Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 4

An hour has passed and Zachary woke up in his bedroom all warm and toasty. He didn't know how he got here. All he knew was that he passed out outside behind the school building. He then turned his head slowly since it was throbbing still from the impact of the brick wall earlier and saw Jacoby, Jared, and Frank. "Glad you're awake dude. I thought you will never wake up." Frank said patting my arm. "Where am I and how did I end up here?" Zachary said in confusion. "Your dad was getting worried that you weren't home so he called all of us to go find you. We ended up seeing you passed out in the rain covered in mud from the ground, so we brought you back." Jared said being helpful. "Yeah, we're sorry that we weren't here but if we knew what was happening, we could have helped. We could care less if we got expelled." Jacoby said joining the conversation. "I didn't want you all to do that. Who would be playing at the homecoming performance with me?" Zachary said getting up really fast but flew back down on the pillow due to how his head was. "You need some rest; we'll come over and see how you're doing tomorrow after school." All three of them said giving a slight smile. "You guys better get going, I need to talk to Zachary." Jimmy said standing at the doorway all disappointed. All three of them nodded and left. Zachary turned his head away towards the ceiling as his father came to sit by him on the bed. "You had me worried son, I thought something bad happened like someone kidnapped you or murdered you." Jimmy said frowning. "You didn't call me if something like this was going to happen. I told you to call me if you're in trouble." He added on. "You would have probably died if you were slammed against the wall more." Jimmy started tearing as he finished. "I'm sorry dad, I, I, didn't have my phone with me, I thought I did but I didn't. Plus if Gerard saw me, he probably would have killed me." I said accidently letting out his name. "Gerard…" Jimmy said looked at him. "Is that the bully who torments you?" Jimmy said staring down at Zachary. Zachary just nodded slightly. "Him, Brent, and Jerry who were sidekicks. Mainly just Gerard." Zachary said as he knew if he didn't answer again at his dad will be pissed off at him. "He saw us in the office trying to confront him." He added. Zachary put both of his hands over his face and started bursting to tears. Jimmy bent down and hugged him for warmth and comfort. "It will be okay son. I'll handle this." Jimmy said rocking Zachary back and forth. Zachary dug his face into Jimmy shoulder in shame. "I'm going to go downstairs and call the principal. He gave me his home phone so I can call him anytime. We will fix this Zachary." He said kissing his head and left the room. Zachary sat there and started singing random notes in his head and soon he passed back out.