Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Ed Sheeran.

“Ed?” I rounded the corner and saw a familiar red head.

“Blair.” He grinned at me.

“You here to watch Harry?” I asked and he nodded, “cool.”

“You guys came to watch me so I thought it was only fair.” He laughed.

“You were amazing.” I grinned, “like insane. Best night of my life.”

“Ah thanks.” He grinned, “maybe don’t say that infront of Harry.”

“Ah he knows it though.” I laughed, “you’re like my musical inspiration.”

“Ah no way, do you play?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I dabble.” I laughed nervously.

“Do I make you nervous?” he asked and I grinned.

“A little.” I nodded, “you’re Ed Sheeran.”

“I’m also ginger.” He said seriously and I laughed, “so you shouldn’t take me seriously, apparently I might not have a soul.”

I laughed at that and he grinned at me. The corridor was empty which was odd, normally there was like a million people running around to make sure the whole show went perfectly.

“Have you seen Haz yet?” I asked.

“Nope, I was just about to try and track him down when you showed up.” He shrugged shoving his hands in his jeans, “shouldn’t you two be joined at the hip?”

“I think you’re confusing me with Louis.” I rolled my eyes at him as he laughed.

“They are quite close huh?” he bit his lip as we walked down the corridor.

“I even questioned Louis about the whole Larry thing once.” I told him seriously, “true story bro.”

“Ha, I like you. You’re funny.” Ed grinned and I laughed.

“Was it the true story bro?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yea, I like that you said it not seriously.” He nodded, “very cool.”

“I do pride myself on being cool.” I laughed and he grinned at me.

Fuck, Ed Sheeran thought I was cool.

“So you and Harry huh?” he asked and I nodded.

“Trust me, I’m as surprised as you are.” I laughed, “I know what he’s like.”

“He’s not as bad as the press always make him out to be. Heart of gold that kid.” Ed smiled softly, “he’s the best kind of friend to have. He’s been crazy about you for the longest time as well.”

“Has he now?” I smirked slightly, “did he used to talk to you about me?”

“Yea, I mean he couldn’t exactly tell Louis how he felt about you so Grimmy and I were forever getting our ears bent about you.” Ed laughed lightly, “he was right though, there is something about you.”

“What do you mean?” I asked cocking my head to the side as we rounded the corner near the boys dressing room.

“He said he’s always noticed that people are drawn to you. That you have something about you that makes people feel comfortable, he’s right. I feel like we’ve been friends for a while and that never happens for me.” He shrugged.

“Wow.” I bit my lip, “I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. You’re the kind of girl I write songs about though.” He smiled, “I’d love to hear you sing.”

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Why do I want to hear you sing? Or why do I write songs about girls like you?” he asked as we reached the doorway, pausing.

“Both.” I looked up at him.

“I write songs about girls like you because you’re the ones that don’t realise just how amazing you are.” He shrugged, “I want to hear you sing because I have a feeling you’d be good.”

“What do you base that off?” I laughed.

“When you laugh, it sounds like music.” He shrugged as he opened the door to the dressing room.

“Ed!” I heard Harry call as we entered the room.

“Hey man,” they man hugged, “thought I’d come see you afterall you came to my gig.”

“Sick.” He grinned, “I see you bumped into Blair.”

“Yea, we’re buddies now.” Ed grinned at me and I nodded.

“Thick as thieves.” I grinned leaning forward and kissing Harry’s cheek.

“Just don’t steal my girl.” Harry laughed wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“I don’t think there is a possibility of someone taking Blair from you.” Ed shook his head.

I walked away from the pair and wrapped my arms around a familiar waist.

“I love you.” I sang in Louis’ ear and he grinned.

“I love you too B. Where have you been?” he asked as I flopped on the sofa.

“Talking to my father.” I told him.

“How is he?” Louis sat next to me.

“You know my Dad.” I shrugged, “not happy.”

“Did you tell him about Harry?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“Yea.” I leant my head on his shoulder, “he’s not sure.”

“Course he’s not.” Louis chuckled, “he doesn’t want anybody to hurt you.”

“He asked me if you approved.” I bit my lip.

“What did you say?” he looked at me curiously.

“I told him you were happy that we were happy.” I rolled my eyes, “I can’t lie to him.”

“You know it’s not that I don’t approve B, I just worry for you.” Louis shrugged, “I can’t see you destroyed again.”

