Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 6

Balz's POV:
I woke to see Jess' head on my chest, her chest rising and falling slowly, pressing against my side. Damn, she was cute when she slept. I moved her head onto the pillow into a slightly more comfortable position instead of waking up with rubber neck in the morning because of my chest.
"Balz, where are you going?" She says sleepily, fuck. I woke her up.
"To make us some breakfast, okay?" I say, brushing hair out of her face. She smiles, with that gleam in her eye, that gleam that she had since day 1.
"I love you, Balzy, but, I can't just let you cook by yourself!!" She says, climbing down, jumping into my arms as her legs wound their way around my waist, I place my hands underneath her thighs for support so she's held up, and she puts her arms around my neck. I spin her around. I set her down on the ground.
"Enough, love birds!" Chris sang as he quickly shot past us. Jess and I scrunch our faces up.
"And you're not making breakfast guys, we're going out for wings!" Angelo says.
"WINGS!!!" Me and Jess exclaim in time.
"I'm going for a shower, door will be unlocked if anyone needs the loo!" Jess says, before reaching up to the bunk, and getting some clean clothes down. She pecks my cheek before leaving.
====
Jess' POV:
I make my way to the bathroom, I open the door.
"HOLY SHIT RICKY!!" I scream before slamming the door and running out. "OH THE HORROR! THE HORROR! I couldn't take it! It was killing me! Oh god!"
"What happened?" Balz asks rolling his eyes. Gosh, such a diva.
"I walked in...on Ricky taking a shit...I saw his schlong! EW EW EW!!!" I exclaim jumping up and down on the spot to go with the three ew's I came out with. And everyone on the bus just bursts into tears of laughter. And then Ricky walks out. I turn and look at him with wide eyes, slowly edging away from him, going backwards toward the bathroom. I look away and leg it into the bathroom, locking the bathroom door and letting out a quick "phew."
I set my clothing down on the counter. And turn on the shower, with the part with the big H on it. Boy, I did love hot showers when I was stressed out.
I took Balz's blouse off, as that was the only article of clothing on my body at this moment, and stepped into the shower. I stood there for about a minute, just feeling the hot water run across the limbs of my body before I grabbed the shampoo, poured some out into the palm of my hand and then lathered it into my hair.
I thought I heard the door open but I shrugged it off and carried on rinsing my hair. I then heard the noise of clothes hitting the floor, now I knew the door had opened. I turned around to face Balz, he was smiling warmly.
"What are you doing, you cheeky monkey!" I say, giving Balz a kiss on the nose. "You locked the door, right?"
"Yes. I did. And taking a shower. What does it look like? And I thought it might save water." He says, sticking his tongue out cheekily as he grabbed the conditioner, squeezing some into the palm of his hands before rubbing the palms of his hands together and lathering it into my hair, massaging it slowly.
"Mmm, Balz. You're so good at this." I say contently in pleasure. Just as he finishes lathering it into my hair I turn and give him a peck on the lips. I grabbed the shampoo, put some in my palms and did the same to him. And then we rinsed both of our hairs and then soaped ourselves and clambered out. I wasn't too bothered about dressing and undressing in front of him any more.
"Balz you go out first." I say. Picking up Balz's blouse, in which that I wore before.
"No, it's fine. They knew I came in here, so it's okay." He says. I nod and fling my arms in the air in frustration and I unlock the door and open it. Walking out to the main part of the bus to put the blouse back on our bunk. I reach up and place it in the bottom of the bunk and I turn around to Angelo, Ryan, Ricky, Chris, Ghost and Allie smirking at me.
"What?" I ask. "What's wrong?"
"We know where Balz went." Ghost says winking and smirking at the same time. Oh fuck this can't be good.
"Oh fuck. Yes we showered together but we didn't fuck, jeez. We just took a normal shower like some lovers do. Okay?"
"Yeah, sure. I bet you covered his mouth and fucked him while you were in there!" Ryan exclaims, working himself into a laughing fit.
I stand there and stare at him with an unamused look on my face as he rolls around on the floor laughing trying to calm himself.
"Now I see why they call you Moose..." I say. He sounded like a Moose when he laughed. Haha awe.
"Shut the fuck up!" Ryan says, finally calm enough to speak. Phew.
"Alright, okay, I'm sorry, MOOSE." He sniggers a little. "RYAN."
"I'm sorry, okay?" He says, just slightly smiling.
"Alright, I'll let you off there. Hey, Allie, I was thinking, do you wanna go shopping sometime?"
"Uhh, depends what I'm doing on the day you'd like to. But if I'm free I'm down for that, I'd love to." Allie says, grinning from ear to ear.
"YAY. I want a new tattoo guys, to add to my sleeve. Only something to cover this small space." I say pointing to the little blank space on my wrist. "What should I get?"
"I think a little Hello Kitty would go well there." Allie says, smiling at me.
"Oh my god. I love Hello Kitty. It would be so cute. Okay, it's settled, I am getting Hello Kitty there. Look, Allie. I have her little bow on my pinky!" I show Allie the little pinky on my right hand, showing her the little pink bow that hello kitty has in her hair.
"Oh my god, I love it!" She says, studying it.
"Oh shit, we got another girl on the bus who is obsessed with Hello Kitty!" Ryan exclaims. "I have to put up with her love of hello kitty EVERYDAY."
"Oh well - get used to it. It was made for pretty little princesses like me and Allie!" I say pouting.
"Oh my gosh I love you!" Allie exclaims.
"I love you too, Allie!!" I think I see a good friendship blossoming between me and Allie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, guess what you got coming in the next chapter.....SMUT.