Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Harry, I'm Harry

“I really want to kiss you.” Harry whispered, I bit my lip.

We were standing too close and I could feel the warmth radiating from his skin, I could smell his aftershave and the way he was looking at me was making me feel weak at the knees.

“Then why don’t you?” I raised my eyebrow slightly.

He watched me carefully as he softly placed his hand on my cheek to stroke my skin, he was looking at me like I was the most amazing thing he had ever laid eyes on and it was making me blush. I closed my eyes and felt him press his lips to mine gently, I groaned inwardly this felt so much better than I thought it would. I felt myself step forward as he did too, our bodies were now pressed against each other and my hands had found their way into his hair. As I parted my lips I felt him run a hand down my side and rest on the small of my back, pressing me even closer to him. I couldn’t get enough of him as our lips worked together in perfect sync and by the way he was kissing me he felt the same. I felt his hand run up my back and into the back of my hair, he tugged it slightly which only caused me to pull him closer to me. I couldn’t help myself as my hand fell from his hair and trailed down his chest to the bottom of his t-shirt. I had never felt so loved before. I then remembered I still had a boyfriend.

“I…” I pulled away and looked at him shocked, he bit his lip, “Ryan.”

“Harry. I’m Harry.” He laughed nervously and I shook my head.

“No. Ryan. As in my boyfriend.” I stuttered and closed my eyes pressing my lips together that still tingled from the kiss, hell my whole body was still tingling from the kiss.

“Oh. Right.” Harry looked at the floor and scuffed his shoe.

“That…” I sighed heavily and clenched my eyes together.

“Was perfect.” He said softly as he stepped towards me again.

I looked at him feeling helpless, I had a boyfriend and I definitely wasn’t this girl. I wasn’t the girl that cheated on her boyfriend but the way he was looking at me I would be any girl under the sun as long as he would kiss me again. I tried to restrain myself but he smiled and his dimples appeared, before I could stop myself I had wrapped my arms around him and was kissing him again. This time I didn’t hold anything back like I had when he had kissed me last time, this time I was kissing him like it was the last time I would do so. He seemed to realize that it might be the last kiss we shared as he wrapped his arms around me and held me as tightly as he could. He was kissing me so passionately that I could feel my lips bruising but I didn’t care. I couldn’t tell you how long we stood there just kissing and holding each other.

“I can’t do this. Not when he’s still my boyfriend.” I said softly my forehead resting on his, he nodded.

“Just stay up with me tonight?” he asked.

I looked over the city, the lights were twinkling back at us and as I glanced back at Harry I realized that if this boy had just asked me to jump off the roof with him my answer would still be the same.

“Of course,” I bit my lip and looked at the ground.

Harry smiled softly and gestured for me to lie down next to him on the blanket, he threaded his fingers through mine as we stared up at the stars.

“There is something about a nights sky that makes me relaxed.” He told me, I smiled slightly.

“I know what you mean, I used to lie on the roof outside my window all the time.” I pursed my lips together, “it was one of the few places I felt at peace.”

I could feel his questioning gaze but I ignored it.

“Tell me a secret about you, that nobody knows.” I looked at him and he hummed as he thought.

“I have liked you since the first time I met you in Nandos.” He told me and I looked at him surprised, “just because you didn’t notice me doesn’t mean I didn’t notice you.”

“I did notice you Harry, there are only 5 of you in the band.” I laughed lightly.

“When I saw you in London though,” he groaned before laughing, “you looked so amazing and then you made the comment about me growing up a lot, you used the term ‘wow’. It was the best thing.”

“You think too highly of me Harry, you always have.” I laughed and shook my head as I looked at the stars, “you keep looking at me like I’m a good person. I just cheated on my boyfriend how are you not disgusted with me?”

“I look at you like that because you are a good person Blair, if you weren’t you wouldn’t feel any remorse.” He propped himself up on his elbow to look down at me, he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, “and as for disgusted with you, I don’t think there will ever be a day that I feel that way.”

“You are very sweet.” I closed my eyes and sighed before looking back at him, “I don’t deserve those words or feelings but thank you.”

“So what is your secret?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“Hmm, let’s see I have quite the selection to choose from.” I pondered and he chuckled.

“Not that nobody knows,” he shook his head, “Louis knows everything about you.”

“Nearly everything.” I smiled before biting my lip as I thought, “okay. I steal a t-shirt from Louis’ packing everytime he goes away so I can have a piece of him at all times that smells like him for snuggling purposes.”

“Nope, next secret we all knew that already.” Harry laughed and shook his head.

“What! How?” I sat up and looked at him as he grinned.

“Louis knows you do it. He always laughs about how he needs to remember to put t-shirts he doesn’t want to wear at the top of his packing so you don’t steal his favourite ones.” Harry shrugged, “so next secret.”

“Argh, fine.” I groaned and flopped back next to him, “I’ve wondered what it would be like to kiss you since I saw you in London but I’ve really wanted to kiss you since you wiped sugar off my cheek.”

“Really?” he asked and I nodded, “cool.”

I laughed at his response which made him laugh as well, soon we were both just rolling around on the blanket next to each other laughing about nothing but everytime it died down we would look at each other and start laughing again.

“Okay.” Harry breathed deeply as we calmed down, “I have a question for you.”

“Okay.” I nodded as I rolled on my side so we were facing each other.

“Will I ever be able to kiss you again?” he asked and I bit my lip as I closed my eyes.

“I have a boyfriend Harry.” I told him.

“Break up with him and be with me.” He reached out and stroked the side of my face, “you are the most beautiful person on this planet and I can’t bear the idea that you are going to go back to him.”

“Harry, let’s just enjoy now. The sun is about to come up and I would really just like to be with you in this moment rather than thinking about things. Let’s just have tonight, so either you kiss me now or you get off the roof.” I told him and he bit his lip.

He kissed me again pushing me on my back as he laid on top of me, I had never imagined that him kissing me like this would feel this good. I was kissing him and pulling at his shirt as he ran a hand up the inside of my tshirt along my side before tracing soft circles on my hips. I groaned and Harry pulled away smirking lightly.

“Are you okay?” he spoke softly in my ear as his fingers danced along the inside of the top of my skirt, I moaned as his teeth grazed my ear.

“Stop it Harry.” I whispered softly, “this isn’t fair.”

“You told me to enjoy now and I believe we are both doing just that.” He mumbled into the skin behind my ear, I groaned but let him kiss my neck and run his fingers softly across my stomach.

I was soon aware of the light increasing, the sun was coming up. I pushed Harry to the side and he realized why, he wrapped an arm around the back of my shoulders and kissed my temple as we watched the sky. The night was over and we watched the sun rise.
“The night is over.” I whispered and Harry nodded.

My phone started buzzing next to me and we both looked at the caller id ‘Ryan’. I looked at Harry and he shrugged, that was it. I stood up as I answered the phone and walked off the roof.

“Hey.” I said softly

“Did I wake you?” he asked and I bit my lip hard in an attempt to push my guilt to the side.

“Oh, no. I was just going out to get breakfast.” I lied as I leant against the doorframe.

“When are you coming home?” Ryan asked and I shrugged.

“I think I might leave early.” I hit my head lightly against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter makes me happy and sad at the same time.

20 comments! That is so crazy. Thank you to all of you that commented!

I also want to thank everyone that has subsribed, all 54/i] of you!

Peace.Love.Skittles.