Stomach Tied in Knots.

you're not quite satan but i really think i hate you

I had two weeks until bamboozle. Two weeks until I could see my best friend in the entire world, Andy. I moved out of my apartment and into a house with Tabby and our other friend Ashlee. The rent was cheaper and I'd be surrounded by my friends so I really wasn't complaining. I bet Lou would be living there too once we got off tour which totally might be awkward since I'm still nt completely convinced that she's over Lou. The only problem really that I had with Ashlee was that she was always talking about Tabby behind her back. But it was whatever. I decided I'd take Ashlee with me to see Andy at Bamboozle, Lou was already bringing Tabby so I didn't ask her. Living with Tabby and Ashlee made life feel like high school all over again. Since I'd graduated I really hadn't been in contact with Ashlee, she moved out of the area. It was nice to have her back I was mad at her when I left but I really don't know why.

If you're wondering about Kellin, I've started talking to him. He's a good friend now, and yes he will be at Bamboozle so I guess I'm excited to see Kellin. We've been getting to know each other a lot lately. Under all of his cockiness and player act that he pulls, he's actually a really good guy. We have heart to hearts a lot lately and he just really gets me. He's become a brother to me in these two weeks. Ashlee and I have been doing a lot of shopping for Bamboozle, Ashlee's trying too hard to be a groupie. She said she really wanted to hang out with Tabby's ex Zach's band I See Stars, I told her to go for Kyle because well...let's be honest what whore around Kye Pavone, scores around Kyle Pavone. I love the kid to death but sometimes you had to be brutally honest with him.

A few days before the car ride to New Jersey Ashlee and I went shopping. "What do you think Kyle will find hot?" Ashlee said shifting through a rack of too short shorts in my opinion. I sighed, "Honestly, whatever you can find that's short and tight fitting Ky doesnt have a preference." I'd be lying if I said Ashlee wasn't annoying me a little bit. I had my outfit picked out weeks in advance. I had no idea why either, I mean I was just going to see my best friend and the possible love of my life. My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from Kellin. "Hey little mermaid, whuddup? Did ya ever listen to that demo I gave ya?" Typical Kellin. Since my name was Auriel which is exactly one letter away frm Ariel, Kellin feels like he has the right to call me "Little Meraid." Which is odd considering I don't have red hair. But I did listen to his demo it was actually really good. He hd a song on the demo about the problems he had with his father. Kellin was actually very talented. But I guess I already knew that.

"Oh Auriel who are you texting?" Ashlee said looking over my shoulder. She was really getting on my nerves today. "Is that Andy? Auriel loves Andy doesn't she?" My cheeks flushed red, "It's not Andy, it's my friend Kellin." A devilish grin spread across Ashlee's face, "is he single?" I laughed. Kellin's definitely single alright, but you can't hook up with him Ashlee. "yeah but he doesn't want a girlfriend." I lied. I remembered why I disliked Ashlee in high school now, she only cared about hooking up. Ashlee had a sour look on her face, "oh lighten up, Auriel do you have a crush on Kellin or something?" I looked at her with a straight face and laughed, "not in the slightest he's just...a good friend." She smirked, "well if Andy doesn't come around get with him." I sighed, "whatever, Ash you're crazy." Maybe bringing Ashlee to bamboozle wasn't the best idea. This trip wasn't about hooking up it was about seeing good friends. Ashlee was well enough friends with We Came As Romans in high school, she dated Lou for a week. Was I about to get myself into something bad? The rest of the night Ashlee just kept talking about how excited she was too see her best friend Andy. Like yeah, she knew him longer than I did but that didn't necessarily make him her best friend. He was my best friend. Ashlee went on and on talking about all the good times she had with Andy before she moved. I was getting annoyed. If she dare make a move on Andy, I'd kill her.

The morning of the drive Ashlee was bearable, mainly because she slept the entire time. When she wasn't talking about hooking up she wasn't bad company maybe I was just jealous because she asked about Kellin. But I doubt that. After what felt like an eternity we finally got to Bamboozle. Andy was gonna meet me by the gate. I hadn't seen him in about a month which felt like a year. As I walked up to the gate, I saw that smile. The one I've been in love with for as long as I can remember. I felt my face light up, and a grin rapidly spreading across my face. "ANDY!" I screamed running towards him. "ARI!" He yelled back. We ran at each other colliding into warm hug. "It's so nice to see you again." I smiled. He smirked, "I could say the same. You brought Ashlee?" I nodded. He shook his head, "well she'll be a good time." I smiled real fakely, "yep, you bet." Andy actually liked Ashlee since yenno he didn't have to see the side of her that constantly talked about sex or trash talked people. Ashlee knew Andy longer than I did, since she had a crush on Lou way back when. They used to hang out a lot, so she says but Andy says differently. Me and Andy's happy reunion got cut short when Ashlee walked up. "SHMANDREW BUTT!" she said hugging Andy tightly. Andy smiled, "hahah hey Ashlee it's been a while." She nodded her head, "way too long." Not long enough, I thought to myself. I decided to walk away before I got angry.

I put my suitcase on the bus. Lou and Tabby were sitting in a booth. They could tell something was bothering me. "What's wrong, sunshine?" Tabby said looking at me frowning. I let out a sigh, "Ashlee." Lou nodded, "I can second that." Tabby hit his arm. "Ow what the heck Tab?" Lou said rubbing his arm where Tabby had hit him. "She's a friend Lou." I nodded, "that constantly talks shit about us." Lou nodded raising his hand in agreement, "see Auriel always knows whats up." I smiled, "Thanks Lou." Tabby shook her hed, "you guys were really close before I left what happened?" I shook my head, "she wont' shut up about sex and hooking up." Lou laughed, "been there done that." I laughed, "she asked if Kellin would hook up with her. Then she like kept....rubbing it my face almost that her and Andy were friends before Andy and I were and how many good times they had together and how no one would ever have a great friendship like theirs and blah blah blah blah blah" Tabby and Lou laughed, "all Kellin ever talks about is you. He doesn't bring back bush trash anymore. And Andy's been yours since the moment you met." Tabby said. My cheeks flushed red, Kellin stopped hooking up? I hope I wasn't the reaso why. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Kellin "Yo mermaid, meet my by my bus yeah? ;)" I shook my head, "hey guys I'm gonna go meet up with Kellin."

Seeing Kellin could at least make me feel a little bit better I guess, he always did know how to make me smile in the month tha I'd known him. Sleeping with Sirens' bus was parked right next to We Came As Romans' I saw Kellin smiling, "hey little mermaid." I shrugged, "shut up, Kellin." I said giggling. I was so glad to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
could andy have a new girlfriend?
thoughts on ashlee?
recs, comments and subs would be appreciated for a long update tomorrow with a kellin/andy pov maybe guys? i love you all ceciliasshh & sofers thank you for always commenting you guys are what keep me going on this story i love you <3