Status: NUMBRO 3 OF THE LOST IN HELL SERIES

Finally I'm Free

I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

*Brian’s pov*

I slowly open eyes only to feel a weight on my chest. I look down and smile at Lilly sleeping peacefully on my naked chest. Her soft breaths fall on my skin, warming it. Her tiny hand is clutched in her brother’s tight fist. She whimpers in her sleep and I watched as Jimmy’s fist tightens. I run my hand over her brown locks and smile as she cuddles closer to me.

“Bri?” I close my eyes contently when I felt Alexa curl herself around my left arm. My hand was captured by both of hers. She picks up my hand and gently kisses my knuckles. I bend my head down and kiss her on the cheek. She opens her beautiful brownish blue eyes and looks at me tiredly.

“Go back to sleep Kitten.” I smirk as she shivered at my voice. I love still having this kind of effect on her. Makes it known that I can still please her by just talking. I don’t feel that old when she does that.

She smiles up at me and buries her face in my neck. I felt her lips press themselves against my pressure point. Her teeth nipped the skin there gently.

“Are the kids okay?” Her voice was soft and sweet. I smiled at her innocent yet motherly tone. No matter what she was still that girl I found in a cemetery 5 years ago. Her voice would always be soft. She would always be a little shy. Yeah she broke out of her shell but she would sometimes go back into it.

I ran my hand over her back and pull her closer to me. “The kids are fine, still sleeping.”

“No we aren’t Daddy!” I laugh as Jimmy jumps up and down on the bed while Lilly sat in between me and her mother. She sucks on her thumb watching her brother with her big brown eyes. “Come jump Sissy!”

Her brown hair flies over her face as she shakes her head. She leans against her mother’s chest and lies down in front of Alexa. Alexa looks down at our daughter and softly and gently pulls the thumb out of her mouth. Lilly looks up at Alexa and nods her head. She puts her arms around her mother’s neck and I watch as Alexa stands with Lilly clinging to her like a monkey.

I sigh deeply as I watch my two girls leave the room. Lilly has been getting clingy since this all happened. I understand it and I love it that she needs me so much but she also needs to see that me and Alexa would never leave her.

I grab Jimmy and pull him down on the bed and smile as my son laughs as I tickled him. I stand up and throw his small body over my shoulder. We laugh as I run down the stairs and slide to a stop in front of the kitchen.

“Sorry Babe but you can’t beat Tom when he does it.” Alexa said looking up from her cooking.

“Please im better than Tom Cruise any day of the week.” I smirk at her and kiss her cheek before placing Jimmy in his seat next to his sister. I bend down and kiss my Princess’s cheek and smile as her giggle reached my ears.

I look up as music started to play.

“Why are we listening to church music?”

Alexa giggled as she brought over the food. I grab the plates and shit. “It’s not church music. It’s some nights by FUN.”

“Sounds like church music.” I mumbled under my breath and smirk as Jimmy laughed. I place the plates; cups and sliver wear down on the table and sat at my seat.

“My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she call "love"
When I look into my nephew's eyes...
Man, you wouldn't believe the most amazing things that can come from.”


I looked up as Zacky came into the kitchen singing what im guess is this song. He sits down next to me and piles food on his plate. Jimmy and Johnny come in following after him and also piled on their plate. I smirk as Leana slapped Jimmy on the back of his head as he started to eat.

“You have to wait for everyone, James.” She sits next to him as my best friend sat at the head of the table. Jordan was sitting comfortably on fiancés lap. Alexa sat next to her father and our daughter. She puts food on Lilly’s plate before cutting it up. She does the same with our son’s plate while Jimmy looks at her.

“Yes Daddy?”

“Can I eat now?”

“You could’ve started eating once I sat down Daddy.” She smirks to me as the guys dug into their mountains of food. I chuckled as Leana called them all pigs before starting to eat herself.

I watched over my food as Alexa helped Lilly eat. Alexa would wipe her chin clean of maple syrup or of eggs. I smiled as the two of them squealed happily as It’s Time by Imagine Dragons plays from the radio. Jordan follows their lead and sang to the song with them.

“Hey this has a nice beat! I like it!” Rev shouted before stuffing his face again. He started to move to the drums playing. I shake my head at my best friend and wipe my son clean of maple syrup, seeing as Jimmy was done. Jimmy clapped his hands and laughed as they stuck together.

“I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
i]I'm just the same as I was!”[/o

We all laugh as Lilly sang happily to the radio. She dances in her seat singing way off key and adding her own words to the song.

“It’s my grandbaby sooooo cute!” Rev yelled out before coping Lilly’s moves. Happy that her grandfather joined her, Lilly started to yell out the words. We laughed as Rev followed her lead.
Leana shakes her head at her boyfriend but couldn’t help but smile at the two of them.

“So adorable.” I heard her whisper before going back to eating.

“Mommy I done!” Alexa cleans up Lilly before letting her out of her seat so she can go play with her grandfather. I watched as my daughter sings and dances with my best friend.

‘You and I go hard, at each other like we going to war’

Alexa squeals loudly and joins our daughter with her dance. Zacky and Johnny get roped into dancing by my daughters puppy dog eyes. Leana and Jordan clean up after breakfast while I watch as Jimmy grabs his sister’s hands and bring her to the fall so they could dance together. Rev grabs my girls’ hands and dances with his daughter. Zacky and Johnny shrugs at each other before dancing together.

