Take Your Hand And Walk Away

The doorbell

We drove to the restaurant where we were meeting Val, and Matt, and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“I cant believe it’s a boy,” I said placing my hand on my stomach lightly.

“I know it’s amazing,” Zacky mumbled from beside me in his car. I glanced at the clock seeing we were really late, the doctors appointment went later than I expected.

“Should we tell them?”

“Of course we should tell them,” I said. “And that’s not all we should tell them.”

“What do you mean,” Zacky asked turning off the freeway, onto the correct exit.

“I think it’s time you tell them about Casey,” I mumbled looking at the window;

“I cant I’m sorry I just cant, they will hate me for not telling them at the beginning,’ He sighed pulling into the restaurant parking lot. I scanned it not seeing Val and Matt’s car.

“Well then why didn’t you tell them when you first found out?” I asked as he pulled in to a parking place and turned off the car.

“Because I was scared and in denial about the whole thing, and I was afraid they would tell you and you would break up with me,” he said looking over at me as I folded my arms over my chest.

“I don’t care if you were scared you still should have told them,” I said frustrated.

“I know I’m sorry and I will, just…………just not tonight, tonight should be all about us,” he said leaning over to place his hand on my stomach. I smiled at him as he leaned in to kiss me.

“I didn’t see that on the menu,” Matt’s voice rung through the car. We pulled apart to see Matt and Val standing out side the car. “We have been waiting for you for like a half an hour, so we come outside to see where the fuck you are, and find you to doing this.”

“Sorry,” I said unbuckling my seatbelt and sliding out of the car, getting engulfed in a hug by Val.

“Let’s go eat,” she said.

“So, did you find out what it is?” she asked after we had ordered. I laughed nodding smiling over at Zacky before looking back at Matt and Val, sitting across from us in a booth.

“Yeah it’s a boy,” I answered happily.

“Oh that’s so great I’m so happy for you,” Val said smiling sweetly. I nodded looking over at Matt who was laughing.

“I still cant believe in a few more months Zack is going to be a dad,” Matt said shaking his head. I glanced over at Zack who had a series look on his face as if warning me not to say anything. I sighed shaking my head.

“Yeah, but crazier things have happened,” I mumbled.

“Well I’m going to go to the bathroom,” Val said standing up and quickly leaving.

“Me too, I’ll be right back,” Zacky said rushing after her, leaving Matt and me alone.

“So how are things going with you two?” Matt asked me. I shrugged.

“Ok I guess, how are things with you and Val?” I asked. “Any kids for you too?”

“I’m not sure,” he said looking away from me. I was always pretty close to Matt and I could tell when something was wrong.

“Is everything ok?” I asked worriedly. He looked up at me smiling, taking my hand in his.

“Yeah everything is fine,” he answered letting go of my hand as Val, and Zacky returned.

We ate and talked for a while, before we decided the guys should get home and rest because they were leaving for tour tomorrow.

“Do you have everything you need?” I asked as he was getting all his things ready for going on tour.

“Well except you coming with me,” he answered hugging me for the millionth time this morning.

“I’ll miss you too, but you know you are going to be back soon enough,’ I said smiling at him.

“Yeah,” he said bending down to kiss my stomach softly. “I’ll miss you too little guy.”

“Everything will be fine,” I said pulling away from him. I really didn’t want him to go, but I thought maybe some time apart would be good for us. Things had never been the same after I found out, and I so much wanted them to be the same again.

“Yeah, but I want you to know how much I love you, and I cant wait to get back so we can spend the rest of our lives together,” he said kissing me again. I nodded smiling a little uneasy.

“I love you to Zacky, but I don’t want you to be late, Matt will get mad again,” I said smiling, he nodded giving me one last long kiss before walking to the door and looking back one more time. I smiled at him.

“Everything will be fine, have fun, I’ll miss you,” I said. He nodded blowing me a kiss making me laugh, before leaving the house. I sighed looking around the empty house. I decided I would go take a nap.

The doorbell rung through the house bringing me up from a soft sleep. I groaned wondering who the hell it could be. I slowly walked downstairs as someone began knocking angrily.

“Coming,” I yelled walking down the stairs, but the person kept knocking anyway.

I opened it to see Kayla looking urgent, and Casey smiling up at me.

“Yes?” I asked rubbing my eyes tiredly.

“Where is Zacky I need him to watch Casey, for the weekend so I can go to Hawaii with my friends,’ she said rudely. I couldn’t help wondering if she was even a good mom to the poor little girl who rarely even saw her dad.

“Sorry he is on tour,” I said leaning against the door frame. Kayla looked at my growing stomach with a mean look on her face before she yelled angrily.

“He should tell me about these things,” she said frustrated.

“Well sorry, but he’s gone,” I said.

“Well what the fuck am I supposed to do now/’ she yelled making me shrug.

“Take me with you mommy,” Casey said looking cutely up at her mom.

“I wish I could sweetheart, but I cant,” Kayla answered.

“No you just don’t want to,” I corrected, as she glared at me.

“Could you take her,” she asked making me sigh.

“You really want me to take care of your daughter/” I asked looking down at Casey smiling.

“No I just really want to go to Hawaii,” she answered. I rolled my eyes at her.

“You are so selfish,” I mumbled shaking me head.

“Will you take her or not?” she asked impatiently. I thought about it for a moment, before I slowly began nodding.

“Ok,” I answered uneasily. “Is that ok with you,” I asked bending down to look at Casey in the face. She smiled nodding.

“Yeah I like you,” she said giving me a hug.

“Yeah just don’t like her to much,” Kayla sneered. I sighed rolling my eyes at her.

“so do I get a thanks or not/” I asked folding my arms over my chest. She shrugged, before bending down to give Casey a hug.

“I’ll miss you Casey,” she said before standing up and looking at me.

“Take care of her,” she said threateningly. “I’ll be back in three days.”

“I’ll take better care of her than you do,” I answered. She glared at me one more time before walking off. I rolled my eyes. She is just one of those people who was never meant to be a mom.

I looked down at Casey who was looking up at me sweetly. I felt uneasy wondering how this weekend was going to go.

Maybe everything wouldn’t be fine after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucked but yeah it's an update anyway! hope you like it please please please comment.

Thanks for reading.