“I know.” I bit my lip, “I get that you guys are looking after me. Your mum is so happy though by the way.”

“That’s cause she loves Haz.” Louis chuckled.

“I know. She said that she couldn’t think of anybody better.” I grinned, “she thinks the perfect mix of funny and serious for me.”

“Course she does.” Louis rolled his eyes.

“She said that we even look cute together.” I bounced slightly.

“I’m over this girl talk now.” Louis groaned and I laughed.

“Fine I’m going to go talk about it with Niall.” I stood up and walked over to Niall, “hello favourite irish person I know.”

“I’m the only irish person you know.” Niall said deadpanned.

“So you’re my favourite.” I grinned happily and he laughed, “so how are you little sugar?”

“I’m alright,” he shrugged, “so me and May are texting.”

“Going well?” I asked.

Niall had met May a couple of weeks ago when we were in a starbucks, we had been talking about the fact I wanted to find a cool record shop that wasn’t in a chain and she had pointed us in the right direction. She eventually came with us because we didn’t understand her directions, Niall is useless with maps and I kept seeing Niall blush and I wanted to see if May was Niall material. Turns out she is and it literally one of the coolest girls ever, we bonded over our love for Fall Out Boy and how people pretended to love Panic!’s second album Pretty.Odd because they didn’t want to admit it was shit.

“Yea.” Niall grinned, “she’s funny.”

“Course she is.” I beamed and he laughed, “you and her so dig each other.”

“What like you and Harry?” he asked and I grinned.

“Louis wouldn’t listen to me talk about him.” I pouted, “so can I to you? I know you love it.”

“As much as I would love to hear you talk about him I think I need to head to the stage.” Niall stood up and I frowned, “we can after if you want?”

“Niall?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Yep?” he bit his lip.

“Why are you such a fan of Harry and I?” I asked.

“I told you. I think you’re soulmates.” He shrugged before walking off.

I stood up as I saw Harry start to walk towards me, he didn’t have to say anything I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands cupped my face our lips meeting into a kiss that made me melt into him. As his tongue glided over mine, I couldn’t help but reach down and run my fingers under his shirt across his abs in a way that made him shiver.

“You’re a tease Monroe.” He groaned resting his head against mine.

“You’re too beautiful for it to be legal Styles.” I grinned as he laughed, “go make some girls scream your name, someone should.”

“Can’t I tempt you into being that someone?” he asked and I laughed leaning forward and kissing him.

“Have fun rockstar.” I pushed him out the door as he laughed.

"That wasn't a no!" he called out as he disappear, I laughed.

“You two are cute.” Ed said as we sat on the sofa.

“Thanks. Not going to the stage to watch them?” I asked.

“I thought you could play for me.” He handed me Niall’s guitar.

“You did huh?” I chuckled running my fingers over the strings, “I’m not good with audiences.”

“It’s just me.” Ed shrugged.

I sighed and bit my lip. Was I seriously going to miss out on playing for Ed Sheeran? I groaned before my fingers started playing the guitar and suddenly I could hear myself singing the notes of Adele’s Someone like you, I had changed the melody around and made it more of an acoustic song. I remixed songs to fit the meaning I wanted to communicate, most of the time the songs didn’t even sound the same. I looked over at Ed as I finished and he grinned.

“I knew you were going to be good.” He nodded, “you write?”

“Yea.” I nodded, “I write, I remaster and I cover. I just can’t do it infront of people.”

I put the guitar down and walked over to the chair where Harry’s jumper had been abandoned, I pulled it on.

“Let’s go see them,” I opened the door and Ed slung an arm around me.

“I feel this is the start of a beautiful friendship.” He told me and I grinned.

“Same.” I pulled my phone out and handed it to him, “let’s trade numbers then buddy.”

Ed grinned taking my phone and entering his number before sendng himself a message so he had my number as well.

Ed - your new best friend. I’m not going to lie, I literally had to bit my lip not to squeal at this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Procrastinator alert. I didn't have this chapter written up until about 10 seconds ago. I decided I needed a chapter between this and the next one so I could set some stuff up nicely. I wrote this in about half an hour so I apologise for the bad quality. However it did prove to be a lovely distraction from my media essay.

Comments make me feel loved and I don't feel loved at all at the moment.

Peace.Love.EdSheeran