Stomach Tied in Knots.

There she goes again, the girl I'm in love with.

Kellin's POV
There she was walking towards me. It's been about a month since I met Auriel Felts, and in that month I guess you could say my life has changed...for the better. Auriel had taugt me how to release any negative emotion I had. She saved me, I was at a bad place before I met her and I was really starting to like her, it was crazy. After all the things tha happened with Chiara I never wanted to ever date anybody again, but Auriel was starting to change it all. She made me notice the good in life. That's what I liked about her. "Hey," I said looking at her smiling. She looked absolutely beautiful. "Hey yourself." She said. I smirked, "so sarcastic. How was the trip here, mermaid?" She shook her head, "one, do not call me mermaid, two I mean it wouldn't have been bad but Ashlee." I laughed, "oh whose Ashlee?" She shook her head, "mine and Tabby's new roomate. She was an old high school friend but all she's done lately is cause drama." I smirked, "Sounds like my ex-wife!" Chiara fueled on drama. I swear, you could write a fucking soap opera or romance novel on our break up, it was that dramatic. She laughed, "...and she wants the D." I laughed. "Oh really, does she want mine?" Auriel scrunched up her face, "fuck no. I think she want Andy's." Auriel's face looked sad. She liked Andy. She'd never come forward or admitted the whole liking Andy thing to me but it didn't take a genius to tell that the girl in fact liked Andy. I'm pretty sure Andy liked her too, which sucked for me. I have no idea why they aren't together to be completely honest. Auriel knows how to make people...feell well special.

"psh how does Andy feel about that?" I asked. She let out a loud groan. "He thinks she's a "good friend" and I'm like Andy no don't do it I know how Ashlee is. Like before Tabby and Lou even had a thing she was all up on Lou's d and I was all um...hello he's only using you to get Tabby jealous." I nodded, "there was a point in Lou's life when he wasn't dating Tabby?" Auriel laughed, "yeah, it was horrible. She'd date other guys and he'd be all WHY DOESN'T SHE LOVE ME? She finally loved him after getting tipsy at prom and realizing some things I guess." I laughed, "Oh god how did that go?" She sighed, "Well she fucked Kyle for one and that's when she started realizing all the poor decisions she was making." I laughed and my jaw dropped a little, "nuh uh." She nodded, "but don't say anything beause it never happened according to her. Kyle still brings it up for a joke sometimes. I like the kid but he can well ya know be a little bit of an asshole." He sure could. "So KQ do we got any plans for today or are we just chillin on your bus?" Auriel smiled. "KQ?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "All of my friends deserve a cool nickname right? I mean you call me mermaid." I smirked, "you calling me KQ is just an excuse to flirt with me, I know." She hit me on the top of my arm, "you wish KQ." I shook my head, "you're such a tease." She cocked her head up high and smiled, "that's the way my mother raised me to be." I shook my head, "smart ass." She smiled, "but foreal what are we gonna do today?" I thought about it for a second, bamboozle had a ferris wheel. what could be more romantic than me taking her for a ride on a ferris wheel? I rethought that, a lot of things coud be but for the time being it seemed like a great idea.

I looked at my hair, and outfit I looked messy. "Do you wanna go on the bus so I can clean up then we can do some exploring around this whole music festival?" She nodded, "sounds like a plan, KQ." She had a devilish smirk on her face after she said KQ. "Really?" I said. She nodded. I just shook my head, the whole "KQ" thing was kinda cute anyways. Just like her. I walked on the bus, Justin was gone trying to run some errands and Jesse and Jack went to go watch Taking Back Sunday. The only one left on the bus was Gabe. "Hey man, I want you to meet someone." I said to Gabe who was playing Halo on the xbox in the back lounge. He nodded, "who?" I smiled big, "the girl man, the one I'm always talking about." Gabe nodded, "OH, Glass' best friend?" I nodded. "I wanna see what this chick looks like." Gabe said. I took him out to the front lounge where Auriel was sitting on the couch checking her phone. "Hey Auriel, this is Gabe. We pay him to play drums we don't really like him." I said laughing. Gabe shook his head, "nice to meet you, Auriel." I went back to the back while they got acquainted. I threw on my Anthem Made shirt, and my black skinny jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked decent. I just had to fix my hair. While I was in the middle of fixing my hair Gabe came back in, "dude, she's hot. I get why you never stop talking about her." I smirked, "oh I know. Hopefully she'll be mine by the end of the day." Gabe laughed, "from what I heard, she's in love with Buttjaw." I nodded, looking at Gabe with big eyes. "You don't say?" He shook his head, "She's gonna be a challenge man." I smirked, "I know, man she's...well she's different."

