Stomach Tied in Knots.

skinny love

"Yeah, he always says that you're awesome and a great girl I guess and apparently you guys went to England together for church or something?" I blushed, well yeah typical Andy, I thought. "Yeah, we did England on a missionary trip with his parents. It was awesome all we did was party in London, I guess." Kellin laughed. Suddenly, I heard a crash near the bunks. Shit. Andy fell out of bed. Kellin's face looked concerned, "I'm gonna go check that out." He nodded. I walked back to the back of the bunks to Andy, he'd fallen out of his bunk and he had a gash on his arm. Typical Andy. I rushed over to the sink, Josh always kept first aid stuff under the sink, once I spotted the kit I grabbed rubbing alcohol, cotton balls and a band aid. When I was walking back into the bunk area, I saw Kellin, he looked concerned "is everything okay?" I nodded, "Andy falls down a lot when he's drunk I guess." Kellin laughed, "believe me you don't know the half of it." I smirked, "but I do, actually."

Andy was half concious he was still a little out of it. "Hey Andy, it's Ari!" I said in a slow voice that you'd use to speak with a child. A smile spread across Andy's face. "Hi Ari I uh think I'm bleeding?" I laughed, "yeah you fell out of your bunk pretty hard maybe you should switch to the bottom bunk next tour?" He nodded, "if Kyle agrees." He seemed to have sobered up a little bit, which I was thankful for. "Now Andy, this is going to sting a little bit." He nodded. I applied the rubbing alcohol to the cotton ball and placed it on Andy's cut. "OUCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" he yelled. "Andy," I laughed, "I totally warned you." After shouting a few obscenities, I bandaged up Andy's cut. "Now do you wanna go to bed Andy?" He nodded, I tucked him back into his bunk. "I love you and I'll see you soon okay?" He smiled. "Thanks for helping me out," I smiled, "what are best friends for?"

I came back to the couch, Kellin was still sitting there with a smile on his face. "Everything was okay?" I nodded, "just the typical cut." Kellin laughed, "Oh Buttjaw." I smiled, I will never forget the day the Buttjaw joke started. Our highschool prom. Those were the days when I was certain Andy Glass was the one for me.

Kellin and I sat back down on the couch, he looked me right in the eyes "so...I don't know really how to ask you this but uh....when was the last time you kissed a boy Auriel?" My cheeks flushed red, I hadn't kissed a boy since Tyler and a few randoms my freshman year of college. "Uh...oh jeesh my freshman year of college." Kellin looked shocked, "I wouldn't have guessed that you should be kissed all the time." My cheeks flushed red again, maybe it was the beer but I was beginning to take a liking to Kellin Quinn. "When was the last time you kissed a girl, Kellin?" He smiled, "2 nights ago." I shook my head, everything was calm and quiet for a second. Kellin and I had direct eye contact, I didn't like where this was going.

When everything was quiet, he started leaning in towards me. "I think you're beautiful, Auriel," he said in a whisper. Shit. I thought. I didn't know what to do but I was saved just in time. "WOOO AURIEL IS YOU ABOUT TO GET SOME?" Never in my life had I been so excited to see a drunk Kyle Pavone. Never in my life had I been so excited to see Kyle Pavone, actually. Josh was quickly following behind Kyle, "KYLE! ITS TIME FOR BED! Sorry about that Ari oh bus calls at one are you coming to the next city with us or are you going home?" I shook my head, "you know, I'm gonna go home but thanks for the offer Josh, have a fun time dealing with that." He laughed, "I'll try." I grabbed my bag and Kellin followed me off the bus.

