Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"You`ll Have To Wait And See."

After four hours and fourteen boxes later everything was in the house and unpacked. And unfortunately I had to go on a shopping trip with Kate. I do not want to go anywhere with that woman. Let alone shopping. But my dad has decided I have to go with her and I can`t go against what my dad says, very easily anyway.

"Zhenya, time to go shopping!" Kate called through my bedroom door, banging her fist on it as she talked.

I let out a groan and leaned back on my newly made bed. This isn`t the first time we`ve gone shopping together. We`ve done it a few times and Iv`e hated it each time. Whenever we go shipping Kate tries to get me to buy thing that just.......aren`t my style. At. All. I don`t wear pink like she does. I wear black and dark reds and purples. The only time Iv`e ever willingly worn pink was a bracelet that was for breast cancer.

"I mean it! Get out here right this minute!"

I rolled my eyes at her shrieking and got up. I went over to the door and roughly pulled it open. "Can I have five minutes please?"

She huffed and walked away. I shut my door again and pulled on my shoes. I went into my en suite bathroom and did a quick make up check. After fixing what I needed to I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the living room. Where of course, Kate sat on the couch, waiting for me.

"Are you ready to go now?"

I had to refrain from rolling my eyes at her words. So I just nodded and walked out of the house, going to her car. She came out of the house a few minutes later and got in the car.

"There`s a mall a couple of blocks from here that has some of the best stores. You might actually find something," Kate said as she backed out of the driveway and started driving down the road.

This time though, I did roll my eyes. Iv`e mentioned how she tries to get me to buy things, right? Well, when it comes to going to a new mall, she`s even worse than normal. Its fucking annoying to have someone try and change you. And yes, I do cuss sometimes. Get used to it!

After a painful thirty minute drive we arrived at the mall. And of course the first place Kate dragged me to was Victoria`s Secret. I`m not a big fan of the store but I actually did find a red bra and pantie set that wasn`t that bad. And of course Kate bought five different sets of bras and panties. I swear the woman probably spent close to two hundred dollars in that store!

While Kate went to some bath and body store I snuck over to Hot Topic. I admit, its one of my favorite stores but I don`t get to go to it often because Kate hates it. And my dad will do just about anything to make her happy, including telling me I can`t go to my favorite store very often on our shopping trips.

As I walked into Hot Topic I couldn`t help but smile as the voice of Alice Cooper flooded my ears. I looked around the store, looking at band shirts and different CD`s. And for some unfortunate reason I came across a Justin Bieber CD, which I put an Wednesday 13 CD over. I swear, some things just should not be in this store.

I grabbed a couple belts, CD`s and shirts as I went through the store, loving the amazing music playing. They were playing music that ranged from Rob Zombie to Suicide Silence to Avenged Sevenfold and Marilyn Manson. It was safe to say I loved the store in this mall.

While walking around I accidentally bumped into a very tall guy with black hair, lots of tattoos and two piercings. He was also pretty cute.

"Sorry, I wasn`t watching where I was going."

The man shook his head and smiled, "Nah. It was my fault. I was texting my friend and not paying attention."

I blushed a bit, "I am sorry for bumping into you."

He chuckled, "Its fine really. I`m Mike by the way."

"I`m Zhenya."

"Its nice to meet you, Zhenya."

I nodded, "Its nice to meet you too."

"Are you doing anything after this?"

"Probably. Iv`e unfortunately been dragged to the mall for a shopping trip with my dad`s girlfriend. But I can try and get away from her."

Mike grinned at my words, "Really? You think you can?"

I laughed at how excited he was and nodded, "Yeah. I`m pretty sure I can get away from her for a while."

"That`s great. I was about to meet my friends at the food court. Want to join?"

I nodded, "Sure. Just let me get this stuff."

He nodded and followed as I went to the register and checked out. After I payed for my stuff I grabbed my bags and I left Hot Topic with Mike and started our walk to the food court.

"So, what are these friends of yours like?"

Mike let out a laugh and grinned at me, "You`ll have to wait and see. But I`m pretty sure you`ll love them."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short, and a bit of a filler but....SHE MET MIKE! The rest of the guys will show up in chapter four. I originally wasn`t going to make this chapter so short, but it just kind of came out that way. Anyway, thank you guys for commenting and subscribing. I love hearing what you have to say. On that note, please keep commenting and subscribing. Thank you!