Stomach Tied in Knots.

I don't wanna leave this moment right here

Today was the day that We Came As Romans got to play two shows in Michigan. The tour, which had 2 other bands all had the day off in Detroit today. I was going to go to the mall with Andy and Kyle. I don't know why we picked the mall we usually just make fun of people there but I hadn't seen them in two weeks so I really didn't care at this point. As I pulled up to Andy's house the boys walked up to my car. Kyle had a devilish grin. He was up to something...as usual. Andy just had that same sweet, shy smile I'd falllen for four years ago.

"ARI! WHUDDUP MY HOME GIRL! YOU READY TO FSU AT THE MALL?" I face palmed at Kyle's choice of words, "Kyle I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "F S U" but I am definitely ready to go to the mall. How're you today Andrew I missed you" I said smiling looking Andy right in the yes. "I'm great today, Auriel thank you for asking let's get this show on the road." I nodded. Kyle hit his hands on his face. "May I ask what's the problem Kyle Pavone?" He just shook his head. "I don't get how you guys aren't dating. Your coupleness makes me feel like I'm third wheeling." Andy hit Kyle on the back, "shut up Kyle, you're sitting in the back." Andy laughed. "Whatever guys, I don't even care." While driving to the mall I kept feeling Andy stare at me. I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not but I'd take it as something.

When we finally got there, we ran into Lou and Tabby. "GREAT. Kyle yelled. This is like being the fifth wheel I'm out. I'm going to find myself a babe. But they're all underaged here. Fuck why did you do this to me Glass?" Andy shook his head and laughed, "you could've hung out with Josh or Eric or Dave. They're not hanging out with girlfriends Pavone." Kyle's eyes got wide "That's a great idea. I'm calling one of them to pick me up. Later bitches." Kyle walked away making the infamous wacko jacko face that he and Andy had created I shook my head. "Well...how was Kyle today?" Lou asked laughing. "I think you got an idea. He needs to go pick up some bitches, then he'll be happy." Lou and I laughed. "What's Tabby here for?" Lou shook his head, I have no idea. It's always something." Andy was behind me now, "well were going off to explore nice running into you Lou!" Lou smiled, "you too!"

"So Kyle thinks we're dating?" Andy laughed. "You have no idea, all of my friends have been teasing me about this since I first met you. You have no idea how much shit I got when you slept over. They were all woah bro if you're going to hook up at least seal the deal." Andy laughed. "I mean you're my best friend in the entire world. They just don't understand us because they've never met someone as awesome as you." He said smiling at me. "God that was the gayest thing you've ever said Andy." We looked each other in the eyes and began to crack up. While we were just standing by the entrance at the mall a group of 2 girls who had to be at least fifteen walked up to us.

"OH MY GOD GUYS IT'S ANDY GLASS!" said one girl with bright red hair. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT IT IS!" Andy said laughing. "can we take a picture with you?" the other one who had jet black hair. Andy nodded, "that's what I'm here for!" The girls shrieked. "Oh my god we're going to your show tonight and we can't wait." said the red head. "You're girlfriends really pretty." said the black hair girl shyly. "Oh..." I said "well I'm not Andy's girlfriend I'm just his best friend but thank you."

After Andy took pictures with the girls I laughed. "Another person thinks I'm your girlfriend whatta ya know?" Andy smirked, "well no one ever thinks I'm your boyfriend." I punched him in the arm playfully, "oh shut up Andy. Now where are we shopping at?" Andy shrugged. "I wanna go to Zumiez to get some new shoes but other than that it's up to you." A great idea popped into my head, "ok this is lame but I never got to do this as a kid, Andy do you think we could go to the build a bear?" Andy laughed, but I returned it with a pouty face. "Well I'm not going to stop you so let's go get my shoes and then were making a bear."

When we walked into build a bear, I almost felt ridiculous. This was clearly a store for a child but I didn't care. "Which animal do you want Ari?" Andy said smiling. After a long decision, I picked a brown bear. It was the simplest thing. We went to stuff it and the girl running the machine asked, "so whos this bear for today?" She said with a big smile. She had to have been at least sixteen. "for her." Andy said pointing at me. The girl smiled, "aw that's so sweet. I love when couples come in together!" Andy and I laughed. "We aren't dating but we get that a lot." Yeah we do. I thought to myself. You're the only one that can change that buddy.

After getting my bear stuffed, we got to pick out an outfit. "Oh my god." Andy said. "What?" I asked him concerned. "You have to do this for me, you just have to." Andy stared at a rack filled with build a bear sized star wars clothes. I face palmed, "of course. You know? Since I made this bear with you we're doing it." Andy smiled, "you're the best friend a guy could ever ask for." I smiled, I was thinking you're right Andy. 10 points for gryffindor you're so smart haha date me. I wish I could've said that but I didn't have the guts to.

We dressed the bear up in a jedi costume. "I know what I'm naming it" I said smiling at Andy. "What?" Andy said confused, "Andy Skywalker." Andy smiled, "Yes. That is awesome." I smiled back, "I'll play Zelda with him whenever you're on tour." Andy hugged me, "this is the best thing we've done all day." I nodded.

After we finished up our shopping adventures and Andy took a few more photos with his thirteen year old fan base I took him to the venue where he'd be playing his show tonight. I was going to be guest listed. After I dropped Andy off, I went home and got ready. I had to look presentable. I was texting Tabby telling her to wait by the door for me when I came in, but she probably wouldn't do that. She was too busy with Lou. They were in love and god help me if I interfered with their time together before a show. When I walked into the venue, I bumped right into a guy. "Oh I'm so sorry." I said looking down.

"Don't be. What's a pretty girl like you doing here anyway?" I looked up at him. He was pretty. He had dark brown hair, that resembled Kyle's, and the brightest and biggest blue eyes I'd ever seen. "Oh...um I'm just uh waiting for my friend." I said biting my lip and looking down. "Kellin Quinn." He said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand, "Auriel Felsecker." Kellin smiled, "well it's nice meeting you here Auriel Felsecker hopefully we'll be more acquainted by the night yeah?" He said smiling at me with bright white teeth. "Yeah haha" I said. "KELLIN WE NEED YOU NOW!" I looked at him rush onto the stage. Sleeping with Sirens Kellin thought I was cute. What was this world coming to.

"Oh there you are Auriel!" Tabby said hugging me. "What's wrong?" she said looking at me puzzled, "Tabby I think we need to have some serious girl talk." She nodded "ok just tell me what exactly it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally introduced Kellin! I was kinda rushing this chapter but I love the length of it. I'm going to write more over the weekend. I hope you're liking this story leave me some comments or feedback on what you like! her name is pronounced R-E-L and the nickname Andy and Kyle call her is Aur-ee, her last name is pronounced Fel-Sek-Ur