Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Carbs

@EdSheeran Good luck with your gig tonight!

@Blairr thanks :) Come visit?

@EdSheeran Course! You better not be running off to another country. I’ll be all alone in England

@Blairr Ha no I’m sticking around in the cold for a bit.


I shoved my phone in my pocket and poked Louis face, he stuck his tongue out but his gaze never left his phone. Eleanor and him are having a tough time at the moment, he just wants to be with her and it’s horrible to see him so down about everything. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.

“Thanks B.” he sighed and I shrugged.

“It’ll be okay Lou.” I promised and he nodded.

“I know. I just wish she was here.” He hugged me tight.

“You love each other,” I said softly, “so everything will be okay cause that’s what love is.”

He kissed my forehead and let go of me as his phone rang. He answered the phone and walked out
the room.

“How do they know this stuff about us?” Niall asked.

“Let’s see.” I leant over the sofa to look at the site.

There was a picture of Niall and I holding hands walking through a packed crowd, I was walking infront of him and he had his head ducked down. It had a number on it and next to it was written Niall gets claustrophobic in big crowds so Blair always holds his hand and whispers in his ear to make him feel better.

“They are magical.” Harry laughed as he walked past.

I carried on reading them and noticed that where you could filter who’s facts you were reading I was
now an option.

“That’s crazy.” I pointed and Niall laughed before clicking on it, “Hey H I’m a fact option!”

“No way.” He laughed walking over to read the facts with us.

1078. Louis always complains that Harry kisses Blair too much.

“I swear that’s only happened once.” Harry laughed and I shrugged.

1084. Niall is the reason Blair and Harry got together

“That isn’t really true.” I pursed my lips.

“I did tell you he liked you.” Niall pointed out.

“That one is questionable.” I decided.

1088. Harry won’t go onstage without a kiss from Blair.

“True.” Niall nodded and I laughed.

“She’s my girlfriend, that’s a stupid fact as it’s obvious.” Harry rolled his eyes and I laughed placing a kiss on his cheek.

1092. Blair finds fans obsession with Larry hilarious.

“That is true.” I grinned, “that’s off my twitter.”

“At first it was funny and now it’s all a bit weird.” Harry sighed, “at least they don’t tell you that you’re just my beard. Poor El.”

“I don’t get how people could think her and Lou were fake.” I furrowed my eyebrows together, “they are so in love.”

1104. When the boys put their hands up and step to the side in Stand Up it’s a shout out to Blair
because they all think it sums up her and Harry.


“How do they know that?” Harry asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t know. That’s not even true.” I laughed and Harry and Niall looked at me funny, “is it?”

“It is.” Niall laughed.

“I didn’t know that!” I looked between them, “you think that song sums us up?”

“Sort of.” Harry shrugged. “I’ve liked you since I met you. I would do anything to make you smile. It all just fits us.”

“Hmm, I guess it does.” I nodded, “what’s the oldest one?”

807. Blair is responsible for a lot of the topless photos of Harry on the internet.

I burst out laughing as Harry rolled his eyes at me.

“That one is defiantly true.” He mock glared at me as I carried on laughing.

“I think everyone should see that lovely body of yours.” I grinned and Niall laughed.

“I’m hungry.” Niall complained and I groaned.

“I’m so hungry I could eat anything.” I pouted and Harry laughed.

“Let’s go get something then,” Harry walked towards the door and looked back as we sat on the sofa, “come on.”

“It’s so much effort to move.” I groaned and he rolled his eyes.

“Get up lazy.” He opened the door and I huffed standing up and pulling Niall with me.

“I need carbs.” I told them as we walked down the hallway with Harry on one side and Niall on the other.

“I need mash.” Niall informed me.

“Oh yea, good shout. I could go some roast potatoes as well actually.” I bit my lip.

“And Peri chips.” Harry added and I nodded.

“I think I could just have a meal made out of potatoes and be completely satisfied with life.” I linked arms with Niall and laced my fingers through Harry’s.

“That sounds like such a good idea.” Niall laughed.

“I think I’d need some chicken or like a burger in there as well.” Harry swung our hands between us.

“Roast beef.” I groaned, “god I so want like a full Sunday roast.”

“Ah and me.” Harry pouted and Niall laughed.

“These are my favourite conversations.” He grinned happily.

“Course they are.” I rolled my eyes.

“You’re not much better you know.” Niall told me and I shrugged, “I love that you don’t mind admitting you love food.”

“It’s sexy.” Harry told me and I burst out laughing.

“It’s sexy that I want a plate full of carbs?” I raised an eyebrow and Niall nodded vigorously, “you boys are weird.”

“No,” Harry shook his head, “nobody wants a girl who eats a lettuce leaf and complains that she’s fat.”

“Would you still want me if I was fat?” I asked him curiously and he glared at me.

“It doesn’t matter what size a girl is. It doesn’t count, it’s about how much you like her. Weight isn’t an issue for me.” He shrugged, “I think you’re perfect as you are.”

“Perfect girls aren’t real and real girls are perfect.” I said to him smirking, “I think I just quoted you back to yourself.”

“Funny.” He rolled his eyes at me, “you’re perfect to me.”

“Aw, you’re perfect to me too.” I kissed his cheek happily and Niall cleared his throat so I looked over at him and grinned, “you’re perfect to me to Niall.”

“Thank you.” He smiled happily.

We finally arrived at the cafeteria area and ended up all having burgers and chips, I had peas as well as I felt my plate looked a little yellow. We sat down and ate whilst discussing if we would be allowed out tonight.

“I’m going to sneak out if not.” I declared and Harry laughed, “I’m being serious, I’m over this whole lockdown thing. I need to go out, get drunk and dance till my feet hurt.”

“You can’t go by yourself.” Harry told me and I smirked.

“Guess you’re sneaking out too Styles.” I laughed and Niall nodded.

“I need beer. I’m game.” He laughed and I high fived him.

“I’ll ask Paul but if not we are sneaking out.” I grinned standing up and kissing the side of Harry’s head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feeling low. give me comments to make me happy?

Peace.Love.Idontbelieveinlovetoday