Status: If you don't like slash, please leave. Subscribe if you want more. More should be coming soon!

I'm Not Letting Go

I'm Not Letting Go Chapter 8

"Dude, I don't think we should bully Zachary anymore. I mean what has he done wrong?" Jerry said in rudeness. "What has he done wrong? He fucking kicked me in the nuts and plus he is a faggot! He doesn't deserve to live." Gerard said making up plans to get Zachary back for being told on by the principal that got him out of the team for homecoming. "Dude, I'm sorry but Brent and I am not going to help you anymore. He is defenseless and yet, you torment him? That's fucking wrong!" Jerry said as Brent nodded in agreement. "If you fucking leave, I'm kicking you off of the team and will never be helping you again with your problems like passing English!" Gerard said trying to be scary. "Dude, go fuck yourself. Come on Brent, we have apologizing to do." Jerry said mentioning to Brent to follow. "Fine you fucktards! I don't need you! I don't need fucking anybody!" Gerard said in frustration. A few hours have passed before the big game starts. "Alright, are you all ready?" Zachary said in nervousness. He never played in front of hundreds of people before and is scared that he might mess up. "Yeah we're re-"Frank was cut off so what Jared and Jacoby. "What's wrong guise?" Zachary said in confusion. "Turn around." Jared said to Zachary. So he did and saw Brent and Jerry. "Oh my god, not now, not now!" Zachary said in shocked. "Zachary, can we have a word with you for a second?" Jerry said trying to be polite. "I don't know can you?" Frank said growling at them. "We wanted to say sorry for being mean, we realized that what we did was wrong and that we wanted to make it up to you. We want to be by your side in case Gerard has any funny ideas." Brent said in seriousness. "What is he going to do?!" Jacoby said with an angry look. "I don't know but were about to attack him and take his plans away." Jerry said getting prepared to leave. "Should we trust you?" Frank said in suspiciousness. "You have to please." Brent said pleading for their trust. "Guise stop, I will trust you, but if you mess up and straight out lied to us, Frank knows how to cope with jocks like you." Zachary said in content. Brent and Jerry nodded and left to find Gerard. "I guess it's almost time." Zachary said to the others. They all nodded still getting set up.