Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 8

Sam’s P.O.V.
April was talking to some guys, but I didn’t know who they were. I didn’t care either. Suddenly, some guy rushed into the changing room and I screamed, until I saw who the guy was. It was Ashley Purdy.
“Wtfuck! Ashley Purdy, what the hell are you doing..here?” I asked. I was half naked so I held the dress that I picked in front of my body.
“Seeing My Lady.” He replied with a smile.
“Huh? Your lady?” I asked a little confused.
“Uhh..yeah..” He mumbled while he was rubbing the back of his neck.
“Ashley, what’s wrong?” I asked with a worried voice.
“Okay, I’m just gonna say it. I like you Sam. I like you a lot.” He said while he was blushing.
At that moment, I pressed my lips onto his. Ashley broke the kiss and he asked;
“So, do you like me too?” He asked confused.
“Are you kidding me? I love you!” I replied. And with that answer, Ashley kissed me passionately. I smiled as he wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was perfect!

April’s P.O.V.
I decided to put my normal clothes on. I got into the changing room and I quickly changed into my normal clothes. I got out of the changing room and waited. There was an awkward, dead silence between me and CC, until CC said something to break the silence.
“So, that’s a beautiful dress that you’re holding.” He said while he pointed at the black dress I was holding in my arms.
“I know right. Sam picked it out for me. I don’t know why.” I said.
“Ah. Hey, speaking of Sam, where is she?” He asked.
“She’s still in the changing room.” I replied.
“Ah kay.” He said.
“I’m gonna spy on them. Mwahahaha!” I said. CC chuckled and nodded. I walked off to Sam’s changing room. I opened the curtain and I saw Sam kissing with Ashley. They didn’t even noticed I was there. I quickly closed the curtain and ran up to CC. He was looking at me with a confused look, and I told him what I saw. I took his hand and I rushed back to Sam’s changing room. I carefully opened the curtain again and saw Ashley and Sam still kissing. I noticed CC had wrapped his arms around my waist. Why did he held my waist? I looked up and smiled. I looked back at Ashley and Sam and I yelled ‘HEY’ to them. They quickly turned around and Sam punched my arm playfully.
“Autch, why did you do that.” I joked.
“That was for interrupting me and Ashley.” She said.
“Aw, is little Sammibunny angry on me, because CC and I interrupted you guys?” I asked with a smile.
“Yes, I’m very angry on you!” She said, crossing her arms.
“Ahw, poor you.” I laughed and poked her. I told her that I was gonna pay the T-shirt and I walked off to the cash register. I paid and headed back to CC, Ashley and Sam. Aw, Ashley and Sam looked so cute together. And CC? well, CC was looking at me. I felt kinda weird at the fact that he was looking at me, but, oh well I didn’t really care. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
“Hey Sam, are you still angry?” I smiled and poked her again.
“YES!” She yelled, but I knew she didn’t mean it.
“Aw, don’t worry babe. I’ll cheer you up. How about.. you, me, in my bed, tonight.” Ashley said as he kissed Sam.
“EW,THAT’S JUST GROSS!” Me and CC said together. I looked at CC and smiled.

CC’s P.O.V.
I couldn’t help but look at April while she was paying her T-shirt. She looked so beautiful when she smiled at the salesman to say ‘thanks’. I think I just fell in love with her. But, what’s the point of loving someone who doesn’t likes or loves you back. I must forget her. I looked at her when she headed back to us. I knew she felt a little weird by me looking at her, so I smiled and to my surprise, she smiled back at me.
“Hey Sam, are you still angry?” she smiled and she poked Sam.
“YES!” Sam yelled, but she didn’t mean it.
“Aw, don’t worry babe. I’ll cheer you up. How about.. you, me, in my bed, tonight.” Ashley said as he kissed Sam.
“EW, THAT’S JUST GROSS!” April and I said together. She looked at me and smiled.

April's P.O.V.

We headed back to the cash register because Sam had to pay her dress. She choose a beautiful, red dress with some fluffy stuff on it. It was a red dress made of tartan texture. (in case you didn’t understand me, it’s the same texture as a Scottish kilt)
I decided to wait outside and to smoke a cigarette. Yeah, don’t worry, I’m going to quit soon. As I was walking outside, I noticed someone was following me. I didn’t care so I just kept on walking. There was a small flower pot and I decided to sit on the side of it. As I lit up my cigarette, I saw the person who followed me. It was CC. I looked at the ground and took a puff* of my cigarette. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. I was thinking of Amy, how much I love her and how much I miss her. I heard CC saying “hey”, I looked up to see CC smile.

“Oh, hi.” I said with a sad voice. I saw how CC’s smile fade away when he saw the tear rolling down my cheek.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked. He sounded really worried.
“Uh.. N-nothing.” I lied.
“April, please tell me what’s wrong. There is something wrong, I can see it in your eyes.” He said.
“I-I miss Amy so much.” I cried. CC came a bit closer and hugged me tight.
“Aw, April. It’s okay.” He comforted me. It’s weird but I felt save in his strong arms. Some people say that CC is skinny. Yeah, he’s a bit skinny but, if you go to a concert and you see CC behind his drum set or you look at a picture of him topless, you’ll see his strong arms.

I whiped my tears away and took another puff of my cigarette. I asked why Ashley and Sam were taking so long and CC said that there was a line. I nodded and I kept quiet.
*I don’t know if it’s right.