Stomach Tied in Knots.

This is the beginning

When I thought about it, I really didn't know what I was doing. I was going over to a cute boys' house that I had just met an hour ago to play Zelda. This really wasn't the best thing I could've done but Tabby was pushing me into it and I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't go over to his house.

We got into his car, it was a small red car. There were food wrappers on the ground and heavy music blasting from the speakers as soon as he started the car. "I'm sorry about that..." he said softly. "Oh, it's nothing..." I said looking down at the ground biting my lip.

The car ride to his house was a little awkward I suppose you could say. But as soon as we got inside ofh is house an older woman was at the door hugging Andy. "Oh Andrew! How was the show tonight? Did you get a good reaction? Oh who is she? She's pretty Andy nice job." As soon as the woman, who I assumed was Andy's mother, said that I blushed. No one ever said that to me before.

Andy's cheeks turned red, "Yeah we've definitely had better shows. This one was just average mom. But this is Auriel, I just met her tonight. We're gonna go play some Zelda and order pizza if thats cool with you?" He smiled with an awkward grin.

"Yes, no problem Andrew. Just keep it down dads trying to sleep." He nodded, "thanks mom, love you." He turned to me and bit his lip, "sorry about my mom. She can be a little....embarassing." I let out a little laugh, "oh no you're fine. I think she's nice! But uhm Zelda you ready?" I smiled looking into his beautiful eyes.

"You're goin down. I'm the best at this game, now come on." He smiled. Walking up to his room I saw pictures plastered all over the wall. One of Andy and his mother when he was a baby, and one of Andy and two other little boys with who I'm assuming was his brothers. As we walked into his room, I looked around. Andy had sky blue walls with plastic glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. Posters of bands I'd never heard of decorated the walls. There was a picture frame on his night stand of him and a boy from his band, Kyle who I'd met earlier in the night. It was older probably from when they were in middle school. I looked at him and smiled, "so I'm diggin the glow in the dark star stickers. I used to have those when I was six."

Andy blushed, "well I've always been a fan of the night I guess. The stars make me go to sleep better? I don't know I'm lame. I have no excuse for them." He laughed. He's so cute. I thought to myself as we set up Zelda. Minutes later, his mom opened the door with a box of pizza.

"I hope pepperoni is okay with you Auriel?" she said. I nodded. Andy was pretty good at Zelda, as I munched on my pizza I watched him get further and further into the game. It was mostly silent for a little bit until he broke the silence. "So....where do you go to school?" he asked, still completely tuned into the game. "Oh well uh..I go to Jefferson. It's a private school. I only go their because my parents are religious and they don't trust the public schools." I let out a little laugh. He'd probably laugh at me for going to a christian school but oh well.

"Really? I went to Jefferson for a semester. My parents used to be missionaries. We lived in India for a year when I was really young." I smiled, "wow that's like so cool. Where do you go to school again?"
He replied, "I go to Myers. That's where I met Kyle and Lou and well the rest is history I guess?" He smiled, "the band means the world to me I just...it's a form of expression and this is something that makes me happy. I mean I never would've guessed that I would've been in a band but I don't regret it. I mean I know this is a rant but I'm even thinking about ditching college to do this music thing to see if this actually works out and...." I started tuning Andy out.

I was just looking at the way his eyes lit up when he talked about how he felt about music. You could tell just by his eyes that he was truly in love with what he did. I always managed to fall in love with the passion in peoples eyes. Andy possibly had to be one of the most passionate people I'd ever came across. While I was spacing out I didn't notice that Andy was looking directly into my eyes. We looked deeply into each others' eyes for a second.

He was leaning in by my mouth. Our lips were inches away. I wanted to pull away because I felt like I'd just met him but I went for it. Our lips collided, his lips were warm. Kissing Andy for some reason felt right. We kissed for a while, until my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I pulled away. "I'm so sorry I gotta take this." It was my dad. "Auriel are you coming home soon? It's 1 in the morning." I freaked out a little. "Of course I'll be home within the next half hour, I love you dad." I sighed.

"Who was that? Are you ok?" I nodded, "sorry it's my dad. He's a little protective over me." Andy smiled, "it's fine. Uh hey I'm sorry about that kiss but I mean that was...awesome." Andy said smiling. I grinned, "well I had a nice time with that too, but I gotta be on my way." At that moment, I decided that I liked Andy. I had no idea why since I'd just met him, but when I got home I told Tabby all the details of our hang out and the kiss.

And that's how it all began. For the past four years, I've hung out with Andy almost every weekend. His band is getting big. They're traveling to other countries, he's living his dream. Just like I knew he would. I've been attracted to Andy Glass from the moment I met him. And here we are 4 years later. I'm still waiting around for him. I don't know Andy's feelings towards me, but I know I have nothing but love for him. Always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update but thanks for the comments while I was gone :) I'm going to be working on this a lot since I'm on winter break until the 7th :) My laptops been broken so I really didn't have a chance. I kinda rushed this chapter since the first three are a prelude just to explain the past that these two have.