Stomach Tied in Knots.

I bet you've never had a Friday night like this.

As I stood in the crowd, I saw a boy with dark hair jump out on to the stage. He grabbed the microphone and said "Hey how are you doing Detroit you're lookin might fine tonight! We're We Came as Romans and we're here to rock!"

I watched as the rest of the band walked out. I kept my eye on my new friend Andy. I was impressed with his stage presence. Andy did perfect jumps and kicks synchronized with the music his band played out. The crowd was so impressed with them they played an extra song.

When the show was over I waited for Andy outside, as soon as I saw him I smiled and said "wow, I mean I knew you guys were good but that was amazing. I can't get over that. You're going to go places Andy."

Andy's light blue eyes lit up, "well thank you. We try, we try really hard. I'm glad you liked it Auriel," Andy said he let out his arms to give me a hug, I did the same and he held me tight for a second in a warm embrace.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU AURIEL GAWD" Tabby said in a loud voice. Tabby always managed to find out whenever I was alone with a boy, in fact she had been there for my first kiss. I don't know how but she was always around at times like this.

"What did you tell her Tabby?" Andy said questionably raising one of his brows. Tabby looked me in the eyes and a big grin came out upon her face, "you see Andrew, Auriel here came thought she wouldn't make any friends and she thought she had a terrible time, and well since you two are hugging it couldn't have been that bad right Auriel?"

My face was flushed pink, thanks Tabby. "You're right Tabby!" I said in an annoyed tone. Andy laughed, "well do you wanna do something? Like hang out or something I really have nothing to do for the rest of the night?"

I smiled, "I'd love to but I have to run it through Tabby she's my ride home." I gave Tabby a look and she nodded, "ok you two have fun I gotta go do something for Chris anyways. Take care of her Andy?" He laughed, "Oh I will."

"So..." Andy said in a nervous voice, "what exactly do you want to do Auriel? I mean I just met you so I don't know what you're into and I'm kinda I dunno awkward so do you have any ideas? Like what sounds fun?"

I laughed, awkwardness was always something I found attractive in a boy. "Well Andy, I like video games we could go to that arcade in town and get pizza I don't know I'm bad at plans" I laughed. He smiled,

"Well I like that idea but whats your favorite game because I might know something better than that arcade. Its crammed with fourteen year olds and I think were a little cooler than they are."

"What is it? And just so you know I totally play Zelda. It's my life." I said running my fingers through my hair, looking right into Andy's bright eyes, they got wide and his mouth dropped open. "What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No...no you didn't." Andy said baffled, "Zelda is the greatest game ever...I can't believe you play it." He said grinning ear to ear.

I smiled, "well I'm glad I could make you happy." So whats the plan now? "Well...I have this awesome video game set up in the down stairs of my house and I'm home alone for the weekend are you down? We could order pizza it'll be awesome."

I nodded, "yeah I'd really like that actually"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad writers block, I'll work on more chapters by the end of today I promise. I'm sorry this is starting out slow :/