Status: NUMBRO 3 OF THE LOST IN HELL SERIES

Finally I'm Free

True Love

It’s been 2 months since the problem with Matt and Rose. It has been over and done with for a while now. And I can’t be happier that it is.

Its hard being a mom and watching your child in pain because of someone you consider family. But I don’t have to worry about that anymore.

The guys are going to go on tour in four days. Brian and Daddy have been spending every waking moment with the twins, me and Momma. We went to water parks, zoos and aquariums.

The twins don’t understand why Daddy and Grandpa are leaving but they know that they could see them whenever they want.

It was decided between me and Bri that I and the twin don’t go on tour right away. The guys have to get used to being on road again and can’t really have distractions. I know Bri didn’t mean it that why but I still fought with him about. After 3 days of fighting and ignoring each other, I saw what he meant and I agreed with him.

The twins would want the guy’s attention since they would be in a place they never seen before. I would need all the help I can get and in the beginning it would just be me and Momma.

Jordan has to work and can’t get off till next month. And Megan has family problems and weddings she has to go to. Rose is staying with Matt’s parents while we are all on tour. Matt didn’t want the stress of being on tour hurt the baby.

I rolled my eyes when she started fighting with him about it.

She thought he was just trying to get rid of her but Momma stepped in and explain to her what happens on tour.

We finally got over that and it was decided between all of us that we join them in three months in Jersey, when everyone is free. Well ‘sides Rose.

Image

“Come on Kitten.” I looked up at Bri and smiled. He was dressed in his black swim shorts and flip flops. A shirt was thrown over his shoulder and a hat was on his head covering his hair. He picks up his sunglasses and places them over his eyes.

I sigh and stand from my seat on the floor in the living room. I was playing Barbies with Lilly while Bri got ready. He was in a meeting again about the tour.

I can’t understand how many meetings you have to have about something we all know all about.
I pick Lilly up while Bri calls out to Jimmy. Our son comes running down the stairs and jumps into his father’s arms.

We walk outside and Bri hands me my sunglasses. Lilly takes them from my face and puts them on. I kiss her cheek and catch them before they land on the ground as they fell off of her face. I strap Lilly in before getting into the front seat. I grab Brian’s hand once he starts the car. I put on the radio but don’t pay any attention to what is playing.

“Did you call your mom?”

“Yea her and Daddy are gonna meet us there. Are we stopping to get McKenna?”

“No my dad is gonna drop her off at 12.”

“Why?” I pull out the Cars sippy cup and hand it to Jimmy when he asked for it. I hand Lilly her Ariel one and go back to looking at Brian.

“She has dance practice till 11. It’s gonna take a while for her to get ready and stuff.”

I nodded my head and waited for him to park the car. I get out and grab Lilly and a beach bag. Bri grabs Jimmy and the cooler and the other beach bag. We walk to a secluded area on the beach and place our stuff down.

I roll out the four towels before handing the twins their toys. I sat on my towel watching as they tried to build a sandcastle. I felt Brian sit behind me and he pulls me back so Im sitting in between his bent legs. I lean back and intertwine our fingers. He kisses the top of my head before placing his chin on my shoulder.

“Im gonna miss you.” His voice was a soft whisper.

“Im gonna miss you too.”

“Are you sure you don’t want leave with us?”

“I want to but I don’t want to leave the girls behind.” I kiss all of his knuckles softly. He sighs and I shiver when his breath hits my naked shoulder. “Bri we are all going to be together again in three months.”

“Three months is too long.” I couldn’t see his face but I know that there was a pout on his face. I look at the twins to make sure they are away from the water before turning my head. I kiss his pouty lips and lay my head on his now clothe chest.

“I don’t want to be away from you either but it’s your dream to do this.”

“It may be my dream to be famous but you and the twins are my life. I need you more.”

“Oh and what kind of job are you gonna get then?” I smirk up at him when he has no answer. “That’s what I thought. Bri being a guitarist is not just a dream but it is your life.” He opens his mouth to say something but I cover it with my hand. “It is your life. You love your music more than anything. And yes maybe not more than me or the twins but you still need it to live. You wouldn’t be yourself if you gave up your music.” I kiss his nose before getting up and walking over to the twins.

“Look Mommy I made an astle!” Lilly shouted once she saw me. I look down at the castle and it’s pretty good for a three year old.

“It’s beautiful Princess. How about Mommy helps you?” She nods and I help her build a sand castle. Jimmy gives up digging and comes to join us.

Image

*Brian’s pov*

She was right, of course. Music has been my life since I could hold a guitar. I can’t just leave it but if it meant being with my family more than I would. But Alexa would never let me. She would probably yell at me for giving up something I love for her. She always hated the attention and wouldn’t like if I stopped what I love doing for her.

I smile softly at my family as they build a castle. Jimmy was throwing sand everywhere and Lilly squealed every time it hit her. Alexa would laugh and splash water at him.

“Hey man!” I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I had to squint my eyes to see my best friend and his girl standing there. “Where is my daughter and grandbabies?” I pointed them out to Rev and laughed with Leana when he went running at them, yelling about something stupid.

