Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"I Need To Get My Mind Off My Home Life For A While."

I quickly ran from my house and down the street till I came to the stop sign at the very end of the street. I made a left and continued to run down the sidewalk and after running by two more streets I made a right on Mockingbird: Mike`s street.

I continued to run under the ever so bright street lights until I reached a fairly big house with the address Mike gave me. I couldn`t really see the color of the house because it was so dark, but it almost looked blue.

After moving between the five cars in the driveway I went up to the front door and knocked, biting my lip in nervousness. Minutes later the door was opened by Vic. He grinned and quickly pulled me into a hug, which I returned.

"I`m so glad you could make it."

"Me too, anything to get out of that damn house," I said as Vic lead me into the house and into Mike`s arms.

"What happened Zee? Who do we have to ruff up for upsetting you?"

I smiled a bit at his words and hugged him, "Its nothing like that. I just got into a fight with Kate, and in turn with my dad."

"He needs to kick her physco ass to the curb," Tony stated, making me start laughing.

"And I thought Jamie was the funny one. Thank you Tony," I said as I gave him a hug.

"You are very welcome. And Jamie isn`t the only funny guy here. He makes most of the jokes, but we`re funny too."

I nodded at Vic`s words as I was pulled into a big hug by Jamie.

"Pssh. I`m the funny guy and we all know it," Jamie said as he pulled a funny face, making me giggle a little.

I went over to the couch with Tony, where Mike and Vic sat. Before I could sit down Mike pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes but none the less leaned back against his chest.

"So, where are we going? I need to get my mind of my home life for a while." By the time I had finished speaking Mike tightened his grip on my waist in a very protective manner. I gently patted his hand in an effort to calm him down. Thankfully it worked.

"We were planning on going to the beach, have a bonfire and just have fun. Its sort of a tradition we have during the summer. But, if you aren`t feeling up to going out we can hang out here."

"The beach sounds good to me."

The boys cheered and Vic, Tony and Jamie got off the couch, quickly pulling on their shoes. I got off Mike`s lap and pulled him up off the couch.

"So, who`s car are we going to take to get there?"

"You`ll be riding with Mike and Vic, while Tony will be riding with me," Jaime said as he pulled some keys from his pocket.

"Let`s go then."

The guys laughed and we headed out of the house, making sure to lock the door before we got in our cars and headed to the beach. About thirty minutes later we were pulling up to the beach. We parked the cars and quickly got out.

The beach was a bit deserted, which shocked me. I figured there would be a lot of people here, even if it is at night. Oh well, I guess it gives us more privacy.

We walked down the beach for a few minutes before stopping at a spot out of the way by some rocks. Vic and Tony went to look for some wood for the fire. Jaime went back to the cars while Mike and myself started laying out blankets to sit on.

"What did Jaime go back to the car for?" I asked, sitting down on one of the blankets.

"You`ll see."

And I did indeed. Jaime drove Mike`s car onto the beach and parked the car just a few feet from us.

"Now we can listen to some music," Jaime stated as he got out of the car with a grin on his face.

I laughed and nodded. This was going to be a great night. I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m sorry its been so long since I updated. Iv`e put most of my energy into trying to write a new chapter to one of my other stories that I`m writing, but I have had writers block. I might not be able to update next week because my dad has once again got it in his head that I can only be on the computer for a few short hours a day. But I will be updating again this month. Just bare with me for a while. Please keep commenting guys, it makes me want to write more and I enjoy reading them. So please keep commenting and subscribing. It means a lot. Thank you!