Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 7

April’s P.O.V.
My mom told me we had to go home. CC gave me a hug and he kissed me on my cheek. I blushed when he kissed me.
Mom and I said nothing to each other at our way back home.
When we got home, I walked off to my room and I said nothing to Sam, who was laying in the couch. I got into
my room and I jumped in my bed and fell asleep. Crying. Again.

*skipping some days*
April’s P.O.V.
“Mom, I’m going to the Hottopic store with Sam!” I yelled from downstairs.
“Okay.” She said.
I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. Sam was already sitting in my car. She smiled and looked at the radio. I knew what she wanted so, I put some Sleeping With Sirens songs on for her. She sang along with every song. Haha, she is such a crazy person! After 10 minutes, we arrived at the Hottopic store and I parked the car at a nearby parking lot. We jumped out of the car and ran as fast as we could into the store. Some people were looking at us weirdly, but we didn’t gave a fuck. Sam and I walked over to the BVB clothes and the D.R.U.G.S. clothes. I saw an awesome T-shirt of BVB.
“Hey Sam, look at this shirt. Isn’t it cool!” I said.
“The heck yeah, that’s an awesome shirt!” She said with a big smile on her face.
“Should I try it?” I asked.
“Yeah, DUUHHH! Oh, and April, try this too.” She said while she threw a black dress at me. That dress was beautiful. I got into the changing room and tried the BVB shirt first, then the black dress. I got out of the changing room and I yelled at Sam.
“Sam? Where are you?” I asked.
“I’m in the changing room.” She replied.
“Okay.” I said. I looked into the mirror, dancing around and smiling.

“Look who’s dancing in front of the mirror.” I heard someone say. I quickly turned around to see CC and Ashley. I smiled when CC came up to me to hug me.
“You look fancy.” CC said to me.
“Thanks, I had to try this dress on from Sam.” I said with a smile.
“Is Sam here too?” Ashley asked with a excited voice. I chuckled.
“Yes, Ashley. Sam is here too.” I smiled.
“Where is she?” He asked.
“She’s in the changing room, but you can’t go in there because she’s changing her clothes and she’s probably half naked.” I replied.
“Ooohh, me likey.” He said. I laughed when Ashley rushed into the changing room of Sam. I heard a scream from Sam and I laughed again.