screamed. The whole crowd screamed again. I noticed a girl in the crowd who looked very familiar to me. She was standing behind a little boy. I knew it was a little boy because he had short hair and was wearing men cloths. I couldn’t see his face though because there was a speaker standing in my sight. But that girl, who was that bloody girl? I knew her from somewhere but from where?! I just couldn’t put my finger on it.
Sammi, Juliet, Ella, Sam and I were rockin’ and singin’ along to every song the guys played. You should’ve seen us. We were so crazy. The guys played:
Fallen Angels
God Bless You
New Religion
Set The World On Fire
The Legacy
Love Isn’t Always Fair
“You guys want a final song?” Andy asked as he took another sip of his water bottle. The crowd cheered and screamed ‘yes’ and ‘we want more!’.
“Alright, this song’s called Die For You!” Andy screamed and the other began to play.
“The writing's on the wall
Your crimson touch is going nowhere
I'll hang on to every word you said
And sink my teeth into this nightmare

Woah oh oh oh...
I'm screaming out
Woah oh oh oh...
Can you hear me?

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!
I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

I feel your body crawl
Pale flesh for my devotion
True pain was all you ever meant
Love would be our last emotion

Woah oh oh oh
I'm screaming out
Woah oh oh oh...
Can you hear me?

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!
I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

With every breath I feel you there
Forbidden love is falling
Your eyes sing despair

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would die for you!

I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would die for you!”
As Andy and Ashley sang the last song, the guys waved goodbye and walked off stage with their instruments. I saw CC all sweaty walking towards me with his arms open, ready to hug me. I took a few steps back.
“Ahw, c’mon give me a hug.” CC said as he put his puppy eyes on. Those eyes! He knew I couldn’t resist those puppy dog eyes.
“No you’re all sweaty!” I said trying not to look at those puppy eyes. CC smirked. He didn’t say anything. Instead he opened his arms again and hugged me tight. I could smell and feel his sweat on my body.
“Ew ew ew! CC let me go!” I tried to get out of his grip but with no success. He was too strong for me. I gave up and hugged him back. We pulled apart and walked to the tour bus.
We came at the bus and CC opened the door for me, like a real gentleman. I stepped in and I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I opened refrigerator and took out 2 cans of Monster. I also grabbed a small towel and walked back to CC, who was sitting on the couch. He looked confused at me.
“What’s the towel for?” He asked confused and took a sip of his Monster.
“That, my love, is for your sweat.” I replied and handed him the towel. CC chuckled and started drying his chest and arms with the towel. Suddenly, someone opened the door. It were Jake and Ella, followed by the others. Jake took a seat next to me and Ella sat on his lap, Juliet and Andy sat in a chair, Sammi and Jinxx were standing and Ashley and Sam were also standing. CC stood up and walked to the kitchen with his empty can of Monster and the small towel.
“Hey guys! Those are your two VIP’s for tonight.” A guy suddenly said. It was John. The tour manager. Two persons stepped on the bus. One of them was a girl, the same girl from the crow who looked very familiar to me. The other one was a little boy. It was Alex!
“April!” Alex yelled as he ran to me. I smiled and picked him up.
“Hey Alex!” I said happy.
“Is CC here too?” He asked.
“Yeah, hold on. CC!” I screamed. CC came out of the kitchen. As soon as he saw Alex, he widened his eyes and opened his arms. I put Alex back on the ground and he ran as fast as he could up to CC.
“CC!” Alex smiled wide.
“Hey buddy!” CC said excited as he picked up Alex and spun him around. I could see how happy CC was. His eyes were full of happiness. He loved Alex!
CC put Alex back on the ground and walked back to us. CC sat next to me and he set Alex on his lap.
“It looks like you two already have met each other.” Jinxx chuckled.
“Yeah, April and I met him in the park. He was crying on the bench so I asked what was wrong and he told me he couldn’t find his mommy, so April and I helped him to find his mommy and that’s how we became friends. Aren’t we .” CC explained.
“Yes we are friends.” Alex said shyly but happy.

“So Alex, did you like the concert?” Jake asked.

“Yes I did and I think my sister did too.” He replied and he pointed to the girl.

“So you’re his sister?” I asked the girl. The girl nodded.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Eryn. Eryn Blair.” She replied shy.

“Nice to meet you Eryn.” We all said.

“Are you a fan of us?” Andy asked.

“Well, this was the first time I’ve heard you guys play and you are pretty good so yeah, I’m a fan.” She smiled.

“We are glad you liked us.” Ashley said. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Andy stood up and opened the door. A guy with black hair stepped in. It was Ronnie Radke, the singer of Falling In Reverse.
“Hey can I hang out with you guys? The others are all passed out drunk.” He asked.

“Sure you can but we have 2 VIP’s.” Andy replied.

“We don’t mind. Right Eryn?” Alex said as he was laughing and giggling and playing with CC.

“Uh..no we don’t mind.” Eryn blushed deeply red. Ronnie smiled and took a seat next to Eryn. He put his arm on the back of the couch and Eryn blushed even more. I think she had a crush on Ronnie. It was silent for a while.

“Eryn has a crush on Ronnie! Eryn is in love, in love, in love!” Alex began to scream as he stood up from CC’s lap and ran around everyone. Eryn’s cheeks were turning bright red.

“Alex stop! I’m sorry but we have to go. C’mon Alex.” Eryn said still blushing. So she did had a crush on Ronnie? Hah! I knew it! I thought.

“Already?” Ronnie asked a bit sad. Did Ronnie liked Eryn too? I thought.

“Yeah we have to catch the bus.” Eryn replied. Alex gave everyone a hug. He ran to me and CC and gave us a big hug and a kiss on our cheeks. He then ran back to Eryn and they walked off.