Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 6

Zachary woke up by a loud yell coming from his dad's room. He quickly got up to see what is the matter. He burst into the door and saw Jimmy in pain. "What's wrong!" Zachary said being in alert. "Call 911, now!" Jimmy said screaming in pain while holding his chest in agony. Zachary ran downstairs, grabbed the phone and called for help. As soon as he got done on the phone, he ran upstairs for his father's aid. Jimmy thinks he knew what was going on but didn't want to think about it, especially if he was in pain. "Dad, what do you need!" Zachary said yelling in response. "I-I n-need, paper a-and a p-pen." He said grabbing Zachary's hand and shaking it uncontrollably. He nodded and grabbed whatever his dad wanted until the ambulance showed up. Jimmy kept the paper and pen with him so he can write down some stuff while the ambulance took him away into the back of the truck. Zachary followed behind. During the ride, one of the paramedics give him a shot so his body can calm down. A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital and Jimmy was taken into the emergency room for exams and other tests on what is going on with him. Zachary had to wait outside till farther notice. The doctor came out to tell Zachary the news. "Who is he doctor?" He said in nervousness. "Your father, is dying Zachary. We don't know how long he will be in this world but it won't be very long. He might have a day or two to live." The doctor said in sadness. Zachary started to tear. Who will be taking care of him till he graduates? Who will he be telling his problems to? Who will accept that he is gay? All these questions ran through his head. "Can I see him?" Zachary said bringing warm tears to his eyes. "I don't think now is not the time. I think you should go home for a bit and we'll call you." The doctor said what the best thing he should do. "I don't know how to drive, I'll just stay here and wait." He said telling a lie so he wouldn't have to leave. "Alright then, that is fine also." The doctor said patting his back and walked away. "What am I going to do?" Zachary said to himself. During that time, three people disguised themselves just in case Zachary was at the hospital. Which he was but he fell asleep in the chair outside his father's room. They all decide to go in since Jimmy wanted them to come. "You're here, I thought you never showed up." Jimmy said in a weak voice. All three of them took their hoods down since the close is clear for now. They revealed themselves the members of Avenged Sevenfold, Zachary's favorite band of all time. "I can't believe this, it's not time for you to go yet!" Matt said in sadness. "What are you supposed to do without you! I know you had to take a break of drumming because of your condition but, why now?!" Johnny said in disappointment. "Dude, you're my best friend in the world, I don't know what I will do without you!" Synyster said bending down and hugging and tearing on Jimmy. "You guys have to understand I don't have much time to live either way. Here, I wrote this will for you guys. I want you to continue to raise Zachary and keep an eye out on him. He has been through a lot and he needs to comfort all he could get." Jimmy said handing the paper to Synyster who looked at it for a minute and nodded. "He is a picture of him now in case you don't know what he looks like now." Jimmy said handing the picture of Zachary's junior school picture to Matt then passed it down to Johnny then to Synyster. "Why is he going through a lot? He looks like he can get all the girls." Matt said in curiosity. "That's the problem, he's gay and is being bullied. Look, he has a performance tomorrow at a half time show with his band. He is performing one of your songs and I want you to be there for them and get him after." Jimmy said giving directions for them to do. They all nodded. "Now you guys better go, I need to spend my last day here with Zachary." Jimmy said in content. "We'll miss you Rev." Matt said hugging Jimmy and all three of them put there hoods back on and walked out. Jimmy sat there for a moment or two and called the nurse in so she can get Zachary.