Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Nandos.

I watched them bound of stage happy with their performances grinning at each other and laughing happily. I smiled leaning against the wall pulling up my twitter.

Seeing those 5 boys this happy always makes my day #1D

My mentions started going berserk as they usual did when I tweeted anything. I started walking towards the room all the boys would be congregated in whilst looking on my phone. I was always into twitter, I normally posted at least 1 tweet that was like a quote ever since my followers had sky rocketed when they realized I was The Blair Monroe Louis Tomlinsons Best Friend and I figured if each tweet helped at least one person that would make me happy. I opened the door and it was silent, I looked up curiously afterall it was never silent when those 5 boys were together. They were all just sat on the sofa looking at me.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow at them sliding my phone in my pocket.

They all jumped on me and I squealed laughing as I was pulled into a giant one direction hug. I saw a flash and the boys all spun around to see Lou Teasdale holding a camera, I grinned and jumped over the sofa and pulled her into a hug.

“Please tell me you are staying!” I clung to her.

“Sorry bub but I’m not.” She shook her head and I growled.

I loved Lou, we all did though but she hadn’t been on the road with us for a while cause Lux got sick and the Lou’s Dad got ill so she had to go home and make sure he was okay. Family always came first, for all of us.

“Why were you staring at me?” I asked spinning around to the boys.

“We read your tweet.” Niall grinned.

“It made us happy.” Harry smiled taking a step forward so he was pretty much pressed up against me.

I saw Lou raise her eyebrow at us out the corner of my eye but I was distracted by the look Harry was giving me. We stood there looking at each other for a couple of minutes and the room was silent.

“Is he going to kiss her or what?” Liam asked and Niall sniggered.

“I think he’s scared she’s going to reject him.” Niall said.

I rolled my eyes and Harry laughed slightly before leaning down and pulling me into a kiss that took my breath away. I pulled away to catch my breath and he chuckled lowly before I placed my lips over his again.

“This is gross.” Louis muttered and I heard Lou slap him.

“It’s so cute.” She cooed, “look at Harry all happy, he’s been crushing on her for so long.”

I pulled away giggling and Harry blushed.

“How long?” I asked Lou, of course he’d already told me he’d like me since the first time at Nandos.

“He told me he liked you since he met you in Nandos.” She smiled and looked down at her phone as it rung.

I hit Harry on the arm.

“Ouch what was that for?” he furrowed his eyebrows together, “I know you have casual violence issues but that was weird.”

“You lied to me.” I narrowed my eyes playfully, “you told me that nobody knew that secret!”

“Oh.” Harry blushed, “oops?”

“Oops? I told you a proper secret!” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled wrapping his arms around me
and pulling me close.

“Is it wrong that I think you look really cute right now?” he asked and I tried to keep my glare but a smile tugged at my lips. Damn him and those beautiful eyes.

“Is it wrong that this makes me happy?” Niall asked Zayn who laughed.

“Kind of.” He shrugged

“Can we eat yet?” Niall asked and I laughed

“Oh Horan you took the words right out of my mouth.” I grinned and moved away from Harry, “let’s go get a handmade burger.”

“Not Nandos?” he asked sadly and I chuckled.

“I think we need to broaden our eating horizons.” I patted him on the back and he sighed nodded sadly.

“We do eat more Nandos than normal people.” Liam commented and Louis hummed in agreement.

“It’s just so good.” Louis sighed dramatically and I laughed.

“DAMN YOU PERI CHICKEN!” I turned around and threw my hands up to the sky and Louis laughed grabbing me around the waist hugging me playfully.

I laughed as the 6 of us continued down the hallway towards the taxi. I looked around at the boys all chatting away and laughing with each other. I was so happy to be here with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because these two chapters are really short and lame.

I apologise but they are just really bad fillers.

Love me still?

Peace.Love.IHateTitles