Jimmy got up and ran at his grandfather taking them down to the sandy floor. They both laughed before Jimmy started to chase his grandfather around the girls.

Leana sat down next to me and gave me a knowing look. I sighed knowing exactly what she is gonna say.

“You really told her didn’t you?”

“I wasn’t going to lie to her.”

“It wouldn’t be lying Brian.”

“So you want me to hid shit from your daughter?”

Leana looks at me sadly. “If it would make her feel better than yes, I do want you to hide things from her. But you better tell me first.”

“I can’t do that Leana.” I look down at Alexa’s towel and brush the sand off of it.

“Why? If she doesn’t know then it would never hurt her.”

“And when you all go on tour and I don’t, then what to I say. Oh yea Babe by the way I quit the band because I want to be with you and the twins more. Yea that would go over perfectly.” I roll my eyes and lean back on my hands. I watch as both Jimmy’s jumps onto the castle, destroying it. I frown as Lilly starts crying about her princess castle. Jimmy crouches down and tells his granddaughter something that makes her smile and clap with joys. All four of them started to build something else.

“Brian if you want to be with your family, then she should understand.”

I shake my head and look her in the eye. “Would you be saying that if it was Jimmy wanting to quit?” She frowns and shakes her head at me. “Then you should understand why Alexa doesn’t want me too.” Leana nods before walking off to play with the others.

I lay on my back with my head on my arms. My legs were still bent up.

I just don’t know how I can leave my kids after being home for almost 6 years. I mean there were small tours but not an almost 7 month one. And the tours we had was always in Cali or Vegas. Only once we had to fly to Jersey for the Orion Music Festival. But we came back home after a week.

I have never been away from my family for so long. I have no idea how im gonna last.

Image

*Alexa pov*

“Grandpa I want the blue shell!” Jimmy yelled at Daddy before grabbing it from his hands.

I look over to Bri and frown when I saw him just lying there. I knew something was bothering him so I got up and walked over to him. I sit on his stomach and intertwine our fingers.

“What’s wrong Bri?”

“This tour is gonna kill me.” I sighed understanding what he is talking about.

“I know Bri it’s gonna hurt all of us.” I lay down of his chest and sigh as one arm lays itself on my back. I giggle as his fingers run up and down my spine.

“I don’t wanna leave.”

“I don’t want you to leave but you have to.” He nods before we lay in silence.

I really don’t want him to leave. I want to be selfish and keep him home with me. I have never been without him any longer than a week. We were always together. And no he has to leave. I have never been this sad since that incident when I was in a coma. But I have to be strong for him. For our kids.

But mostly for myself.

Image

*Jimmy pov*

I smiled at Lilly and Jimmy before looking over to see Syn and Lex laying down with each other. I could see the frown on my daughters face.

Brian leaving for 7 months is really hurting the both of them. The twins don’t know how long I and Syn are leaving for. They just know we have to leave because of our job.

I don’t want to leave either. It was always hard for me to leave when it was just Leana but know im leaving my daughter and my grandchildren too.

It is gonna be hard for all of us.

“Jimmy!” I looked up when I heard someone yell mine or my grandson’s name. I smiled when I saw McKenna running towards us. The bubbly purple haired 15 year old ran into me and we fell onto the ground.

“What is with you Haners that you have to knock me on my ass?” I laughed as Lilly squealed at the sight of her aunt.

“Auntie Mickey!” Lilly jumped up and hugged McKenna. Kenna picked Lilly up and placed her on her hip. Lilly played with Kenna short purple hair with a happy smile on her face.

“And how is my little Minnie?” I laughed at the nickname Kenna gave to Lilly.
Brian being the ass he is told the twins to call McKenna, Mickey. So to get back at her older brother she started calling Lilly, Minnie and Jimmy, Pluto. The twins love the nicknames, Brian though hates them but he won’t say anything since it makes them happy.

“Aunt Mickey, we are building a sand castle. Help us!” Jimmy shouted at his aunt before getting more sand for the castle.

“Are you a little too old for this Rev?”

“Shut up shortie.” I smirk and give her a noogie. She swats at me with her free hand and Lilly helps her.

“Ha Lilly loves me better!” McKenna sticks her tongue out at me and Lilly follows her aunt.

“Stop teaching my children that crap!” we look over at Brian who is still laying down with Alexa on top of him. I think she fell asleep.

“Is she sleeping?!” I called at him and McKenna laughs as Alexa stuck up her middle finger at me. “Hey that isn’t nice young lady!” again with the middle finger. “Fine then.”

I walk over to them and smirk at Brian. He takes his hand off of her back and smirks back at me. I pick her up and laugh as she yells. I throw her in fully clothe. She stands up and I laugh at her. She looked like a drowned rat. Jimmy joins me but McKenna and Lilly stays quiet. I could see McKenna smirking that Haner smirk out of the corner of my eye. I look at her confused before I heard my daughter’s yell. I look at her and gasp as I saw her running at me.

I jump and start running whichever way I can. But damn for a short person, she is fast!

