Status: Hiatus

Things They Don't See

Something Only We Know

“Abby?” I pick my head up from Eli’s chest when I hear his voice, soft and sweet. “Mhm,” I manage. “Can I…uh…Can I touch you…explore you again?” he says as his face and body turn a deep red. I nod and make an affirmative noise, and then he lays me on my back and looks at me, my body. I splay my legs so that he can settle in between. When he kisses my stomach, my breathe hitches, and I feel myself blushing. He makes a little groaning noise and kisses me all over my torso. He trails his hands down my sides until they reach my thighs. When they reach them, he grips them just tightly enough, so I know he wants me. “God, every piece of you is beautiful, my lovely Abby,” he breathes. He kisses me just under my bra’s wire, then his lips move up to my sternum. “Abby…” he can barely get the words out of his throat.

I wrap my arms around his neck. “Please, Eli,” I beg a little. I can see the struggle in his eyes: if he should do as I ask or stick to his former life’s morals. “Abby, I…I don’t want to be him, Sammy. I don’t want you or me to regret this intimate act,” he nervously says while being almost breathless. I slide my arms so that my hands are cupping his face, “You’re not Sammy, Eli. We both want this, and I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Please…I love you.” He holds my eye contact with him for a moment before he dips his head and starts devouring my neck with his lips. I glide my hands down his shoulders and back. He let out a little moan when he starts kissing my collarbone. “E-Eli, I…uh,” I suck in a breath, “please.”

He slowly moves his hands down my sides until he’s able to hook his fingers around my panties. His fingers press into my skin. I feel like lace fabric being pulled down my legs and hear them hit the ground where Eli dropped them. Next, I unhook my bra because I just need to get it off. After it’s off, Eli just looks at my body. He is admiring every little piece of me. “You’re the first woman I’ve ever seen like this,” he can barely breathe out. I look down at his briefs, and I know he really wants me badly. I skim my hands across his chest and down to the top of his briefs. “Can I?” I ask him. He nods because he’s not able to speak anymore from the pleasure. I pull down his briefs unhurriedly.

“Oh, Abby, please…oh god please,” he groans and pleads with his eyes squeezed shut. When I finally pull it down far enough, his cock pops out. Eli sighs in pleasure. I wrap my hand around his cock, and he sighs again but opens his eyes. “We should get a condom,” I tell him. I let go of him and reach over to my nightstand where I put the condoms Annie had given me because she thought I might need them if I met a guy while I was here. Little did Annie know that I was actually going to be using them with someone she had no clue about, someone who wasn’t even fully alive anymore. I tear open the package and roll it down his length slowly. His mouth opened a little bit because of me touching him.

I spread my legs a little wider for him, and he kisses me on the lips. He holds the kiss as he enters me, and I cry out into his mouth. He groans as it turns into an open-mouth kiss. It feels so amazing to have sex with the right person. Eli starts slowly. I know he hasn’t done this before, but he is doing it like he’s been having sex for years. “Faster,” I sigh to him. He does as I ask of him. Eli’s little moans and groans are turning me on even more. He pushes himself up onto his knees and grabs my hips. He starts going faster and now harder. I reach my hand down to stimulate myself even more.
Eli reaches up and grabs one of my breasts. He massages it in his hand for a little before playing with the nipple between two fingers. I throw my head back in reckless abandon and cry out again. My legs are intertwined around his lower body, and my heels are pushing into butt cheeks. I reach my hand out to touch his stomach. I can feel the sweat on his skin and him breathing heavily. Eli keeps a rhythm that drives me insane. My heart rate is sky-rocketing, and I’m sure his is, too. His eyes are closed in concentration as he thrusts into me over and over again. I feel the undeniably overwhelming pleasure in my body. When it takes starts to take over, I let go, and Eli do so, too. I dug my fingers into the mattress and dug my heels in even further.

We’re both shaking. I can barely control myself. I finally open my clenched eyes to see what Eli is doing and how he is reacting. Eli rests on his hands above me, heaving breaths. I smile up at him, trying to catch my breath. He laughs a little and smiles back at me. I try to giggle, whilst breathing heavily. Eli took off the condom and threw it in the trash bin next to my bed before collapsing on his back next to me. I curl into his side and giggle. “I make the most embarrassing noises,” I giggle more. “No you don’t. They made me feel amazing,” he kisses the top of my head. I relax into him. “I really hope no one is in the room next door because they would have to put headphones in, I think,” I laugh. “Well, then, lucky them,” he replies.

----------------------------

After a while, Eli and I got up from my bed. “I really do love-” Eli’s sentence is cut off by the door to the front room opening. “Abby, I got out of my meetings early!” “Oh, that’s awesome! I’m about to take a shower!” I yell back. “Okay, let’s go out to dinner after that!” “Okay! Sure.” I whisper to Eli, “Get in the shower with me. You can’t leave right now.” He nods. I start thinking to Eli, so only he can hear me. When we leave, you can go, but right now, it’s not safe to leave because Annie will find out. Okay? He nods at me again. The water feels so good on my skin. We are both able to wash off the sweat we produced.

By the time I was ready, Eli and I had come up with a game plan. He would hide in the bathroom until we left, and he believes that will be an ample amount of time to turn transparent again. He’ll leave through the walls but leave me something subtle so I’ll know he made it out unseen. “Abby, are you ready?” Annie calls from outside my door. “Just about. I’ll be out in a sec!” I turn to Eli and kiss him. I smile because of the things only we know about today. Then, I step out of the bathroom, close the door, and leave to join Annie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long. College has been very crazy lately. I've had almost no time for myself.