Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 6

CC’s P.O.V.
“I think he doesn’t like Sam, I think he likes Brooke.” April said to me.
“Why do you think that?” I asked.
“Look at him, he’s flirting with Brooke. He obviously likes her.” She replied.
I looked at Ashley. He was flirting with April’s sister?! I stood up and walked over to Ashley.

“Ash, can I talk to you for a sec?” I asked.
“Uh, yeah.” He replied.

Me and Ashley walked outside. Ashley looked at me with a weird look.

“What the fuck Ashley ! I thought you liked Sam?” I asked.
“Yeah, I do like her.” He said.
“Then why the hell were you flirting with Brooke?!” I asked.
“I wasn’t!” He yelled. “She was flirting with me! I wasn’t flirting with her!” He yelled.
“So you don’t like Brooke?” I asked.
“No. I don’t like her. I actually can’t stand her.” He said.
“Oh okay, sorry man.” I apologized.
“No man, it’s okay.” He said.

We gave each other a Bromance hug and headed back.
I sat back next to April and talked to her. Actually, she’s really funny and random. I think I like her. She told me about the good times she had with Amy before she had cancer. She also told me funny and sad things about Amy.
Suddenly, her mom came to us and said April had to go home. I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. She blushed when I kissed her cheek. I stood up and walked over to the guys and talked to them.