Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

First Date.

“So I look okay?” I asked Louis for about the tenth time as I stood infront of the mirror in my hotel room.

“You look flawless.” Louis told me not even looking up, I growled and chucked a pillow at him, “what?”

“You didn’t even look up at me!” I whined.

“You look beautiful Blair,” he sighed sitting on the end of the bed and smiling at me, “he’s a lucky guy.”

“Thanks Lou.” I sighed pulling at my dress, “you don’t think I’m over dressed?”

“No.” he shook his head, “you’re perfect.”

“I hate that you don’t like Harry and I together.” I bit my lip as I sighed.

“I don’t hate it. I just don’t want to see either of you hurt.” He shrugged, “I know you both very well.”

“Do you not think we work together?” I asked him and he shrugged.

“I guess, I mean you could but there are so many variables. You need to let him in. He needs to be patient. The list goes on.” Louis shrugged, “if it works then I’ll be your biggest supporter, I just worry about what happens if it doesn’t.”

“I get you.” I nodded and turned back to the mirror, “I wish he had told me where we were going.”

There was a knock on the door and I jumped which made Louis chuckle. Louis went to answer the door as I shoved my phone in my bag.

“Hey.” Harry grinned at Louis who put on a father face.

“Now, remember to bring her back by 10 and no inappropriate touching.” Louis crossed his arms,
“what are your intentions with my blair?”

“To make her ridiculously happy.” He chuckled before grinning at me, “Hey B.”

“Hey.” I smiled softly.

“Wow, you look…wow.” He bit his lip as he looked over me.

“Am I over dressed?” I asked looking down at myself nervously, I was in a cute cream skater style dress with black tights and black heeled boots, my hair was half up and tied with a bow.

“No. You are perfect, as usual.” He held out his hand and I took it happily.

“See you tomorrow Lou.” I pecked him on the cheek before Harry and I walked to the lift pulling my leather jacket on.

“You look amazing.” Harry bit his lip.

“You don’t look too shabby yourself,” I grinned at him.

He pressed a kiss to my lips gently and I pulled away blushing slightly which only made him smile.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Just somewhere normal.” He shrugged, “I didn’t want to do anything big, you told me no big gestures so I thought we could just eat dinner and then I got us tickets to a gig.”

“Sounds perfect.” I grinned, “who’s gig?”

“A friend of mines.” He shrugged.

“Who?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“His name is Ed.” Harry chuckled as I squealed.

“If his last name isn’t sheeran this is a really mean joke,” I grinned as Harry laughed.

“It is.” He nodded.

I threw my arms around him and kissed him happily.

“This is going to be the best date ever.” I grinned as I pulled away his arms still wrapped round my waist.

“That’s the plan,” he grinned at me, “I just want you to be happy.”

“With you Harry? Always.” I smiled up at him.

“I’ll hold you to that.” He laced our fingers together as we walked outside and into a black car.

There were quite a few cameras but it was to be expected, the press had figured out where we were all staying this morning. Harry pulled a face at me as I sat down next to him, I giggled and looked out the window at all the flashes.

“Do you ever get used to it?” I asked him and he shrugged.

“I mean sometimes I just don’t notice them, head down and walk away from them.” He bit his lip, “I find it weird that they want pictures of me all the time.”

“I want pictures of you.” I grinned and he laughed.

“What kind of pictures?” he raised his eyebrow at me.

“Naked ones.” I told him seriously and he laughed, “I’m just kidding. I just want pictures of you being happy. I love it when you’re happy.”

“Something we have in common then.” Harry grinned lacing his fingers through mine and opening the
door when we got to a french restaurant.

"What wanting naked photos?" I asked raising an eyebrow, he chuckled.

"If you want to give me naked photos of yourself Blair you know I wouldnt say no." he grinned cheekily and I laughed.

“This is lovely.” I said softly looking round at the restaurant that was decorated with French nick nacks, there was even a bicycle on the ceiling.

“I’m glad you like it.” He smiled as we sat at a table in the back.

“I love everything French. Paris is my favourite city in the world.” I admitted as I looked at the menu,
“I used to go there a lot with my mum and dad. After she left we still went back there. It became mine and my Dad’s place, if that makes sense?”

