Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 3

Sam’s P.O.V.

I Blushed when Ashley kissed me on my cheek.

“Are you blushing?” Ashley asked.
“No, it’s just hot up here.” I lied.
“Yeah..right..” Ashley replied with a sarcastic voice. I could tell that he knew I was lying.
I had an awesome day today. We had a lot of fun this day and it’s definitely one of the most amazing days I’ve had.
April and I were still partying on our way home. April put some more Black Veil Brides and D.R.U.G.S. songs on and we sang along with every song.
When we got home, Mrs Moore was crying on the couch.
“Mom? What’s wrong?” April asked.
“It’s Amy. The doctors said that she only has 2 days to live.” Mrs Moore cried harder.
“What?! No, that can’t be true! No, no, no, no!” April yelled.
“It’s true April.” Mrs Moore replied.
“I have to visit her. I just have to.” April said.
“No you can’t. the visiting hours are over.” Mrs Moore replied.
“Fuck! I’ll wait but,tomorrow I’m going to visit her!” April cried.
I had tears in my eyes when I heard Amy was going to die. Amy is a very good friend and I love her. I got into my room with tears in my eyes and I soon drifted off to a dreamless sleep.