Status: Updates ever couple days

Locks

Something Old

I was in shock. I couldn't believe what just happened. I was now lying in bed and it was past two am. I couldn't sleep because I was rerunning the events over and over in my head. What made him want to marry me? And an even bigger question, what made ME wanna marry HIM? The man that kidnapped me, threatened my life and my family's life, and fucking got away with it all. I wonder what would happen if he didn't get his way. I pried myself from his arms and rolled over to examine his face.he was in a deep sleep and you saw the bags under his eyes. I instantly felt a pulse through me that screamed "take care of him!". I didn't understand how I felt the desire to take care of him and to love him. Maybe because he wasn't really loved as a kid, his fucked up childhood upset me to the core. No matter what he did to me, he didn't deserve that, no one does. I started stroking his face and I pulled him close to me while nuzzling into the crook of his neck. I felt him stir and he stiffened, then relaxed and wrapped his arms around me and I felt his big hands stroke up and down my back. I couldnt help but to feel tingles down my back and myself getting a little wet. I tightened my grip on him and he tightened as well and his hands traveled down to my ass. It was like he could read my mind. His hands then went to my leg and he hitched it around his one hip. I gasped and he pulled me away as we met eyes. We sat there staring for a good two seconds, then he kissed me roughly and I locked my hands into his hair. He rolled on top of me and tore off my tanktop and panties. I got flustered as he admired my body. He ran his hands from my neck, down squeezing my breasts, and even further on my thighs. He caressed them for a moment and then separated them. He inserted two fingers and pushed them in and out slowly. I immediately arched my back and grinded my hips on his fingers. Milo's free hand was tangled in my hair and he was looking deep into my amber eyes as mine were locked to his almost black ones. He then nuzzled into my neck and started slowly kissing and sucking my neck. I whimpered in response and he smiled against my skin.

"Do you like that, little girl?" he purred in his irresistible accent.

"Ye-yes." I managed to get out.

He chuckled in response and continued sucking my neck slowly. His magic fingers continued their agonizingly slow pace. I couldn't take it much longer.

"Milo, please." I gasped.

"Please what, my angel?" he asked.

"Put. It. In." I said through gritted teeth.

Without hesitation he put his rock hard cock inside of my wet folds and went in and out slow. The whole time he kept his eyes on me as mine were squeezed shut.

"Look at me Anastasia. I want you to look at me while I make love to you." he said while lifting my chin.

I obeyed and kept my eyes on his as he went faster. He lifted my legs and put my left one over his shoulder. From this position he hit a spot in me that I never fathomed about and it brought me close to my estacy. Our bodies started to become slick with sweat and I started moaning. My face tightened as I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm. Our eyes were still on eachother. This had to be the most intense sex I've had yet. He felt me coming closer and he started going faster. He then leaned close to my ear.

"Come for me baby." was all he had to say to send me over the edge.

I let out a loud moan and my body shook with an orgasm as I felt him cum in me. Milo rested his forehead on mine as we tried to catch our breath. We lied there for what felt like forever just silent as he was still inside me. He then pulled out of me and slid on his boxer briefs.

"Sleep now. We have a long day tomorrow." was all he said as he walked outside the room with his iPhone in his hand.

I was too tired to protest so I went to sleep feeling fully satisfied by none other than the Milo Nazari
♠ ♠ ♠
For all the girls with a Milo in their life ;)