Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 5

Balz's POV:
"FUUUUUUCK!!!" I heard Jess scream in the back of the bus. Me and the boys just looked up, with a look on our faces to say 'what the fuck was that?'
"I'll go see what's wrong with her." Ricky said. Five minutes later I heard Ricky yell "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" So I decided to go back there.
I opened the door to see Jess and Ricky stood on the bed cowering against the wall, with Ricky using Jess as a shield. "What the fuck is wrong with you two?"
"S-s-spider!!" Jess stutters. I tut and roll my eyes.
"Where?"
"There!!!" Ricky says, pointing to the wall of the back bedroom. "It's big right?"
I turn my head to look. Fuck. It is big. "Holy shit!!"
"Balz! Kill it!!" Jess says as I scram from the room to go grab a cup and paper.
"Dude, chill out. What is wrong with you?" Ryan asks.
"Uhh- spider. In the back-"
"KEEP THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME." Ryan exclaims.
"Sure will. I don't even wanna pick it up!" I say walking through the door to the back, holy shit, it is big. Really big. I whimper as I put the cup over it. I turn round to see Jess gipping at it's size and how it's scrambling to get out. Damn, that shit is nasty. I slid the paper under and ran through the living area. "Chris! Get the fucking door! Get the fucking door!"
"Okay! Okay! Quit being such a girl!" Chris yells. Bursting into laughter as I drop it on the floor, jumping up and down on the spot saying 'ew' 3 times. I couldn't deny it, it was pretty funny.
"Jess, it's gone babe!" I yell, Ricky is the first to walk out.
"Thanks 'babe'" Ricky mocked. I scoffed and lifted my middle finger up to the gesture he had just made, as Jess walked out with teased hair and perfect makeup.
"Yep, that's right. While you was out I used that time to get ready. Mwaha. Love you." She said, placing her lips on mine, tangling her hands in my hair, as I took the kiss deeper. By running my tongue along her bottom lip, but nibbling on it softly. We slowly pulled apart, just by resting our foreheads on one anothers.
"Do any of you motherfuckers know where my leather jacket is?" Jess asked jokingly.
"It's right here...slut." I said. Winking.
"Thanks, manwhore." She chuckled, opened the door and her face frowned. She closed the door and turned to us. "It's fucking raining. I didn't tease my hair and do my best makeup for it to fucking rain. Goddamn god for needing to pis-AAHH! BALZ THAT SPIDER IS BACK!! ITS THERE!! AHH! BALZ GET IT!" She yelled, running to the couch and immediately jumping on Ryan's lap.
Chris picked it up and went towards Jess with the spider crawling all over his hand, with a crazy kinda grin on his face. He held it up in front of Jess and she screamed.
"FUCK OFF!!" She yelled, nuzzling into Ryan's neck. She loved Ryan like a brother, their relationship with eachother is cute (brother, sister, obviously. She's my bitch ;) ) It's great.
And so, Chris obeyed and took it outside for the last time, hoping it wouldn't return. Damn, I didn't too. It's weird, she can hold a snake, a bearded dragon and stuff, but she hates spiders. Weird shit.
====
Jess' POV:
Right now I was fearing life. SPIDERS WERE ON THE LOOSE. GAH! HIDE THE KIDS!!
"Phew! Thank god that monster is gone!!" I say.
"Monster? Bitch please." Chris commented, whipping his hair out of his face.
"Oh, you did not just go there!" I say, snapping my fingers in his face.
"Oh yes I did!" Chris retorted. Snapping his fingers in a Z-formation. Just like a slutty, blonde haired bleacher at high school who was on the cheer squad would do. Oh man. His impressions are just...amazing. And within 5 minutes after that I was on the floor in a ball rocking backwards and forwards (which the guys seemed to find hilarious) in a fit of laughter. Goddamn I hate their guts sometimes.
"Okay - Jess you can calm down now, okay?" Ricky said, calming himself down.
"You can't speak! Fucking look at you! You're still laughing yourself." I manage to spit out just before being thrown back into a laughing fit. Struggling to breathe, I ended up coughing my guts up while still laughing.
"I'm fine! I'm fine!" I said, clearing my throat, and sniggering a tiny bit more.
"NOW DON'T START THIS AGAIN." Balz says and glares right through me. A death glare I was all too familiar with.
"Why?" I pouted.
"Because, instead of using those lips for laughing, you can come over here and I'll use these lips to kiss you with, does that sound like a better plan to you?" Balz cooed. With the guys going 'ewww.'
"Mmmmm yeah." I nodded and plonked myself on his lap, earning a groan and a gasp from him.
"Someones sexually excited already and I just got here." I whispered, with a devious smirk plastering my face. Winking at the same time.
"Mmmm, yeah baby, of course." Balz says, nibbling at my ear lobe, earning a moan that was only audible for Balz to hear, it was barely audible for the others. I see he grinned like a child.
"Hey Balz, and Jess. We're just going out to Buffalo Wild Wings, you wanna come?" Angelo asks. God, that man and his chicken wing obsessions.
"Uhh, no thanks we're perfectly fine here." Balz answers. I scrunch my face up, confused.
"Why'd you do that?" I ask as the guys exited and locked up the RV.
"So I could do this." He says, before attaching my lips to his roughly, sucking and nibbling on my bottom lip as moans started to fall from my lips. This devious man and his games. His lips moved from mine onto my neck, trying to find my soft spot, without fail, he found it, abusing it with kisses and nibbles. And yet again, he succeeded, eliciting a moan from me. Once again.
"Balz, stop. I-I'm not ready." I say, feeling slightly guilty.
"No, it's fine. But, we could make out, a bit?" He considered.
"Uhh, I guess, that would be okay. For now. Or, until I'm ready for that matter."
And he didn't give me time to at least breathe. Planting his lips on mine. His hands working his way up to the zip of the jacket that I put on just minutes ago. He drug the zip downwards until it reached the bottom, as our lips moved in sync as he laid me down on the couch, pulling the jacket of swiftly, before his right hand goes around my waist, and the other, around my neck.
"WOAH!! ABORT! ABORT!! DON'T GO IN THERE!!" I hear an all too familiar voice yell. Christopher Thomas Cerulli.
Me and Balz pull apart, awkwardly. I picked my jacket up and hung it up, walking to the door afterwards. Opening it to find 5 smirking boys. I raised an eyebrow and said, "it's safe, you can come in."
"Phew!! I thought we'd be out here all night!" I hear Ryan say.
"We wasn't intending on fucking. We just made out. Haha, you fucking scared me to death though, Chris. Payback is going to be a bitch for you." I say. He smirks and raises an eyebrow.
"Is that right?" He says. I walk up to him, with the song 'Cry Little Sister' by Aiden playing in the background, it was nearing the end of the song because it was on during the time me and Balz made out.
"Yep. That is right. And revenge is gonna be sweet." I say, whispering into his ear before giving him a little nudge and walking to mine and Balz's bunk and just laying there, my hands behind my head. I sighed contently. My life was finally perfect. Or how I wanted it to turn out, before I was joined by Balz. Snuggling up to me. I put my head on his chest as his hands worked their way around my waist. And with that, I fell asleep to the sound of my lovers heartbeat. Contently comforting.