Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 5

Sam’s P.O.V.
*skipping some days*
Today was going to be a sad day. It was the day of Amy’s funeral. I miss her so much. April woke me up this morning. She said we had to get ready for the funeral. I was dressed in black. I finished doing my make-up and headed to the living room.
April was sitting there on the couch, crying. She wore a black ripped skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides T-shirt, a Black Veil Brides bracelet, a Black Veil Brides star necklace, white shoes and a Black Veil Brides bandana. Yup, she’s a Black Veil Brides fan.
Mrs Moore was wearing a black dress and a black hat.
And Brooke, well Brooke was wearing a colorful short dress and a pair of red high heels.
After a couple of minutes, we all arrived at the church.
And Black Veil Brides were at the church too. They were there because Mrs Moore asked them to play The Mortician’s Daughter. It was Amy’s favorite song.
The funeral was quiet and sad as everyone said there little speeches.
Black Veil Brides played The Mortician’s Daughter so good and beautiful that I had to cry.
April’s P.O.V.
The funeral was quiet and sad. Black Veil Brides played The Mortician’s Daughter so beautiful. I noticed that Sam was crying.
After the concert, I sat outside, smoking a cigarette and crying. I know I shouldn’t smoke but I’m gonna quit soon.
Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see CC. He was so cute without his make-up on. None of the guys wore make-up today.
“Hey!” He said.
“Oh, hai.” I said.
“Are you okay?” He asked while he sat next to me.
“No, not really.” I replied.
“Ahw. Come here.” He said while he gave me a long, bear hug.
“Where is Sam by the way?” he asked.
“She left. Why?” I asked.
“Ashley asked me but I didn’t know.” He replied.
“Ah, kay.” I said.
“I think Ashley likes Sam.” He said.
I looked over to Ashley. I saw him flirting with Brooke.
“I think he doesn’t like Sam, I think he likes Brooke.” I said to CC.
“Why do you think that?” He asked.
“Look at him, he’s flirting with Brooke. He obviously likes her.” I said.
CC looked at Ashley. He stood up and walked over to Ashley. CC took Ashley outside with him. I could hear them whisper, but I could barely understand them.
(A/N Brooke is April’s sister.