‹ Prequel: Blood Lines
Status: Active

My Blood Lines Are With You

I Need A Well Thought Out Plan

After many hours of traveling from Arizona to Huntington Beach California, I finally did make it in one piece. The sun was just starting to rise over the Ocean as I drove along it to find a good hotel to stay in while I looked for the little bitch. I pulled into the parking lot of a Days Inn where I got a room for 2 weeks just in case it took that long to find her but I don't think it will. I brought my bags from my truck up to the room and laid them down on the bed. I need to think of a good plan to get her to come back to me. She won't just run away from me and leave without a fight and if anyone gets in my way, they'll die just like that Rawlings guy did. I got so much pleasure out of taking his life and if she doesn't come willingly...well I guess she'll get the same thing he did. I smirked at my actions as I laid back in the bed. I folded my arms back behind my head trying to think of a plan but my mind was brawing a blank from the lack of sleep I had gotten so I closed my eyes and decided to sleep and then think of something tomorrow when I'm out looking for the little skank.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up late in the afternoon and my mind started filling with ideas of how to get her back to me. This Lee chick has to be some secret friend she's never told me about and I bet those pricks at the shop called her and told her about what happened. I picked up my cell and dialed the number for the shop and listened to the other end ring.

"Rawlings Body Shop, how can I help you today?"

"Yes I'm calling to see if a girl named Lee is working today. She said if I needed her for anything to call her workplace." I said smiling to myself.

"Oh well, she's taken a short vacation to be with a friend for personal reasons. Can I take a message and I'll give it to her when she gets back?"

"No thank you." I said hanging up. So my suspisions were just confirmed. Lee had to have come here after being told about me killing Rawlings. I got up from the bed and dug around in my bag pulling out some clean clothes and going into the bathroom to take a shower before driving around to find that bitch.

I got out of the shower and dried off my toned and muscular body and put on the clean clothes before leaving the bathroom. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys before leaving the room at the hotel and going down to my truck. I got into the driver's seat and cranked the engine up making it roar. I backed up with speed before pulling out like a bat out of hell. I drove down the coast before turning off on a street and slowly coasting up the road looking at each driveway to see where her car is. Luckily for me, that Rawlings dude had information about each employee's car like the make and model and even the color of them. This should be a peice of fucking cake. Once I find out where she is...I'll wait and then snatch up Lee unexpectedly and hold her until she calls Roxy and has her crawling back to me. I know she won't be able to resist especially with her only friend in the world held hostage.

I went down every street and still hadn't found that whore's car but I'm not giving up on it. I turned onto another one and finally spotted it. I checked the paper I had and seen it was the same license plate and I couldn't help but smile. This is also the house Roxy lives in and I'll be able to fuck with her mind a little before grabbing Lee. Oh this should be so much fucking fun and I think I'll start first thing in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Yeah I know it's short but comments are always welcome!