Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

You and I - a *** and a bashful sailor.

Maggie

Killian quickly enters the tower room and heads straight to the beautiful girl chained to the makeshift bed. “I’m here to rescue you.” He says, putting on an innocent act. I just roll my eyes as I cross my arms across my chest.

“Rescue me?” The girl asks, shocked almost. “Who are you?” As she asks, Killian is quickly undoing her restraints. But her last question makes him look up at her.

“A friend.” He replies. “We haven’t much time. Your father’s life is in danger. He’s being attacked by the very same monster that took you from your family in the first place.”

“Wh-what? Rumpelstiltskin?” She asks, sounding extremely confused.

“The Dark One must be stopped.” Killian says, standing up while helping the girl up also. “You spend more time with him than anyone; you must know how to stop him.”

“I don’t know what your asking and I surely don’t know how to kill Rumpelstiltskin.” She states, sounding offended.

“You don’t?” He asks; his voice is mixture of defeat and confusion.

“No and nor would I!” She exclaims

“Mhm. Then I’m afraid I’m not here to rescue you.” He says, before backing handing her hard enough to knock her out. I can feel my muscle tighten at his actions. “So pretty,” he says looking down at her, “yet so useless.” Just as he’s making his way towards me; his hook flies out from his home and towards the door. Both of us look in the direction and see the queen standing here; holding his hook in her hand.

“She’s a valuable chess piece.” She says, walking into the room; closing the door behind her.

“Do I look like I’m playing a game of chess?” Killian says; sassing off to the queen. Times like this is when I really wish he’d bite his tongue. “My hook if you please?” He asks, motioning to his beloved hook.

“No.” She simply says; a smirk appearing on her dark red lips.

“The asking was me being a gentleman.” He says, slowly walking towards the queen.

“Is that anyway to address a queen?” She asks, moving forward a bit. “Even a pirate should have better manners than that.” Killian gives her a look; a look that says he can’t believe she knows who he is. “Yes, that’s right. I know who you are; Captain and how you came from Neverland.” She ways, walking around Killian; looking at him with a tinge of disgust before standing in front of him. “And all about the crocodile that you wish to skin…”

“Then you know that I will stop at nothing.”

“So dedicated and resourceful. No one has been able to fight pass my defenses before.” The queen says, sounding impressed almost as she looks at both of us. She then leans towards Killian. ‘She can’t help you kill Rumpelstiltskin, Hook.” He looks down, adverting his eyes from the Queen’s. “But I can.” He looks up at her, intrigued, while I can feel my heart stop; knowing he’ll do anything to get his revenge. Even if it means getting himself killed in the process…

Killian

“Are you mad!?” Maggie yells at me once we return to the ship. “Do you realize what she’s asking you to do?”

“How hard is it to take a heart?” I scoff. “It’ll be an easy job, no need to worry.”

“I’m not worried about you doing the job; I’m worried about you becoming a slave to the queen.” She sighs.

“You jealous, love?” I ask, smirking a bit; causing Maggie to scoff. “Don’t make it sound like a ludicrous idea.”

“I’m not jealous; I’m worried there’s a difference, Hook.” She explains. “You don’t know what to expect in Wonderland; it could be something you’re not completely prepared for. And to make matters worse; you’re going alone.”

“Come with me.” He suggests.

“You know I can’t.” I sigh. “You heard the Queen; two people go through and two people return. No more, no less.” A sigh escapes my lips as I walk over to her. “I can’t lose you.” She admits, choking on her words a bit as tears form in her eyes. “Who would have the resolve to take me to Neverland?” She weakly chuckles as I put my hand on her face. I slowly lean until our lips gently touch; thinking it’s a mistake I begin to pull back but stop. Maggie’s arms wrap themselves around my neck and her one hand pushes down against my neck; making it so our lips crash together this time into a more intense kiss. I kiss back as I back her up into the wall. My hand trails down her side; hooking her leg around my waist. He look away and look down at her with lust in my eyes. “It’s about bloody time.” She smirks before freeing her leg and pushing me over to the bed. I fall back onto as the backs of my legs meet the edge. I pull her onto of me and straight into a kiss. As I deepen the kiss, I roll us over so that I’m on top.

“I prefer my ladies on their backs.” I smirk down at her.

“Typical pirate.” She giggles as I lean back down into another hungry; lust filled kiss…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Whoever Brings the Night by Nightwish

Either the next chapter will be the last or there'll be two more chapters; not entirely sure yet. But again, the sequel is going to be titled Land Ahead. =]

comment&subscribe?