Stomach Tied in Knots.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in.

Today was starting out to be a bummer. As soon as I woke up at the Glass' there was a note next to the bed side. Andy wasn't there. The note read, "Hey Ari, sorry we can't hang out today, family stuff see you at the show tonight – Andy.” Welp, I thought to myself time to go make some plans for me, myself and I. I never usually did stuff by myself but I didn’t want to rot at home all day today.

Groggily, I left the Glass’ house. I needed a coffee to start my day off right. I looked like crap, I was wearing pajama pants, a WCAR shirt, and my hair was up in a messy bun. I had no makeup on either. I was the true definition of bumming it today. I drove to the nearest Starbucks I could find; as I walked in the door I had nothing on my mind but a caramel macchiato and a blondie. When I placed my order, the door opened and I heard someone whisper “there she is, that’s my girl.” I was expecting it to be a father excited to see his teenage daughter working or something along the lines of that scenario but when I turned around it was Kellin. Great, fucking great. I thought to myself, just the person I want to see ant nine in the morning.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I knew exactly who it was. I let out a deep sigh, “yes?” He smirked, god I wanted to wipe that look off his face. “Hello beautiful Auriel.” I shook my head, “hello Kellin.” He looked down at his feet, “so did you just wake up? Did you have a sleepover with Andy again?” I arched my eyebrows, “he’s my best friend Kellin we’re allowed to have sleepovers we’re twenty years old.” Kellin got that stupid smile across his face….again. “Well….at least I know I don’t have any competition now, say Auriel what are you doing today?” I shook my head, “In your dreams, Kellin and absolutely nothing.” Kellin got that dumb smirk on his face, “let’s walk around downtown Detroit. This is my first time I’ve ever been here I’m from Oregon we don’t have cities like this.” I sighed, I had nothing better to do maybe Kellin didn’t suck so bad after all maybe I was just being harsh.

“Ariel?” Kellin laughed, once again the people at Starbucks had pronounced my name wrong. I took my drink and my blondie, and as I was about to go out the door Kellin stopped me, “hey if we do hang out you gotta give me dem digits.” I sighed, I took Kellins phone and punched in my number. “Text me in about two hours I’ll be ready then.” He nodded, I got back into my car and drove to my apartment that I shared with my friend, Arianna. I didn’t put a lot of effort getting ready to hang out with Kellin, I mean apart of me still thought Kellin was an arrogant douchebag. I put on an old We Came as Romans tank, Andy designed it way back in the day, along with a cardigan, skinny jeans, vans and a beanie. I didn’t even put much effort into my makeup liquid eyeliner. Good enough for Kellin Quinn, I thought. Maybe he’ll think I’m less attractive now.
After I had gotten ready, I turned on the TV to watch some Gossip Girl, I never watched TV but it was a way of killing time. While in the middle of the episode my phone started buzzing, Kellin. I thought, I looked at the text, “hey its kellin. Im downtown by the hob meet me there maybe? ;)” I replied “sure be there in fifteen” and got in my car. What was I about to get myself into?

As I pulled up to the venue I saw Kellin standing outside like a lost little puppy. “No fans are outside right now, this is cool.” I shook my head, “you don’t enjoy seeing your fans?” He laughed, “no I love them, I just typically get swarmed by them.” I shook my head, “You have too much of an ego Quinn.” He just smirked, that same smirk I hated. “Yeah, but I have reason to. What are we going to do anyways Auriel? “ I shrugged my shoulders, “I used to walk around downtown a lot when I was a teenager it’s still fun we could do that or if you wanna dodge your fans we could always go to this place where Andy and I go I mean it’s really lame but if you like Star Wars it’s awesome.” Kellin laughed, “you like Star Wars? You really are my next girlfriend how has Glass not hopped on you yet?” Seriously, why hasn’t he? I thought to myself. “I’m still not your next girlfriend Kellin, and this is the lego Star Wars exhibit it’s at the Detroit Kids Museum it’s the coolest thing ever, and it’s only two blocks away.”

Without hesitation Kellin agreed on going, once we arrived at the museum we were disappointed to learn that the exhibit had moved to another museum in the country. “Lame,” Kellin said, I nodded in agreement, “well we could always look around the rest of the museum. I’m sure none of your fans are here anyways.” Kellin smiled, “exactly!” While walking around the museum Kellin and I got to bonding a little bit. He wasn’t that bad after all and he stopped being cocky after a little while. At 5:30 I drove Kellin back to the House of Blues. “I’ll see you later tonight Kellin.” I said. “Yeah see you then Ariel.” Smartass, I thought to myself. What was I about to get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to make this story as long as I can. I'm hoping to get it to at least 40 chapters. which might be a little long but i'm really in love with the characters in it! :) leave comments and feedback if you wanna. oh this chapter sucked I'm really sorry the next one will hopefully make up for it. If you don't like something I'm doing with this story or if you think it's really bad you can tell me that constructive criticism is always needed. Sorry the update took forever it's finals week at school ;~;