Status: Updates at least one's a week (on a bad week).

Best Intentions

2 Years After Freshman Year

I was at All Time Low's rehearsal. I wanted to leave. It's not that they were bad.. I mean they were great. It's just that Alex's girl friend, Lisa, was there. It was so awkward. I still tried my best to get along with her for Alex's sake. When we were put in the same room together, she would try to be nice to me. We tried to get along but, it was just awkward. She was a nice girl. She was smart, athletic, pretty, and she was kind. I could see why Alex likes her. She was the total opposite of me. I was average, not too smart not too dumb. I just tried my best to pass. I didn't look that special. I had brown hair, brown eyes. I wasn't athletic, I was more in the musical side. Again, we were total opposites. That must be why we didn't click. But she was a nice chick and I respected their relationship. It was just awkward.. But I liked her. She and Alex were really cute. Even I couldn't deny that fact. But even though they were really cute, between Lisa and I, it was really awkward. So I needed to get out. Now. Thankfully Tim, this guy I like, texted me.

Tim:
*Hey, missed you last night at Nick's. are you free tonight? :)*
Me:
*Couldn't go, I was busy! :( Yeah! Why?*
Tim:
*Wanna go out? Don't worry ,some other guys will be there too!*
Me:
*Sure. Why not?*
Tim:
*Great! Pick you up at 7?*
Me:
*Sure :)*
Tim:
*Great!*
Me:
*Great*

Oh shit, I just noticed it was 6:30. It took ten minutes to get to my house from Alex's. So, technically I only had 20 minutes to get ready. I had to leave now. Thankfully.
"Hey guys, something cam up. I need to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay?" I told them
"What? No. Stay, please?" Jack said pouting
"Yeah. Stay. It's way to early!" said Zack
"What came up that's too important for us anyway?" asked Rian. I was dead. I did not want to tell them that I was going out tonight. I knew that they wouldn't let me if they knew what really was up. Luckily, I remembered that it wasn't just gonna be Tim and I.
"I'm going out with some friends" I said. I wasn't really lying. I was telling the complete truth. I just left out some details.
"and who are those friends?" asked Alex. Fuck. He caught my bluff. He, aside from Sam and Cass, is the only one who can do that. They're the only people who can tell if I've left out something.
"Tim" I said. I couldn't lie to them. They all had that effect on me. I couldn't lie to them. And believe me, right now.. Lie to them was all I wanted to do, but I couldn't.
"Tim? You're going out with Tim? As in Tim from Math?" Jack asked
"Yes. Tim from math" I replied.
"You're leaving me for Tim from math?" he said
"Calm down, Jack. I'm always with you, guys. and I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay?" i told him
"You're not going" Zack, Rian, and Alex stated
"Hey, just let her. She's a big girl. She can take care of herself, right Tay? and besides she looks really excited about this. She obviously really likes this guy" Lisa said.
"Fine." Alex said walking out. What the hell was that about? He's getting on my nerves. I just wanna get out.
"Hey, I'll walk you out" Lisa said. This took me by surprise. I think she's finally starting to warm up to me "So, you obviously like Tim, yeah?" I nodded. "He's pretty cool... and cute too" she smirked at me. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up.
"Yeah" I answered
"Just be careful, okay? He's known for being a player, and you're one of Alex's bestfriends, I don't want you getting hurt.. He doesn't too, you know. But he'll come around eventually. He just... really cares about you" she was nice. Alex was lucky to have her. but even I knew that he knew that.
"Thanks. It means a lot." I smiled at her
"Anytime. Take care, okay?" she said
"You too!" I answered.

~~~

Once I got home I ran up to my room, like I predicted, I had 20 minutes to get ready. I quickly got in the shower and got out. I put on my usual outfit, a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top with a bandeau. Just as I slip on my vans the doorbell rings, but before I can run down and answer the door Sam beat me to it. oh no. In all honesty, I didn't really want anyone knowing about my "date" with Tim. I didn't want to tell anyone, until I was sure it was a date and what it meant.
"TAYSON! Get your ass down here! Tim is here" Sam yelled.
I ran down the stairs as soon as i got to the door. We said our hello's then I was in a hurry to get out of the house.

The car ride there was fun. We had totally different tastes in music. Which made it so interesting. I was trying to convince him how blink-182 was so awesome, but he wouldn't give in. He couldn't see it. We were complete opposites. Which was fine with me. It kept everything entertaining. The way we debated about everything. Not a single boring moment.

The date went well. Until he took me home. You would think that once I got home nothing else could've happened, well you were wrong. He opened the car door for me and once we were on the porch Tim was about to kiss me that is until someone opened the door.
"Hey Tayson! You're home! Finally! It's been 5 hours. We've been waiting for you!" said the awfully familiar voice. I gave him a look. Not just any damn look, i glared at this boy.
"Oh you're friend is still here. Well Tay has to get going now. You should probably leave. now." the boy said calmly
"oh okay. See you around, then?" Tim asked. I nodded. but before he could leave I kissed him on the cheek. Which the boy acted violently to.
"Hey! No PDA" the boy shouted. The other boy in the background just laughed as Tim was getting inside his car.And soon he was gone from my driveway.
"What the hell, Jack?" I hissed at him
"What? You're too young to be showing any PDA" Alex said in his defense.
"I'm 16, Alex. And so are you" I told him angrily
"Why are you so mad? You should be thanking us! We knew you didn't want to kiss the guy. We were doing it for you"
"No, you were doing it for YOU. as always." I said emphasizing the "you".
"Tay, the guy's a player. You're not really falling for his trap, are
you?" Jack said in Alex's defense. I just glared at the both of them
"You out of all the people? Tay Jardine falling for a douche bag jock?" Alex questioned
"He's a good guy, Alex" I say
"How would you REALLY know?" He asked me.
"I don't." I say. and it's silent once again. "But I guess, I'll just have to see"
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahh this chapter sucks. I'm sorry. I'm new at the whole writing a fan fic thing. But hey, I try. :)