Status: RE-WRITING!!

I Won't Let Go

Chapter 4: Then Part I

January 1st 2012

‘Happy New Years!” Rita called as she walked into the back of the café slinging shrugging her jacket off and slipping her apron around her waist. I looked over at her smiling as I doodled on a spare sheet of paper on the table, designing labels for my photography watermark.

“Happy New Years Rita, did you go out last night?”

“Of course, there was no way I was missing my midnight kiss with some complete stranger.”

“Well did you get one?” dropping my pen I looked up at her curling my lips in a curious smile. Curling her lips into a cheeky smile she shook her head before speaking.

“A lady never tells.”

Snorting I got to my feet, “What lady? I don’t see a lady in here.” I laughed as her mouth fell open in shock resulting in a hard slap to my shoulder laughing loudly I walked out of the back area to relieve Alice so she could go home.
The elder woman looked at me smiling warmly before bidding us all goodbye once she had collected her things and wandered out the shop. I flicked a stray strand of my dark hair behind my ear when I heard his voice.

“Hey love,” lifting my gaze my dark eyes met his light ones.

“Hey…” I began grabbing a small pad of paper and pen getting ready to jot down his order, “What can I get you?”

“Nothing, actually I was here to ask what you were doing tonight?” I was taken aback by his question. He looked at me a cheeky smile spread across his face.

“Uh… nothing that I know of,” I stumbled, “Why is that?”

“A few of my friends are having a New Years Day party tonight and I was just wondering if you wanted to come.”

“You hardly know me.” I blurted out suddenly, my cheeks heated and I looked away from him, “I mean… uh…” I stumbled for something to say but instead I was left floundering for something to say when Rita suddenly popped up beside me.

“She’ll be there, where you having it?” I snapped my head around and glared at my friend standing beside me.

“Funky Budda.”

I quickly looked back at the popstar in front of me and began to speak, “I…” I was about to say can’t make it when Rita cut me off rudely.

“Right, she’ll be there, seven alright?”

“Great…” he paused briefly to look at me, I bit my lip and pulled my eyes away from his, “You should come too…” he trailed off and Rita quickly spoke.

“I’m Rita, this is Avery.”

“Right Rita… later Avery,” I watched as he walked out of the doors making sure he was out of sight before turning on my friend and slapping her harshly across her shoulder.

“What?” she asked, her lips quirked with laughter, I growled before turning and walking over to the coffee machine.

“What?” she wined, “Oh come on A, you need to get out and what better way then a New Years party with One Direction.

“I don’t even really know them, apart from the fact that are superstars.”

“That’s what tonight’s for, you can get to know them… well, Louis at least…” she paused and a saw an evil smirk spread across her face, “He likes you.”

“What!” I was astounded at her assumption, “no he doesn’t, he doesn’t even know me.”

“Oh come on, he is always in this place, everyday, and every times he’s in here his eyes are glued to you.”

“It’s been three days, three days Rita…”

“That’s all it takes.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes my lips twitching into a half smile, I shook my friend at Rita before she laughed and walked off to take orders.

~


The day zoomed past and before I knew it I was being ushered out of the café and into Ritas’ car as she sped down the highway toward her flat her mouth going a million miles about how she had to chose an amazing outfit that would catch their attention.

I smiled resting my head against the car window as it moved along. It was only moments before Rita pulled to a stop in a free park and shoved her door open grabbing her bag and stepping out of the car in a hurry.

“Hurry up A, we need to be looking sexy for tonight move your arse,” she called over her shoulder at me as I slowly stepped out. I chuckled walking up the steps and entering the building walking over to the elevator we waited for it to ding before entering and hitting the second floor. I looked over at Rita who was vibrating with excitement and a painfully wide smile spread across her face. As soon as the lift dinged Rita had grabbed me and was tugging me out and down the hall toward her apartment, jamming her key in the door she banged the door open.

“Come on we gotta get you looking sexy,” she giggled as she slammed the door closed and pulling me toward her room.

“Sit,” I obliged her order considering she was actually starting to scare me, she really was getting into this, but what if he didn’t even speak to me all night, or what if he just said hi and walked off. I watched as the fiery haired girl in front of me rummaged viciously through her wardrobe grabbing at the dresses that were hanging there beautifully. “GOT IT!” her sudden yell caused me to jump out of my skin, placing a hand over my racing heart I tried to calm the shocked feeling in my chest. Rita spun a smile spreading across her face. Hanging from her hands was a beautiful blue low-high gown; I gaped at the item of clothing before shaking my head.

“I don’t do strapless,” I shrugged lightly at her, she sighed and shook her head at me.

“Well tonight you are, plus it will look great, especially around your boobs.”

“Oi!” I crossed my arms around my chest, “What are you saying.”

“Oh honey, all I meant was that a strapless gown normally emphasized a girls bust and considering you already have a decent sized one I can only imagine what this will do to it.” I furrowed my brows at her and shook my head about to detest but she spoke, “You’re wearing it!” with that she chucked the material at me, “Now go shower and change.”

“In case you forgot I don’t have any clean underwear…”

“Right,” she nodded her head before walking over to her dresser and producing a Victorias Secret bag, “I was saving this but you need it more then me,” she chucked the bag at me. I looked down before slowly prying the plastic open. I saw a flash of black and a lot of lace. Shaking my head I entered her en-suite bathroom starting the water up quickly, placing the dress on the sink and dumping the plastic bag down before tipping the contents out.

A cheeky pair of black lace panties fell out with a bright pink ribbon on the front then a strapless black lace bra with the same ribbon, I shook my head stripping then stepping under the warm water.

“Hurry up I still need to have a shower as well as do your hair,” I chuckled reaching forward and pulling the door open exposing my body that was covered with her rather cheeky undergarments.

“Dang!” Rita sighed, I rolled my eyes, “I wish they did that to my boobs.”

“Their just that little bit to small for my knockers,” I pointed out looking down at my chest where my boobs had been pushed up, “I’m going to look like a try-hard tramp.”

“Shut up,” she laughed, “get out and put the dress on there is a pair of shoes out there waiting for you, try find a clutch or something.” With that she tugged me out of the bathroom chucking the dress at me again, winking then closing the door and starting the water up. Looking at the dress in my hands I shrugged and undid the zip at the side before pulling it over my head, wrapping my towel around my dripping locks I walked over to the bed spying the shoes Rita had left out for me. Stepping into them I wandered over and scanned over her jewellery but found nothing that I wanted to wear instead I grabbed a black clutch and sat down on her bed waiting for her to finish.

Tonight would be interesting.

My hands were already clammy due to nerves and my heart was picking up pace as every minute ticked by.

Please god, don’t let me embarrass myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the next chapter :D This is where things start to begin for Avery and Louis, the start of their relationship hehe ::tehe:
Anyways please tell me what you think
Thisis Averys outfit.

Thank you to all my readers and commenters and subscribers and recommenders.
A special shout out to
lovelyacoustic
Randy Orton

and
Paint.It.Black for their wonderful comments and feedback means a lot guys. :D I smile like a maniac when I read them.

anyways will try update again soon.
please comment and tell me what you think :D

Image