Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Let's go crazy crazy crazy

I laughed happily as I danced infront of the mirror taking a gulp of my vodka and lemonade. I was having a little pre predrink in my room as I got ready to go out. Paul had agreed for us to go out as long as we behaved and allowed guards to loiter. Harry had gotten ready in about 10 minutes and had gone next to door to have a drink with Niall and Zayn whilst I finished getting ready. I pinned my hair back in a quiff before taking it down again and taking a piece of my fringe and pinning it to the side and decided against that. I groaned before turning my head upside down and tousling my hair to try and make the curls I had put in look better. I flipped my head up and it fell down past my shoulders, it looked like I had just had sex hair and beach hair combined and that was a look I was happy to rock. I pulled on my black heels and tugged at the bandage dress I had elected to wear nervously, it was a bright red and I hadn’t worn it for a while. I hadn’t been out in so long and I just wanted to get dressed up and dance. I grabbed my black clutch off the side sliding my fingers through the knuckle duster handle. I looked at myself in the mirror and swiped an extra layer of gloss over my lips. I grabbed my drink and walked out the room knocking on Niall’s door and Zayn answered.

“Wow.” He blinked, “just…wow.”

“Ha, thanks Zayn.” I chuckled walking past him and into the room, “hey guys.”

I waved at the group, everyone was there now and they all looked at me slightly shocked except Louis who was shaking his head and grinning.

“I forgot how hot you looked in that dress.” He chuckled and I laughed.

“I was a bit nervous about wearing it.” I admitted.

“Woah.” Niall blinked a few times.

“Come on guys I don’t look that different.” I rolled my eyes and looked at Harry who was just smirking looking me up and down, “come on Styles, eyes up.”

“You shouldn’t wear a dress like that when we’re going out.” He shook his head and I laughed.

“And why is that?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“It’s making me want to stay in.” he stood up and walked over to me.

Louis and Zayn laughed.

“Come on H I don’t look that different.” I sighed as he placed his hands on my waist.

“You look beautiful.” He told me before kissing me softly and pulling away, “you also taste like strawberries.”

I laughed and sat on the sofa putting my bag on the table as I finished my drink.

“Are we really pre drinking?” Zayn asked and I shrugged, “let’s just go out, I want to get to chatting to some hot girls.”

“Let’s go.” I stood up and Harry laced our fingers together.

We walked down the hall and all got in the lift, I giggled as we all stood there.

“What?” Louis asked as I carried on laughing.

“It’s like I have my own 5 body guards.” I chuckled and Louis rolled his eyes.

“She’s kind of right.” Niall shrugged.

We all stepped out the elevator and walked towards to doors to go outside, as soon as the door opened we were met by a wall of screams and flashes.

“Crap.” I muttered ducking my head into Niall’s back and grabbing his hand.

“Surprised?” he asked and I nodded.

“Are you okay?” I asked him and he nodded, “you sure?”

“Yea, I’ve got you don’t I?” he chuckled and I nodded.

I removed my head from his back and walked by his side, he kept looking at me and grinning which made me laugh. I could see Harry standing by the car waiting for us. He kept posing for pictures with fans but his eyes kept flicking back to me, I knew the fact I went through the larger crowds with Niall the majority of the time made him beyond nervous. As we reached the car I let go of Nialls hand and he got in the car. Harry put a hand on the small of my back, dropped a kiss on my forehead and pushed me gently into the car before getting in after me.

“That was crazy.” Niall gulped looking out the window at the crowd, “how did they know we were going out?”

“I don’t think they did.” Harry shrugged lacing his fingers through mine before turning to look at me, “are you okay?”

“Course.” I nodded smiling, “you shouldn’t worry about me you know.”

“I can’t help it.” He shrugged.

We soon arrived at the club and I got out after Harry but before Niall, we skipped the queue and walked straight to the VIP table that Paul had booked for us. I went straight for the vodka and started mixing a strong vodka and lemonade for myself. Niall lined up the sambuca for us.

“Race?” he asked and I grinned.

“Course.” I laughed and Harry rolled his eyes at us as he made himself a JD and coke.

Niall had poured 10 shots and we each started at the opposite end taking a shot at a time and the winner was whoever got to the centre first. I won of course but only because Louis hugged Niall when they arrived.

