Stomach Tied in Knots.

Here we Go.

It's been roughly six months since Bamboozle. Roughly six months since I've had anything to do with Andy Glass or anyone associated with We Came as Romans really. Did I miss them? Some. I haven't really talked to Tabby since the whole thing went down. Over the last six months, she'd tried contacting me a few times but I just haven't had the courage to respond.

It's not like I was ignoring Tabitha Raine Sullivan, she'd been the best friend I'd ever had in my entire life. I wanted to tell her everything that had happened. I wanted to tell her about all the change in my life. I even wanted to hear about how the guys were doing. I missed Dave, Kyle, Lou, Eric and Josh. But most of all I wanted to hear about Andy. Hear if there were any new girls in his life, hear if anything had ever happened between him and Ashlee.

Yes don't getme wrong I'm happy now. I started a new job here in Portland, it pays pretty decently. I have a nice aprtment that has a beautiful view over looking the city. But the biggest change in my life, is my new boyfriend....Kellin. Yes, I know I'd never in a million years would have ever thought that I'd ever get together with someone as arrogant as Kellin Quinn, but he's not the arrogant guy he's portrayed to me. Over the past six months we've really bonded. He's been great to me. I guess, I went to be with him on tour all summer long. It was at first, a just friends thing, but soon things really changed I guess.

When he asked me out, it was an off day on tour. We were laying in his bunk, because we were basically unofficall, he looks me in the eyes and goes, "Auriel, I know it took the last guy 5 years to realize what he had in front of him the entire time but I'm not like him, not at all. That's why I wanna ask you to be my girlfriend." I was absolutely speechless because for some reason I just wasn't expecting it. There are a lot of things I'd change that have happened over these last six months, but I'm pretty positive Kellin isn't one of them.

Today though, things are changing. I'm on tour with Sleeping with Sirens, we're in my old hometown. I'm visiting my parents. I'm going to talk to Tabby, and set things right. I felt like a shitty friend because she'd been there for me through everything. It would only make things right to talk to this girl that helped me keep my life together for so long.

Andy's POV

The last six months to me had been an absolute blur. I cannot put into words how hard it's been. I've absolutely hated myself for all the things that went down at Bamboozle. I've cut a lot of people out of my life since then. I haven't really been hanging out with any of the guys outside of tour, really. Outside of tour, I've been hitting the local club scene pretty hard. I moved out of my parents house and into an apartment with some dudes I'd met at the bar the week prior.

The nights at the bar often ended up with me bringing random girls home. I'd never done it before but I was doing it now. It made me feel better. I even started doing it on tour. Yes, I thought the girls were trash but I didn't care anymore. It was my way of getting back at her in a way I suppose. I

Pointless, meaningless sex with girls I'd never see again. It helped me get over the fact that I felt completely empty inside. The alcohol helped me forget about her, the one who made me feel this way. I hadn't talked to her since the day it happened, but really no one has.

No ones heard a single thing about her or her new wonderful life in Portland. Well, Tabby still follows her on social media. So I guess she has an idea of whats been going on. One thing stung more than anything though, she has a boyfriend. What's worse? I know her boyfriend. I know all about Kellin, he was my friend. He knew I loved her, I talked to him about her. It hurts knowing he could just take the one thing that meaned anything in this world to me.

The day I heard they were together, I deleted her number out of my phone. In case I had an urge to drunk text her my feelings. She didn't need me ruining her happiness. I could've been her happiness and I blew my chance. So why ruin it with someone else?

But today, today's weird. I just got a text from Tabby. She said Auriel's at her house. They're catching up and she isn't with Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just a filler chapter, I'm not too happy(but I saved you from the deetz of Auriel and Kellin's relationship) with it BUT more exciting things are to come. I am going to probably wrap this story up soon but I've had so much fun with it. As always, comment, reccomend, subscribe. I love all of you guys so much you mean the world to me.