Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"Reich Mir Die Hand"

When I got down stairs I walked into the dining room where my dad and Kate were putting dinner and plates on the table. And of course it had to be one of my favorite pastas. I wonder if it was my dad`s way of trying to make up for making out with Kate in the kitchen. I doubt it.

"You ready to eat, kiddo?" My dad asked when he noticed I had walked into the room.

I simply nodded and walked into the kitchen. I got a glass of water then walked back into the dining room, taking a seat at the table. After fixing my plate we started to eat. And that`s where it all started.

"Zhenya, did your dad talk to you about those boys yet?"

"Yes.."

"Good. I hope you aren`t going to see them again. They seem like a bad influence."

I let out a snort and looked up at her, "Bad influence? Are you that stupid? You are more of a bad influence than they are."

"Now, kiddo...that`s not a fair comparison and you know it."

"Your dad is right. Besides, you have no right to speak to me that way in the first place."

I glared at her and took the last bite of my food before responding, "Fuck off."

"Zhenya!" My dad scolded. He was getting pissed but I didn`t care.

"You are not my mother," I paused to give her the most evil look I could muster then continued, "You will never be my mother. You are nothing but a gold digging whore."

"Go to your room!" Kate and my father yelled in unison.

I took a sip of my drink, flipped off Kate then walked up the stairs to my room. I shut and locked my door and went into my bathroom. I took my hair out of the towel and blow dried it before brushing it out. I walked back into my room and grabbed my cell phone.

I turned it on and quickly looked for Mike`s number in my contacts. Once I found it I hit send and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mike. Its Zhenya. Where are you and what time do you want me there?"

"I knew you`d come around!" Mike exclaimed into the cell phone then gave me directions and told me to be there at eight thirty.

"See you there, Zee."

"See you there," I murmured before hanging up.

I quickly looked at the clock on my phone and held back a grown. I had to be there in forty five minutes. Now let`s hope that`s enough time for me to get ready and get out of this house. Well, sneak out of this house. Don`t get me wrong, I`ve snuck out plenty of times before but this is a new house and it will be more difficult.

I went over to my closet to start looking for something to wear, including shoes and possibly tights. Almost fifteen minutes later I was dressed and had my shoes on. I went into the bathroom and quickly did my make up, leaving it a little simple but dark. I then put on some dark red lipstick and excited the bathroom.

I checked the time again then put my cell in my pocket. It was eight twenty. I needed to get going now. I went over to my bedroom window and slowly opened it. It wouldn`t bee too hard to shimmy down the roof. Iv`e done it a couple times before.

I made sure all the lights in my room were off before I went back to the window and slowly crawled out onto the roof. I made sure the curtains were shut and there was a small gap so I could re-open the window, but the gap wouldn`t be visible in case my dad somehow got into my room.

After extremely carefully shimmying down the roof I made my way over to a tree by the side of the house. I climbed down it as far as I could then jumped the remanding five feet onto the ground. Now time to make it out of here to Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn`t going to be so short but it kind of turned out that way. The next chapter should be longer though. Anyway, thank you so much for the second recommendation. Hopefully I can get some comments on this chapter because I miss reading them. So please keep commenting, subscribing and recommending. Thank you! :)

Zhenya`s clothes.