I knew Auriel was different. She wasn't a girl that would let herself get degraded. She was a challenge, she didn't put out on the first date. She's the type of girl I'd bring home to my parents. She's just....amazing. I've known it from the moment I met her I guess. I just have a bad way of showing it. I'm probably not even right for her, but I can hope that maybe...just maybe I am. "So are you ready to rock?" I said busting on the door, posing in the door way. She laughed, "you're ridiculous." I shrugged, "I know, lifes better when you're ridiculous." She smiled, "this is why we're friends." We walked off the bus, "so did you like Gabe?" She nodded, "yeah he seemed pretty cool." I nodded, "he is." We walked around the pier they held Bamboozle on. This place was pretty neat. I'm stoked that I'd get to spend the entire weekend here. So many bands were playing. It was almost unreal. I never thought I'd get the chance to do this in my life time. After wandering around for a little while, I saw it. The ferris wheel, it was huge. "so...Auriel this is me asking you to ride this uh...ferris wheel with you are you down." She nodde, oh heck yeah. We got on the ferris wheel. I was afraid of heights, but I'd never admit it. I tried not to look at the ground below me as the Ferris wheel rose. I clenched the side of the cart, just in case anything would happen. Auriel looked at me laughing, "you okay, KQ?" I nodded, breathing heavily. "um....yeah...just...don't..uh...do well with um...heights." She smiled, "I can tell." She looked beautiful so I guess that was a good enough distraction for me.

When the ride from hell was finally over I smiled, "that wasn't so bad." She laughed, "it totally was for you. I liked the view but um I gotta go KQ. I came here to spend time with Andy and I really haven't done a lot of that so I'm gonna go see him if that's okay with you?" I nodded. Of course, she loves Andy, not you Kellin. I thought to myself. "Yeah that sounds fine." She smiled, "I'm glad I have a friend like you Kellin." I smiled, "yea I'm glad we're friends, Aur." Then she walked away. I sure as hell hoped Andy Glass was aware of the girl he had going after him. Andy would have to be stupid not to just automatically fall in love with Auriel. I know they've been best friends for four going on five years now. I don't know why or how Andy hasn't wanted to date a girl as wonderful as Auriel Lark Felts

Andy's POV

I was sitting on the bus with the guys. Nothing too out of the ordinary there. These guys were my best friends, they have been since I can remember. But there was one thing missing, her. Auriel was off hanging out with Kellin. They were good friends, it was weird because originally she had despised him but now they were cool. It was whatever. Kellin was a pretty chill guy anyways. The bus was kind of boring today. Dave's girlfriend flew in to see him, we all knew Tabby and Lou couldn't leave each other alone for more than five minutes, Eric and Josh went to go do interviews and Kyle was on booty call, as always so it was just me and Ashlee Bunch. Ashlee was an old friend. I'd known Ashlee Bunch since even before I knew Auriel. Which was honestly crazy. So I guess while Auriel's out having fun with Kellin I can hang out with Ashlee for a little bit. She was sitting on the couch in our front lounge sitting down scrolling through twitter or something on her phone. "Hey Ash. Do you uh..wanna do something?" I said. "OH MY GOD SHMANDREW I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!" She said a little too over enthusiastically. That's one of the things that drove my crazy about Ashlee she was just kind of well...annoying. I haven't saw her since high school though, so maybe I was overreacting. Ashlee moved away to go to Texas State, we didn't really keep in touch. "So Ash um what do you want to do?" She smiled, "I don't care Andy, I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy." I raised my eyebrow, "um is that a Bright Eyes reference." She nodded, "this is why we're friends." I said.

Ashlee may have been annoying but one thing I always did like about her? She knew good music. She got me into a lot of bands in high school which I really did appreciate. "Do you wanna go walk up and down the pier or whatever?" She smiled big and nodded, "of course." Walking with Ashlee isn't as fun as walking with Auriel. Ashlee was just kind of there,she didn't attempt coversation. Aurel did. As we were walking around I just got so bored that I decided to go back to the bus. I bet Auriel would be back by now. "hey Ash I'm gonna go back to the bus, I'm tired." I lied. She nodded, "Okay, I'm gonna go see I See Stars." I nodded my head, "you do that." When I returned to the bus, Auriel was there. Talking with Lou and Tabby. "Hey Ari." I said smiling. She ran up to me and hugged me, "I'm sorry I didn't stick around earlier." I laughed, "psh, it's fine. I went to bed after you came back to be honest." I lied. The truth was I waited for her to come back she seemed pretty annoyed that I was talking to Ashlee. "Well do you wanna do anything now Andrew?" I nodded, "but of course." She laughed, "so proper." I shrugged, "you know how I do." She smiled and shook her head, "I missed you." I smiled, "I miss you too have you been playing Zelda with Andy Glasswalker?" she smiled, "but of course."