I shake my head at my friends and family before walking out of the house. Pinkly barks at me and I keep the door open so her and the other 2 dogs can run outside. I light up a cigarette and inhale the toxic smoke. I could see a black Tahoe pull up in front of my house.

Matt gets out of the driver’s seat before letting Bella out, who runs to Sinbad. Matt helps Rose out of the car. She crosses her arms over her chest and points angrily at me. I smirk to myself knowing that is my cigarette she is anger about.

“Tell him to put it out, Matthew!” I flinch at the squeaky yell.

“Im not gonna tell him to do something at his own house.” Matt tells her before walking up to me. We do a bro hug before I look down at Rose and pull in a drag. I blow out the toxic smoke into the air and watch as she coughs and waves a hand in front of her face.

The door opens before she can get any words out and my soon to be mother in law walks out with a scowl on her face.

“Didn’t I tell you not to come near my grandchildren?” She glares up at Matt as she stands next to me. I continue smoking my cigarette as Rose opened her mouth again.

“You don’t tell Matt what to do; he is the leader of Avenged sevenfold.” Leana snorts before glaring down at Rose.

“Actually Matt maybe the lead SINGER but Brian is the leader of the band.” She places a motherly hand on my arm and keeps glaring at Rose.

“So you want to do this now?” I asked over the loud voices of Leana and Rose.

“If that’s okay with you?” I nod my head and flick my dead cigarette bud away from me. The 4 dogs came running at my sharp whistle.

“Listen Lilly is in a great and happy mood right now, so try not to change that.” Matt nods before following me into the kitchen where everyone is dancing to don’t you worry child. It isn’t that bad of a song.

Lilly stops dancing and looks up at Matt, who smiles down at her. She walks up to him and looks past him and outside to Leana and Rose. Lilly runs back to her brother and cowards behind him. Matt frowns and looks down sadly. Rev places a hand on Lilly head and makes her look at him.

“Lilly-pad your Uncle Matt is very sorry for hurting you but you have to remember that he is gonna have a baby. Your Uncle Matt can’t be with you all day; he has to be with Aunt Rose too.” Lilly shakes her head at her grandfather. Rev bends down and places Lilly on his hip. “Lilly, Uncle Matt wants to play with you again. Why don’t you go and have fun with him again?” Lilly shakes her head again and points down at her brother. Jimmy looks up at his twin and grabs her hand.

Rev sighs and places her down on the floor again. Lilly huddles her tiny body into her twin’s arms.
I walk over to my kids and crouch down to their height. I pull Lilly’s head from her brother’s shoulder and make her look at me.

“Princess, I know that Uncle Matt has hurt you but he still loves you and wants to be the best of friends again.”

She sticks a thumb in her mouth and looks at her brother. He grabs her free hand and pulls her to Matt. I watch as Jimmy grabbed his uncles’ hand and placed Lilly’s hand in it. Lilly wrapped her fingers around his pinkie and looked up at her uncle. Matt bends down and picks her up. She smiles at him around her thumb and lays her head on his shoulder.

I grabbed Alexa around the waist as she was gonna go over and pull the thumb from Lilly’s mouth.

“But Bri”

“No buts Kitten leave her alone right now.” she nods before cuddling up to me. Jimmy walks over to us and waves his hands in the air. Alexa bends downs and picks him up. I take him from her arms and pull her back towards me. Jimmy copies his twin’s position, just without the thumb.

Leana and Rose comes into the house glaring at each other. Rose’s glare deepens as she saw Lilly in Matt’s arms. She started yelling in Spanish and I tilt my head, trying to understand everything she is saying. I can’t understand it all but I understand the last part she says very clearly.

“Usted no mocoso bueno. Has arruinado todo! Se supone que me encanta!”

“Wanna say that shit in English?” I glare at her.

She looks at me scared. “You understood what I said?” I nod my head slowly. Alexa looks up to me and asks what was said.

“She said and I quote: You no good little brat. You ruined everything! He is supposed to love just me!” I look down at Rose and smirk some when I saw her face pale some. “Was I right?”

She looks up at Matt saying some bullshit before Leana stops her.

I kinda tune out what was being said and lock eyes with Matt. He had tears in his eyes and I shake my head slowly at him.

“It’s just the pregnancy talking.” I said loudly and everyone quieted down. Rose looks down ashamed at herself. “Listen I understand that being pregnant can make do and say stupid shit. What you said better be the hormones talking because if it isn’t, it’s not gonna be a very pretty sight. Now I can see that you’re ashamed so I really am hoping that this is the pregnancy talking and that’s all.” Rose nods her head and apologizes to everyone but mostly to Lilly.

“I forgie you.” Lilly smiles down at Rose. Lilly leans down from Matt’s arms and hugs Rose and the neck. Rose takes Lilly from Matt and hugs my daughter to her tightly as tears fell from her eyes.

I look at the radio as a slow weird like song came on.

“I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart”


Wow really this new artist all right about that same shit. I shake my head and kiss the top of Alexa’s head. I really can’t stand any of the new music.

“Stop complaining about the music, Bri.” I look down at my love and raise an eyebrow. “I know you very well.” And that was that.

I smile at her and bring her even closer.

No matter how crazy this family is, I do belong with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO LILLY FORGAVE MATT

AND THE ONLY REASON ROSE WAS BEING A BITCH WAS CAUSE OF HER PREGNANCY OR IS IT??????????

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPPIE..... I KNOW I LIKE THE PART WHERE JIMMY DANCES WITH LILLY THE MOST!!!!!!

Image

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE/GIVE LOVE!!!!!!