“Yea. Was it hard though? With all the memories of her?” he asked curiously, I bit my lip.

“Course it was.” I pursed my lips together, “the first time we saw Notre Dame without her I burst out crying.”

“I can’t imagine ever wanting to leave you, I don’t understand.” He shook his head.

“That’s one heck of a declaration to make.” I looked at the candle on the table, “you should stop saying things like that.”

“Why?” he asked leaning forward and taking my hands n his.

“Because I might do something stupid like believe you.” I laughed softly to myself as I looked directly in his eyes.

We ordered our food and carried on talking about anything we could think of. That was one thing I really liked about Harry, there was never an awkward silence and he always knew just the right amount to push me. He didn’t press any further about my mum and I was grateful. She was a bad memory and I didn’t want her to infect the good ones I was creating with Harry. After we finished we got into the back of another car after dodging through some paparazzi that had found out where Harry was and wanted pictures of us together.

“What are people going to think?” I laughed as we finally made it into the venue with out hands laced together.

“That we’re together.” Harry grinned pulling me closer to him as was walked up the a guy, “we’re here to see Ed. It’s Harry.”

“Styles. Yea I know kid, come past.” The guy stood to the side and we walked down the hallway.

“Mate I didn’t think you were going to make it.” Ed man hugged Harry.

“Like I’d miss you play.” Harry laughed, “this is Blair.”

“It’s great to finally meet you.” Ed smiled at me, “I’ve heard a lot.”

“Hopefully all good.” I grinned and he nodded.

“Harry doesn’t shut up about you.” Ed laughed, “you are one hell of a girl.”

“Thanks, you’re one hell of a guy.” I told him.

“Thanks, maybe we should run off together and leave Harry behind?” he laughed as Harry pushed him, “what is it you even like about this kid?”

“Ah, all the little things.” I shrugged and laughed at how lame I sounded.

“The little things are what makes someone.” Ed ruffled Harry’s hair, “I’ve got to go play to the screaming crowd, we’re hanging out after right?”

“Maybe.” Harry shrugged.

Ed walked off and Harry laced our fingers together and walked down a hallway.

“Where are we going?” I asked

“Best view in the place.” Harry promised and we arrived infrnt of the barriers but just to the side.

“Wow.” I bit my lip, “definitely the best place.”

“Look at all these people.” Harry looked back shaking his head.

“You should be used to it Mr Superstar.” I looked up and him as he shrugged.

“If I ever tell you I’m used to it, hit me.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and my head fell against his shoulder, “I do however want to get used to feeling you in my arms, it’s the single most amazing feeling ever.”

“The feeling is mutual.” I promised him, “aren’t you worried about people taking our picture?”

“I’m not if you’re not.” Harry pressed a kiss to my temple.

“Definitely not.” I grinned, “ahh it’s starting!”

I heard Harry chuckle as Ed appeared on the stage and started playing. I was happily bobbing along and singing with Harry.

“You all look beautiful tonight.” Ed scratched the back of his neck, “I have a couple of mates of mine here tonight.”

The crowd screamed and Ed chuckled.

“One of them just got in a relationship with a girl he’s liked for the longest time.” Ed laughed softly, “I want to dedicate this song to them. This is sofa.”

He started singing and I looked over at Harry questioningly he just shrugged in response. Ed Sheeran was dedicating a song to me and Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh the irony that this chapter is as long as the essay I should be working on that is in for tomorrow.

Ed is kind of important to this story so it was necessary for me to introduce him. I also wonder if anybody has caught onto me placing lyrics for the album Take Me Home in the chapters? The story takes place before they record it so I was like 'I'm going to be sneaky!'

I genuinely can not believe how many people have subscribed to this story. It just makes me want to write more and update it so that you guys fall in love with Blair as much as I have. When someone comments on this I get all giddy and fan girl like.

I read today that you should do whatever it is you do when you procrastinate for a living...I guess I'm doing Harry Styles for a living - tough job but I'll do it ;)

For all you non-UKers that didn't get what I meant in the last chapter, basically One Direction were shown on X factor playing Little Things and we were kind of conned into believing that it was live when actually the guys are in the US. Kind of pissed me off.

Peace.Love.I'mPullingAnAllNighter