"Hey Auriel, wait a second.." he said. I listened and Kellin came running out with a CD the title of it was "Let's Cheer to this possible demo?!" "thanks." I said smiling. "I'll see you around sometime, yeah?" I smiled, "hopefully." I drove back to my apartment thinking about Kellin. I don't have feelings for him. I don't have feelings for Kellin Quinn. I told myself. As soon as I got home I plugged my phone into its charger and , I hopped in the shower thinking about everything that happened. When I got out of the shower I layed down on my bed and opened my texts. One from Kellin and one from Andy. I opened Andy's up first. "hey ari im really sorry that i got a little sloppy im gonna make it up to you. i promisse." Oh Andy. I thought.

Andy's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache and a bandage on my arm. Great, I thought. I promised Auriel I would'nt get wild and look what happened. I rolled out of my bunk and got my phone from the front lounge. It was three in the morning, no one was up they probably just went to bed, and I knew I couldn't sleep. The first thought on my mind was to make up something for the way I acted around Auriel. I sent her a text hopefully she'd get it.

I really do love Auriel, she's my best friend she's been there for me through everything. I've always thought she was meant for me, the first night I met her I kissed her and I think about it all the time. I don't know why I never brought it up again, I just thought it might've been awkward for her. When I'm around Auriel, I'm different and everyone notices it especially my best friend, Kyle Pavone. I always thought Kyle had some sort of weird thing for Auriel he was eyeing her the day I met her. He was jealous I brought her home to my house but we didn't do anything, just Zelda and pizza. That's all we ever do. It's probably boring to most people but I wouldn't change it for the world.

In order to make up for my drunk ass I was going to pay for Auriel to come to bamboozle, it should make up for her birthday presents. I usually never get her anything for her birthday because she was born on Christms Eve, so here's my chance to make it up to her. I was hungry, so I got up from the couch and got up to the sink I poured myself a bowl of lucky charms and sat down. While I wias eating, one of the guys was waking up, it was Kyle. "Hey brotha last night was crazy" I smiled, "Hell fucking yeah it was!" Kyle smiled, "your inner buttjaw came out but why didn't you hit up any of those honeys last night?" I laughed, "Kyle you know I don't hook up." He shrugged his shoulders, "it's never too late to start besides your girl was all over Kellin last night." My face flushed red.

"No she wasn't." Fuck Kyle he's so oddly jealous of our friendship. He shook his head, "I mean it's whatever you wanna believe." I shrugged, "they're probably just friends Kyle." He smiled, "yeah I guess." I flipped on the TV, Workaholics was on. Fuck yeah, I love this show. I thought to myself, Auriel and I always watch Workaholics we like to think I'm Blake and she's Adam. It was eight, I figured I wouldn't mind calling Auriel she'd probably be awake anyways. "Hello?" she said. Her voice sounded a little sleepy. "Hey did I call at the wrong time?" She giggled. God her laugh was so damn cute, "No no, just one of those days." I laughed, "trust me I woke up and knew it'd be one of those days. So I need the story what exactly did I do to my arm?" She laughed, "well you rolled out of bed and yeah that's about all that happened. Real good move of you though, Andy." Of course I rolled out of bed.

"So I have a little deal for you wanna hear it?" I said. "Yeah, tell me what exactly your plan is Andy." I smiled, she was going to love this. "well I uh got you and one of your friends guest listed for Bamboozle I mean you just gotta go." I could hear the excitement in her voice, "OH MY GOD ANDY NO WAY. I'M SO EXCITED." I smiled, "yeah?" she replied "yeah." We tallked on the phone for another two hours, just about the most random shit. I even sang bad pop songs to her. I may be in a band, but I definitely don't have the best singing voice. "Well Ari, I gotta go we have a signing." Auriel was on my mind more than ever today for some reason so when I got dressed for the signing I put on an old shirt she'd bought for me. The signing tonight dragged on from some reason. I was always excited to meet the kids but something didn't feel right with me today. Was Kellin trying to take the one good thing in my world away from me? I hope not.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe, recommend, comment and i'll update quicker? ;)
OMG GUYS I MIGHT GO SEE ANDY THIS SUNDAY!
i wanna do a chapter that's a throwback of andy and auriels prom yes? no?