Status: steadily updating

Letters to Paris

Deux/Two

Chanel
My mind was spinning as I told how my day went again to my Papa. I had already told Mama as she prepared dinner for the three of us and I had told my older brother, Raoul, earlier over the telephone.

“Sounds like the meeting went well, yes?” He asked me in our native French language, his greying brows were drawn together in worry and excitement.

I nodded my head happily, “They want me to be apart of the ad for the perfume.” I answered him in French.

We had lived in France for our whole lives but had only just moved to the beautiful city of Paris the year before, so I did still get lost when I tried to go on solo expeditions. We lived three blocks from the beautiful Tower itself and my room had the perfect window view because I claimed the whole top floor as my own.

We lived in a three story home, but the top floor, my own personal getaway, was very small with a somewhat low ceiling. The second floor held what used to be Raoul’s room and Mama and Papa’s bedroom with the house’s largest bath and beauty room. Lastly, the first floor held our sitting area, dining space and kitchen. The best thing about my room though, was that I first had my own bathroom and a balcony. A balcony that reminded me of the scene from the English play Romeo and Juliet because the cobblestone streets waited below the decorated railing and I could sometimes hear the people passing by.

I sighed in satisfaction from the food that now rested in my stuffed stomach. I excused myself, did my dishes and scurried upstairs to find that my phone had missed texts from the people I had met earlier in the day. Most from the one called Niall.

Do you know of any nightclubs around we can go to?” One from him read. I answered saying that I did and the location, not a beat later I received his response. “What time do you want to meet there?

I furrowed my brows in confusion and decided to call the Irishman, he answered on the first ring with a cheery hello. “Bonjour, am I invited to go with all of you?” I asked him.

He sounded nervous when he answered, “Well yeah, if you’re free.”

I sighed, “I am, but I cannot stay out late.”

“That’s okay! So what time then?” I opened my mouth to answer him but he cut me off. “I’m on the phone, mate.”

I heard shuffling from his end followed by someone else’s voice. “Is that Chanel?” It sounded like the girl from earlier too. “Hi Chanel! It’s Eleanor! You’re coming with us tonight right?” I laughed and said I was, gave them a time and said I’d meet all of them at the club.

***

I decided that because the club was only a couple of blocks away that I would walk and enjoy the nightlife of the town. There were some guitarists playing inside out outside of little cafe’s I passed, they waved seeming to recognize me, there were adults in business attire with a bag of dinner in their hands as they got back in their cars... The city really woke once the sun fully set, it was currently still peeking out just enough to tease.

I came to the last corner and saw the six of them all waiting for me with eager faces. The first one to see me was the one called Harry or Haz or whatever, he came up and embraced me, picking me up off of the ground a bit. He pulled back and looked me over, his brows raised and a cheeky grin spread itself on his face.

I had on a simple black dress that was tight, but still modest with its thick one shoulder strap and cut just a couple of inches above my knees, I had a couple of accessories, nude pumps and had my thin strapped shoulder bag carrying my money, ID and phone.

“Looking good there, Chanel.” He said as he wiggled his brows at me. “I might have to turn cannibal and eat you right here.” I laughed at the sexual pun hidden in his last words and turned to Eleanor who had her arms open and waiting. She had a flowy, cream colored, sheer top on, with a black bandeau underneath, tight leather pants and black pumps. Her hair was pulled up into a cute bun and she kissed both of my cheeks as I kissed hers. “Oh no kisses for me?”

I laughed again at Harry and then hugged each of the other boys, all in some type of jean and nice shirt combination. “Now, I want you all to know that I’m not big on partying and drinking, so I’ll mostly be acting as a translator for your drink orders I’m assuming.” I said with a smile.

Liam smiled, “I don’t drink much either, we can hang out together tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait! I was at an acting conference and couldn't update! I promise they'll come quicker now though!

xox enjoy