“Nice to see you started the party without us.” Zayn laughed and I grinned.

“Oh Zayn, we can play again if you want?” I picked up the sambuca and Louis took it out my hand.

“Now come on Blair, everyone knows sambuca always makes you slutty.” He raised an eyebrow at me and I laughed.

“Give her sambuca.” Harry grinned and I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t need the sambuca for you babe.” I winked at him and he laughed.

Zayn settled on racing Niall and I grabbed my drink and Louis hand marching us both to the dancefloor.

“I missed this.” I grinned as Louis and I messed around on the dancefloor.

“I know.” He laughed as he did a bit of the running man.

I finished my drink and Louis took the glass off me and promised to return with a refilled one. I happily danced on my own, throwing my hands up in the air and swaying my hips to the music, a guy came up and took my hand spinning me around which made me laugh. He then tried to pull me closer and I stepped back bumping into a body. I spun around to see Harry glaring at the guy with my new drink in his hand. The guy silently walk away and Harry looked down at me before wrapping an arm around my waist and pressing his lips to mine. I happily obliged wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

“Get a room.” Louis laughed as he danced around us with Niall.

I rolled my eyes at him spinning round and grabbing Niall’s hand and ducking under it in a ballerina type spin which made him laugh. I messed around for a bit before dancing properly which only made Harry grab my waist and pull me towards him.

“You know I won’t leave your side in a dress like that whilst you dance like that right?” he mumbled into my neck and I laughed.

“Then I best carry on, I would hate for you to leave.” I bit my lip and he growled.

I was getting drunk and the more time I was spending that close to Harry was making me want him. I eventually walked away taking his hand with me, he curiously followed me never letting go of my hand or asking any questions. I spotted a disabled toilet and grinned opening the door and pulling him inside. I pushed him against the now locked door and kissed him. He knew exactly what my intention was as soon as I kissed him, he ran his hand down my back and pilled my dress up, groaning when he realized I didn’t have underwear on – it was a bandage dress I wasn’t going to let there be a VPL. He switched us so my back was against the wall, I undid his belt pushed his trousers and boxers down, he picked me up and entered me, our lips never parting. I moaned against his lips and he grinned pulling away and kissing my neck in the spot that made me come completely undone. We were both aware that now was not the time to do this slowly. I bit my lip my head hitting against the wall as I threw it back, I didn’t feel it all I could feel was Harry and I knew he was as close as I was. I locked eyes with him and bit my lip, I moved so my lips hovered of his and very slowly licked along his bottom lip. He groaned smashing his lips against mine as we both came. He chuckled as his face rested in the crook of my neck, he put me down and I grinned.

“Let me sort myself out, I’ll see you in a sec.” I pushed him towards the door and he grinned kissing me quickly before walking out.

I cleaned myself up and checked myself over in the mirror. Louis was right, sambuca always makes me slutty. Oh well, at least my hair was meant to be looking like sex hair. I excited the bathroom and walked to the VIP section to see Zayn chatting to two girls and Harry chatting to Liam. He grinned when he saw me and I couldn’t help but let out a little laugh. I walked over to the drinks and made a JD and coke and a vodka lemonade before walking over to Liam and Harry. I placed his drink infront of him before taking a drink of mine.

“I thought you might need this.” I smirked at him and he chuckled.

“I am very thirsty.” He took a drink and put it down looking at me curiously, “you make drinks very
strong.”

“Course.” I shrugged, “that’s how I like everything.”

“So you’re only with me for my fit body?” he asked and I shrugged.

“It helps.” I laughed pecking his lips, “alright boys, I’m off to dance.”

Harry growled and I shrugged.

“I won’t dance like that. Louis and I will bust some dirty shapes.” I told him before walking away happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i said i wasnt updating till Monday but I love the next chapter so much that I wanted to update so I could post the next one tomorrow. I have based some of the stuff in this and the next chapter off my own experiences, the bathroom bit isn't don't worry!

Comments make me happy :)

What do people think of the Haylor rumors? Personally I don't think it's real, I think they are probably hanging out and maybe seeing each other but I'd doubt that they will be official.

Peace.Love.SundayRoast