We had all night, we could pretty much do whatever but I had an idea of what I wanted to do with Auriel. "So Auriel, The Story So Far is playing tonight at eight thirty and there's an In-N-Out Burger a few blocks from this place are you down Ari?" She looked at me and smiled, "Andy Glass you know me way too well." I smiled, "I wouldn't have it any other way." Andy smiled, "do you wanna go on the ferris wheel?" I asked. She nodded, "I went on it earlier with Kellin but I'll go on it again." Was she dating Kellin did I miss something? "Oh you and Kellin?" I said. She nodded, blushing, "No he's just a friend." I nodded my head, "Oh okay." We walked to the ferris wheel talking about what I missed when I was at home. The truth is, I love touring the country. It' the best thing, I'm incredibly blessed to be give this life style but I miss home a lot. Auriel hangs out with my mom at least one night a week when I'm gone. She said things were the same I knew they were. When we finally got on the ferris wheel the sun was setting. Auriel looked so beautiful. "Look at the view I can see the ocean." I smiled. "You've always loved the ocean." She replied. "Do you wanna do something completely crazy?" She laughed, "define crazy." I smirked, "well Auriel, I figure you're only young once. We have a beautiful ocean by us, The Story So Far plays the exact same time tomorrow, and the In-N-Out isn't gonna move, let's go skinny dipping." Her jaw dropped and she blushed.."Andy...I" I looked down, "I mean if that was an innapropriate question forget I asked it bu.." She smiled, "no, no. I actually really wanna do this." I smiled, "then let's do it."

Once the ride was over we walked down to the beach, it was dark. No one was at the beach. I slid off my tank top, and took off my pants, throwing my shoes and socks in the sand. I ran i the water. Auriel looked a little shy, she was in her clothes still. "Come on Ari, it isn't cold I promise." She looked down, "just don't look at me when I take my clothes off." I laughed, "I won't, I promise." I turned around as much as I wanted to look, I respected her wishes. She tapped me on the shoulder, "hey Andy." I smiled. "So what do we do now?"She shrugged. "I can um do a hand stand under water." I laughed, "can you now?" She nodded. I laughed, "tell you what, race me to the buoy and back, winner gets what they want and then let's go look at the stars." She smiled, "you're going down Glass." I shook my head, "I doubt it." I kind of wanted her to win. I wanted to know what she'd want from me. If it was a kiss, I was more than down for another kiss. I started swimming fast, but not as fast as I could. She was giving this swimming thing her all, she touched the buoy while I was two feet behind her. "I'm winning, Glass." She smiled. I just laughed, "think again." She beat me to the shore. She threw on her clothes quickly and laughed. "I win." She laughed.

"You get to ask me one thing then." I laughed, throwing on my tank top. "What's the one thing you want to ask me, Ari?" She looked down, she thought about it for a long, long time. "There's a lot I want to ask you Andy." I nodded, "I can maybe make an acception for it." She smiled, the smile on her face turned serious fast. "Andy you've kissed me two different times, and every time after we've acted like nothings happened is it because I'm ugly is it because you don't want the guys to know? What is it Andy?" I looked down. Fuck, I never wanted to answer these questions. Why? Because well..I've never known how to answer it. I was always nervous way too nervous. I didn't want her to not like me the way I liked her. It was silent for a while. She was getting up, "Andy if you don't like me as more than a friend, its cool. I'm done dealing with this." Fuck, "Wait! Auriel." She turned around, "yes?" I sighed, "I only didn't mention it because...because I didn't know if you felt the same way I feel about you." She sat back down next to me, "well do you like me?" I shook my head, "yes." She stared at me, her eyes were so intimidating. "Why." she asked bluntly. "well...you're...you're awesome." I said. "Awesome? Is that the best thing you could come up with?" I shook my head, "no, no, no. Do you see those stars up in the sky?" She nodded, "each of those stars...well for as many stars as there are in the sky, they stand for as...awesome as you are. Theres more reasons as to why I like you Ari. You're always there for me, you're kind, you're caring, you make people feel special. People want to be around you. It's impossible to not...be in love with you." I looked at her and she had tears rolling down her face, "Andy..I didn't."

I grabbed her tightly, our noses touching. "Now you know," I said. I leaned in, connecting my mouth with her mouth. We started kissing, I didn't want to stop. Kissng Auriel was the best thing in the entire world. I started putting my hand under her shirt, lifting it off. She pushed my down, she was on top of me. She started pulling off my shirt when we heard someone coming. I knew the voice,it was none other than Kyle. What in the fuck as Kyle Pavone doing on this beach right now? "YEah this place is the best babe, couples come here all the time." I heard Kyle saying. Really? I thought are you really bringing your bitch of the night here tonight? I broke the kiss, "Hey um I hear Kyle..." She looked paniced, "shit. She threw her shit on quickly her hair was messed up little bit. "Hold up, wait a second...is that? No! Andy who you got down here?" Kyle yelled. "Mother fucker." Ari said. "Is that? Nuh uh!" Kyle yelled. "Ayo Auriel!" Auriel sighed, "Can we go back to the bus?" I nodded. "Bye Kyle." Auriel said in an angry tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Auriel is one lucky girl. Andy Glass and Kellin Quinn love her.
Did you like this chapter?
Comment, Subscribe, Reccomend do wutever makes ya happy :~)
ps whos excited about we came as romans on warped tour?! :)
oh and remember, this story is FAR from over :)
Kyle Cockblock Pavone yes? no?