Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Trouble

MPOV

I couldn't believe Anastasia left me like that. I thought she was learning to love me. I was also pissed because she got out of Antonio and Capri's sight.sickening love birds. I have to lay out rules for them, then scold them for letting her get away. I whipped my car into the parking lot of the grand hotel and went to the desk. The woman at the front looked at me with love struck eyes.

"How may I help you sir?" she sighed.

"Would you happen to know what room my wife is staying in? Mrs. Nazari." she frowned once the word wife left my lips and she started typing away.

"Fifteenth floor, presidential suite. Here's the key." she handed me the key and looked back down.

I took the elevator up, my blood boiling. She was in so much trouble. I went to the door and opened it silently. I crept to the bedroom and saw her tear stained face fast asleep on the California king bed. I sat on the bed and rested my hand on her thin pale shoulder and shook it lightly. Her amber eyes popped open and she smiled for a second then her mouth went into an O the next and then she narrowed her eyes and set her mouth in a thin line. So many expressions and I knew exactly how she felt. She moved to the opposite side of the bed and held the white pillow to her chest.

"Go away." she said and buried her face in the pillow so I could only see her wide eyes.

"Why did you leave? Are you looking to get in trouble?" I asked, annoyed.

"Why do you omit important facts about you?" she snapped back.

"Elaborate." I said while folding my hands with my fingers resting on my chin.

"Don't yell at me."

"Anastas-" I started.

"Promise me!" she cut me off.

"I do not make promises."

"Then I won't tell you. It's not too bad, just invasion of privacy." she rushed the last part.

"Excuse me? Do not frustrate me, tell me now." I said through my teeth.

"Well I went into your office even though I'm not allowed to and I looked through your shit even though I wasn't supposed to and I found that you have a fucking girlfriend and son!!" she rushed out.

I put my hand on my forehead and looked down. "Anastasia that's my sister and my nephew, her husband died and now she's a single mother so I send her money to be able to support herself and her son. Do you not see the resemblance? Maybe if you looked a little harder you would find birth certificates and childhood photos." I spat.

She looked down blushing and she lied back down and rolled away from me. I heard a few sniffles and assumed she was crying. I pulled her into my arms and cradled her like a baby. She looked away and pushed me away from her but I didn't let her go. She started grunting and getting frustrated and her small round face got red in anger.

"Let me go Milo!" she hollered. She started hitting me and I stilled hr hands.

I then grabbed her face so that she was looking me in the eye. "Anastasia you listen closely, you worried me sick when you left and I'm sparing you from a lot of trouble so I expect you to not be insubordinate!"

She started to cry and slapped across the face. I automatically let go and she ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. I banged on the door.

"Anastasia I have no time to play games! Open this door right now before I break it!" I growled.

"No!" I heard her sobbing voice shout.

I got the master keys and unlocked the door and swung it open. I saw Ana sitting on the edge of the tub looking beautiful. It was so difficult being angry at her. I slowly walked towards her and lifted her chin and placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Marry me already Ana." I said flatly. Her eyes widened.

"No." she said narrowing her eyes. Of course she wanted to get me angry, leave it to her.

I grabbed the bridge of my nose. "Ana why must you be difficult? We're in love, that is that."

"No Milo! You will propose the right way, I don't care if you have to do it fifty times I won't say yes until it's done the way I want." she said with her arms crossed over her chest. Damn, she's high maintenance, but I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty pleasee review!