Status: Updates at least one's a week (on a bad week).

Best Intentions

kiss my ass, Highschool!

2 more weeks until graduation. Cass and I were more than excited to leave this dump called high school. We sat on our usual spot outside, away from all the noise of high school. We liked the peace and quiet. It was always that way for the both of us. Quiet. That is until the boys go and check up on us.
"What's up baby girl?" Zack asked me. He and Rian were like older brothesr to me. And I was like a little sister to them. Therefore, one day they just decided to call me by that.
"Nothing much. Cass and I were just talking about what we were doing after graudation." I replied smiling at them
"Really now? And what is it that you're going to do?" Alex interrupted
"Honestly?" I asked him. He just nods. "I have no idea" I add
"No college?" Jack asked
"It's not for me" I tell all of them.
I don't even know why they decided on bringing this up again. We've talked about this before and i told them the exact same thing. It wasn't for me.
"Well, we have some news for you" Alex said. I gave them a look that signaled for them to go on. "We're going on tour, Tay! We'll leave a few weeks after graduation!" he added. I couldn't move. I spaced out. At that very moment I didn't know what to feel. Was I happy? Of course I was. I was so proud of them. But was I sad? Of course I was. My bestfriends were leaving me. I had no fucking idea what I should feel.
"I'm so happy for you guys!" Cass told them. The guys and Cass weren't really that close but she put in an effort to at least put on a smile for them.
"Tay, did you hear what we just said?" Jack asked
"Huh? Yeah. I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so proud. I really am" I said as tears started to form from my eyes. Alex took notice of this and immediately hugged me.
"Don't worry, babe. We won't forget you." He told me as he kissed the side of my head.
"Promise?" I asked all 4 of them
"Of course not! You're our bestfriend" Jack said. I smiled at them weakly.
"I promise. Not ever" Alex said. He quickly wrapped his arms around me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's really short. I think I'm starting to experience something called "Writers Block" God Bless me.