Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Harry's Point of View

“Why are you leaving?” I groaned and Blair looked over at me laughing.

“I’m not leaving Harry, I’m just going to get dinner with Lou.” She shrugged turning back to the mirror and pinning a flower in her hair.

“Stay with me.” I watched her as she bent down to pick up a pin that had fallen on the floor.

“Harry.” She rolled her eyes at me, “I will be back in like 2 hours and then we can do whatever you want.”

“Whatever I want?” I grinned and she laughed.

“Maybe not whatever you want.” She shook her head as she put her shoes on.

I loved just watching her do things, everything she did was so fluid and when she caught me looking at her she would laugh and her laugh was the most amazing sound. Blair was everything and more that I could ever even imagine when I thought about my perfect girl. I just wanted to tell everyone how amazing she was but also keep it a secret in case someone better came along and took her from me. The knock on the door ripped me from my thoughts, I opened it and Louis stood grinning at me.

“Louis.” I grinned and he laughed.

“Harry.” He looked behind me, “is B ready yet?”

“Yea, I think she’s just grabbing her stuff.” I shrugged, “keep her safe Lou.”

“Always do Haz.” He shrugged, “I’ve been looking out for her for years, I’m sure no harm will come to her for an hour or two.”

“She’s too perfect for anything to hurt her.” I told him softly and he grinned at me.

“I know mate.” He laughed light before grinning, “Blair!”

“Louis.” She grinned moving past me and hugging her best friend, “ready?”

“For the past 10 minutes.” He rolled his eyes at her and she laughed, literally music to my ears.

“Have a good night.” I told them and Blair smiled moving forward to kiss me.

Her lips touched mine softly and I reached out to hold her face gently kissing her back. She made every hair on my body stand up, kissing her was like nothing I had ever felt before.

“Stay safe.” I mumbled into her lips and she hummed back.

“Blair and Louis time.” I heard Louis sing as him and Blair walked down the hallway, her laugh echoed
off the walls and made a smile appear on my face.

I grabbed the key off of the table and knocked on the room next door.

“Hey.” Niall answered in his sweatpants.

“Why are you shirtless?” I asked walking past him and into his room.

“I was playing pokemon and eating crisps.” He said as if that explained his lack of clothing, “why are you blairless?”

“She’s with Lou.” I shrugged sitting on the sofa and grabbing a crisp from the packet, “so I have to kill 2 hours.”

“Ha, you feel lost without her don’t ya?” he grinned at me as he laid on his bed.

“Course.” I shrugged looking down at the floor, “she’s the only person I ever want to be around.”

“She is pretty awesome.” Niall grinned, “I love Blair.”

“She’s very loveable.” I nodded and he shot me a look, “I’m not telling her I love her yet.”

“Good.” He nodded and I cocked my eyebrow at him.

“I think it’ll scare the hell out of her.” He told me, “but I’m glad you feel how you feel about her.”

“Why do you like us together so much?” I asked him curiously.

“I’ll tell you what I told her when she asked me that. I think you’re soulmates.” He shrugged and I gaped at him.

“And she didn’t run away?” I asked surprised and he laughed.

“Course not.” He shrugged, “for all her talk I don’t think Blair would ever run away, I think she would just feel a bit awkward about the situation.”

“She’s too nice to leave someone.” I bit my lip.

Her mum had really done a job on her. I saw it in her eyes everytime we spoke about our relationship, she was petrified to let me in and I couldn’t blame her. Seeing her with my mum made it really hit me, she didn’t have a relationship with hers at all and it made me sad beyond belief but also really angry. How could anybody ever walk away from Blair? I was distracted by a knock on the door, I looked over at Niall who shrugged and went to answer the door revealing Zayn.

“I’m bored as hell.” He flopped on Niall’s bed and I chuckled, he looked over at me, “why are you not with Blair?”

“She’s with Lou.” Niall told him.

“Why is it so surprising to see us apart?” I asked laughing.

“Well we have been on this leg of the tour for a month and a half and I don’t think I’ve seen you without her since Niall sat with Blair at the front of the cabin and you sat with Louis at the back.” Zayn chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yea well, we’re making the most of the time we have together.” I shrugged, “America is going to be tough.”

“You’ll be fine.” Niall shrugged, “you both care about each other.”

“She’s perfect.” I grinned and Zayn laughed.

“Nobody is perfect mate.” He shook his head and I shrugged.

“She’s perfect to me.” I told him honestly.

We ended up playing with some game on the xbox that was in the room but that eventually made Zayn bored so he left. When the door was closed I pressed pause.

“Niall.” I bit my lip.

“What’s wrong?” he asked curiously.

“I want to tell her I love her.” I told him and he nodded, “wait, why aren’t you surprised?”

“It’s obvious.” He laughed, “so what’s your plan?”

“I know exactly what I’m going to do.” I grinned, “I’ll tell her in Paris.”

“Paris?” Niall asked and I nodded.

“I want it to be special.” I bit my lip, “when we have finish this bit of tour I’ll take her to Paris instead of straight back to London. I need to let her know before we go to America.”

“Do you think she’ll say it back?” Niall asked and I shook my head.

“No.” I bit my lip, “it’s going to scare the living daylights out of her. I just have to trust that we are both right about her, that she won’t run away.”

Niall clapped a hand on my back and shook his head laughing to himself. It was a big step, but she was so worth it. There was another knock on the door and Niall opened the door and Blair was standing with Louis.

“1 hour and 43 minutes.” She smiled at me and I laughed as she walked straight into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head ontop of hers before moving down to kiss her cheek softly.

“It felt like a lifetime.” She whispered and I nodded.

“For me to baby,” I sighed pulling her closer, “I don’t want to let you go.”

“Don’t ever.” She looked up at me and I moved a stray hair off her face.

“I won’t.” I promised placing a soft kiss on her lips.

“Sickening isn’t it?” Louis shook his head and Niall laughed.

“Oh, yea sorry Lou.” Blair stepped away from me, “he was your boyfriend first.”

I laughed as Louis ran and jumped on me giving me the biggest hug. This boy never failed to make me laugh, he was my best friend and I was so grateful he trusted me with Blair.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was set a month and a half later. I'm not going along with any timeline of what actually happened. They are currently in europe and then will be heading back to london for a couple of days before going to America. This is all taking place on the Up All Night tour.

I updated this as a lot of people wanted Harry's Point of View and i had it written up. Still deciding if I'll do a Niall one shot of his date with May. Maybe when it gets to 80 commehts :)

I won't be updating again till Monday I don't think as I am going home. I'm at university at the moment and I don't actually live in England so when I go home it's pretty full on as I don't get to go very often. However when I travel I am at my most creative as I normally just listen to music and write chapters in my head, if that makes sense?

Anyway. Make me smile?

Peace.Love.ILoveMyMulberryBayswater