Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 4

Balz's POV:
"That was fucking insane! Thank you!!" Chris screamed into the mic as we all waved and left the stage.
"That was great baby," Jess said, kissing my sweaty cheek. Ew. "EW! Balz. I should've thought before kissing your cheek. Blech!"
"You should have done babe. My mouth will taste better." I said, flashing a flirtatious smirk at her along with a wink.
"Oooh! You cheeky minx! Get here and get to work then!" She exclaimed jokingly as she batted her eyelashes.
"My pleasure!" I said as I grabbed her waist and pulled her forward. Our lips connecting for a moment and then we pulled away.
"Now go get a shower now that you got your kiss!" She playfully punched my arm and ran.
"THAT'S IT!!" I exclaimed in laughter. Chasing after her and slinging her over my shoulder as I spun her around, she was screaming and laughing. I decided she had enough so I set her on her feet and as soon as her feet hit the floor she stumbled backwards. I grabbed her waist before she could fall to the floor.
"Thank you," she said, pecking my lips quickly. I smirked and helped her stand up.
"You okay?" I questioned. Standing her up straight and balancing her.
"Yeah, I am babe." She said taking a breath and walking again all while the guys are still laughing at us. She raised her middle finger at them. They all turned to eachother and smirked and then ran at her. She let out a yell and ran as fast as her legs would take her. But breathlessness took over her and she was soon tackled to the floor with hugs by a load of sweaty guys.
I walked over to them as they all clambered off of her in tears of laughter. I looked down to see her laid in the fetal position with her hands over her face.
"Is it safe!?" She said, removing her hands from her face giggling slightly.
"Yes, its safe now, Jess!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Phew!! Good!!" She said, grabbing my hand as I pulled her up. "Fuck, I hurt my ankle!"
"Really? Are you okay?" Chris asked.
"Yeah, I should be. It's just a sprain." She replied, almost instantly, as she limped to the bus.
"No, you won't be, will you, Jess?" Devin said.
"Nope, not at all." She said, wincing at the pain it was causing her. "Oh fuck, this is hurting so ba-OW."
"Just take my hand and I'll help you to the bus. Actually. I'll do this." I said scooping her up bridal style. She giggled and nuzzled her face into my chest.
"I love you so much, Josh." She whispered, looking up to me. A cute, warm smile plastered across her face.
"I love you too." I said smiling down at her. "Now, lets take a look at this ankle of yours, shall we?"
She nodded. Wincing at my touch on her ankle.
====
Jess' POV:
This fucking ankle really hurt. I think it was the way I landed on it, I'm not sure if this is sprained, it really really hurts. I think I broke it.
"HOLY SHIT." I heard Balz yell as I was snapped away from my thoughts.
"What?"
"Jess, we need to take you to the hospital, it's broken. Well, at least it looks like it." He said as he rolled the sock back up and slipped my creepers back on and rolled my skinny jeans down.
"Uuuuugh, how long is this gonna take? I don't exactly wanna hold your tour up. Can't you just pop it back into place? You have done before. PLEEEEASE?" I practically begged, saying please several more times, adding a few pretties in there.
"Fine. Here, take this rag. Bite it. It's gonna hurt." I grabbed the rag out of his hand and placed it in my mouth and nodded. He grabbed a hold of the bottom of my foot. And my leg. Before pushing them together with ultimate force, making me scream. Before he did this I took the rag out and forgot to put it back in.
"Jess, why didn't you put the rag back in, you idiot!!" Balz sarcastically yelled.
"HEY, I FORGOT, OKAY!?" I exclaimed. It really fucking hurt.
"Right," he said quizically. Raising his eyebrow.
"I love you babe!" I said.
"I love you too, baby. But, where did that come from?" He asked.
"No reason, just felt like it." I sighed contently, happy with my life, smiling and settling down in my lovers arms. My life was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that I made you guys wait and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that this is reaaally suckish too! D: I promise you guys a better one, okay?