Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

Chapter 21

April’s P.O.V.

I looked at Ronnie who was sitting next to me on the couch. He looked a bit sad and disappointed. Did he liked Eryn too? Maybe I should help them with bringing them together. Yeah I’m gonna do that. I thought. I already had a plan in my mind. I mean, it’s obvious that Eryn has feelings for Ronnie and not just some fan -girl -crush-feelings but actual, real feelings. And Ronnie.. Well when he stepped on the bus he smiled at her. Yeah I know, it’s nothing but when Eryn and Alex left the bus, Ronnie looked a bit sad and disappointed. That means something right? Right?

“Wel Sam and I should probably go too.” I said and got off the couch. Sam nodded and walked over to me with Ashley.

“Hey can I sleep with you tonight? I don’t want to sleep in my house.” CC asked.

“Sure you can babe but why won’t you sleep in your house?” I asked.

“Because there is a ghost in my house.” He replied. I was shocked. Did he just say that there was a ghost in his house? A real ghost?

“A ghost?” I asked not believing what he said.

“CC said he heard something in his kitchen and when he went down to look what happened, he saw nothing but a broken glass on the floor.” Jinxx explained. He was trying his best not to burst out in laughter. The others couldn’t hold back their laughter and burst out. Jinxx soon joined them.

“Hey don’t laugh! It’s not funny it’s true!” CC exclaimed.

“Okay CC, you can sleep in my bed.” I kissed CC on his lips. That calmed him down a bit. He grabbed my hand and we, Sam and Ashley walked off the tour bus. Before I closed the door, I looked at Ronnie. He was still looking sad. Poor guy! I thought. I closed the door and walked over to the others who were waiting for me.

Next morning I woke up because I was feeling alone and cold. I rolled over to see if CC was still sleeping but he wasn’t laying next to me. Oh yeah, I forgot he left last night. If you may wonder why he left. Well, I had a fight with Brooke.

***FLASHBACK***

I opened the door for CC and he walked in. Sam and Ashley were staying at Ashley’s place for the night so they didn’t come with us. We had the whole house for ourselves. At least I thought so. But no, my mom and Brooke were home. Mom was in the kitchen and Brooke was just sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

I grabbed CC’ hand and led him to the living room where Brooke was. CC still had his make-up on for some reason. Only in his face cause the rest got off during the show.

CC sat on the couch and pulled me on his lap. He moved my hair away and began planting kisses on my neck. I was trying my hardest best not to moan but I failed. A soft moan escaped my mounth. Luckily, Brooke didn’t hear me. I turned my face to CC and smiled. He smiled back and pressed his lips onto mine. I didn’t kiss him back just to tease him a bit. He pulled away and pouted. I laughed lightly and kissed him. He deepened the kiss by tapping his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed him and we both fought for dominance. But I let CC win.

“Ew, boy you are ugly with your make-up on.” Brooke suddenly said to CC. I broke the kiss and glared at Brooke.

“And you ARE ugly Brooke.” I stated.

“I am not!” She yelled.

“Oh no you aren’t ugly, but whenever you pass a mirror it breaks, but you aren’t ugly huh.”

“Whatever April. At least it’s not my fault Amy died.” Brooke said and stood up. I felt my blood boil. She knew I got angry when she talked about how it was my fault Amy died. I knew it wasn’t my fault but still it pissed me off and made me angry when people talk shit about her. You probably think I’m crazy but how would you be? How would you be if your own sister AND your closest friend dies and you are the last person who saw her. I loved Amy so much I still do, even if she is dead now. She was my closest and my best friend, besides Sam. I told her everything and she told me everything. We even did some badass things. That’s why it makes me so mad whenever Brooke said it was my fault. I got off CC’s lap and walked to Brooke.

“You know it’s not my fault that Amy is dead! I loved and cared about her, I still do even if she’s dead!” I snapped at her. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

“Yeah Brooke, she loved April.” CC, who suddenly stood behind me like a ninja, said and grabbed my waist to comfort me a bit. He pulled me into a tight hug and I cried in his chest.

“I hate you Brooke! I hate you so fucking much!” I yelled. Maybe a little too loud because my mom came running in the living room.

“Mom, April said she hated me.” Brooke started fake-crying. Mom looked at me with an angry look.

“Yeah, because it’s true!” I cried. CC hugged me tighter.

“Okay that’s it! No school, no phone, no laptop and no boyfriend for you for until the graduating day. You’re grounded also April! Hand me your phone and laptop. CC you should better go now.” Mom exclaimed. My mouth dropped. I looked at CC. His eyes were wide open. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t see my own boyfriend for more than a week. How was I supposed to do that?

“What?! Mom no! you can’t punish me because I said the truth. And besides, I’m a fucking adult you can’t punish me.” I yelled.

“April Moore, this is MY house so MY rules!” She screamed furiously. This was so unfair. How was I getting punished and Brooke not?

“Fine, I’ll find a job and I’ll live on my own.” I yelled.

“Phah, how are you going to do that? You’re grounded.” Brooke stated and laughed. I was getting angrier by the minute. Gosh, you have no idea how much I hated her.

“Fuck you Brooke! Fuck you!” I screamed loud.

“Alright that’s it April! Go to your room! CC I think you should go.” My mom commanded. I felt tears burning in my eyes. I looked at CC. He had tears in his eyes, like he was about to break down in tears any second…

*** END OF FLASHBACK***

I just lay down on my bed, thinking of what happened yesterday. I couldn’t believe it! How was I supposed to live without my laptop or my phone? And most importantly, how was I supposed to live without CC for more than a week?

I rubbed my eyes and got off the bed. I walked to my closet and opened it. I picked out my blue ripped jeans and my Black Veil Brides shirt. I put on my cloths and walked out of my room. Sam wasn’t home. She was at school. Brooke wasn’t home either. Luckily cause I didn’t want to see her face.

What can I do today? I thought. After I was thinking about what I could do today, I decided to bake some cookies. I checked the cupboards making sure I had everything.

“Okay so I’ve got flower, butter, vanilla, chocolate, eggs, milk, a bowl and the oven of course.” I mumbled to myself. I mixed the ingredients in the bowl and put the cookie dough on the oven plate. The oven was warm enough so I put the oven plate in the oven. All I had to do was wait 40 – 45 minutes until the cookies were ready.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I ran out the kitchen to the hallway and opened the door. There stood a guy with flowers in his hands. He wore a black pants and a dark red shirt with the logo of Flower LA Delivery.

“Flowers for.. Mrs April Moore.” The guy sat.

“Yeah that’s me.” I said and the guy handed me the flowers. I said thanks and closed the door. the flowers were red roses and some white roses and there was a purple rose too. They were beautiful. From who are these? Who send me these? I thought. I then saw a card in the middle of the roses. It read:

Dear love,

Will you go to the formal with me and be my gorgeous, smoken hot date?

[] Yes

[] No

Sincerely, a mysterious guy.

(P.S. it is me, CC J)

I smiled when I read the ‘P.S. it’s me CC’ part. He is such a little chicken. CC just asked me to be his date with flowers! How romantic is that?! Although I’m not much of a romantic type of person, I find it really sweet of him.

I then realized my cookies were still in the oven. I rushed back to the kitchen with the flowers in my hand and checked the cookies. Phew, they weren’t burned yet. I opened one of the cupboards looking for a vase to put the flowers in but I couldn’t find one. After I searched through the whole kitchen, I finally found a vase. I filled it with water and put the flowers in the vase. I looked at them and smiled. Oh I love CC!