I felt a small body crash into my back and I fall face first into the sand. Water dripped off of Alexa and onto my naked back. I squeal and try to jump up and get her off of me. She wraps her arms and legs around me and the cold droplets land on my skin even more. I run into the ocean with her on my back. She laughs and hugs me tighter.

“I love you Daddy!”

“As I love you Sweetie!” I yelled at her.

McKenna is with the twin in the water. Lilly is kicking the water while her brother is leaning away from his aunt and is hitting the water with his fists.

“Hey lets go get some food!” Brian yelled and we all climbed out of the water.

McKenna and Brian dry the twins off while Alexa walks over to the bathroom and gets changed. I quickly dry off and pull my shirt and shoes back on.

Syn and Kenna dress the twins quickly and carry them to the cars. I help Leana pack everything up and carry everything to the cars. Once everything is packed and the twins are strapped in, Alexa comes running towards us.

“Sorry there was a line in the bathroom.”

We all get into the cars and I follow Brian to Denny’s.

We all eat quickly before saying our goodbyes. Me and Leana climb into our car and drive back to our house.

Image

*Alexa pov*

I climb up the stairs with Jimmy in my arms and Lilly in McKenna’s. Brian is locking everything up downstairs.

I change Jimmy into his pjs and let him run down the stairs. I check on Lilly and Kenna and saw that they were both dressed in their pjs.

I watch as McKenna took Lilly’s mickey mouse plushy before walking into mine and Brian’s room. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. I heard the door open and after a few minutes it closed again.

I dry off and walk into my closet. I get changed before walking down stairs. I stop in the living room doorway and looked at Brian.

“Aw look kiddies Mommy and Daddy matches!” McKenna squeals before laying the throw blanket over her and the twins. I roll my eyes and sat in Brian’s lap. He pulls a throw blanket over us before pressing play.

I fell asleep halfway into the Lion King.

Image

*McKenna pov*

I looked down to see both of the twins fast asleep. Turning my head I also saw Bri and Alexa asleep too.

I guess we are sleeping down here tonight. I get comfy and look at my brother again.

I have never saw him smile as much as he does now. I know it was because of Alexa. Once he got with her, he became one of the happiest men ever. He would always be smiling and laughing. Joking around with others. He never did that when he was with Michelle.

Michelle always brought my brother down. Alexa always brightens his day.

It got better when he found out about the twins. These twins are his whole life.

I know a lot of girls my age would be jealous that there is another woman in my favorite brother’s life. I should be angry that im not his number one. But Im not because I know if I ever needed Brian he would always be there for me. Brian is a family man, always has been. Nothing could ever make him turn his back on his family. My brother may not have me as his number one in his life but I am still one of his top priorities.

I love my niece and nephew. I would do anything to make them happy. Even dress up in Mickey Mouse pjs and walk around with a Mickey doll for them. They are my world. I could never hate them for taking my brother’s attention off of me.

Same goes with Alexa.

She was always there for me. She helped me get ready for my first date, my first dance. Everything! She stood by my side and drove me to school on my first day of high school. I call her when there is a problem in school

Alexa never yells at me. She never looks down at me with disgust or pity. She doesn’t turn her back when I told her I didn’t want to dance. That I don’t want to be this girly girl anymore. She took me shopping for new clothes. Alexa dyed my hair purple, and then took the blame for it all when my mother screamed at me.

Alexa helped me become who I always wanted to be. Just like my brother did for her.

When I see Bri look at Alexa it’s with love and happiness. He is relaxed when he is near her. They would be across the room from each other and Brian would always keep an eye out for her.

He was never like that with Michelle. When he looked at Michelle there was love but there was also sadness and despair. He never made sure she was safe and happy. He also couldn’t get away from her fast enough but with Alexa, he wants her close to him always.

I want a relationship like theirs.

I saw relationships being built on lies and disseat. But Alexa and Brian’s relationship was built on love and trust.

They may fight but they would always make up. They balance each other out.

Alexa keeps Brian calm and relaxed. While Brian helps Alexa break out of her shell and be wild and crazy. They help each without even knowing it sometimes.

Their love cannot be brought. It cannot be taken for grant. It cannot be stolen. There cannot be any lies.

What they have is true love and with that they can get work past the worst of things.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY SO THE BAND IS GOING TO GO ONTO TOUR!!!!! THE GIRLS THAT ARE GOING ON THE TOUR WITH THEM IS JORDAN, MEGAN, LEANA AND MCKENNA... ALSO ALEXA AND THE TWINS...

ROSE ISNT GONNA GO BECAUSE SHE WOULD BE 6 MONTHS WHEN THEY ARE ALL GOING TO MEET UP!!!

IM SORRY I ONLY PUT MCKENNA IN NOW... I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR HER TO HELP OUT WITH THE TWINS WHILE THE BAND IS ON TOUR....

AND FOR ALL OF YOUS WHO DONT KNOW THE BEAUTIFUL MCKENNA HANER.........

Image

AND FOR ALL MY LOVEY FANS!!!!!!!!!

SEXY SYN!!!!!!!!

Image

COMMENT/ REVIEW/ SUBSCRIBE/ GIVE LOVE!!!!!!!