Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

I want to be yours now

Work had been awful. They weren’t happy that I hadn’t brought Harry into work but I just kept my head down and tried not to get involved in any of the games they seemed intent on playing with me. I was not being used to get to the boys, I was worth so much more than that. I was meant to be meeting up with Nick this evening so when it was time to go I was excited for what my evening might entail.

“Blair?” Patricia called out, “can I see you for a minute?”

“Oh, yea. Sure.” I nodded walking into her office.

She gestured for me to sit down so I did placing my bag on my lap and trying not to look too nervous.

“I had a story idea,” she started and I my stomach dropped, “we could feature you in the magazine!”

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“You’re famous now, people know who you are and are interested in you.” She explained, “I think it would be a really good angle on One Direction having you talk about them.”

“I don’t think I can do that.” I shook my head.

“I think you can.” She nodded.

“I don’t want to either.” I shook my head standing up.

“Blair, sit back down.” She crossed her arms.

“I’m not your ticket to One Direction.” I shook my head.

“I think you need to think about this.” She pursed her lips together, “let me know your final decision on Monday morning.”

“Okay.” I sighed, “I’ll let you know on Monday.”

I walked out the office running a hand through my hair as my phone started buzzing. Harry <3

“You have the best timing.” I answered.

“Do I now?” he chuckled, “what’s going on?”

“Can you please just tell me about your day so I don’t have to think about mine?” I asked as I started down the stairs.

“Well I had an interview this morning where I was presented with multiple gifts from fans for you.”
He told me and I laughed.

“For me?” I asked surprised.

“Lots of packets of Nerds, is there a reason for this?” he asked and I giggled.

“I tweeted last night that I really loved the Nerd sweets.” I told him.

“Ah, well now you have about 30 packets.” Harry chuckled, “they might not all make it back though as Niall and Louis have discovered a love for them as well.”

“Do you not like Nerds?” I asked.

“Yea, but I am not eating your presents.” He laughed lightly.

“I give you permission to eat my presents.” I grinned, “it’s crazy they did that though.”

“Our fans love you.” Harry chuckled, “they asked me about you in the interview. It’s weird how interested people are in us.”

“What did they ask?” I asked as I pulled my car keys out of my bag.

“Just about how we were doing and how we were coping with being so far apart.” He sighed.

“What did you say?” I bit my lip as I sat in my car.

“I said we were good and that it was hard but we were coping better than we had thought we would.” He groaned, “I’m such a liar, this is so much harder than I thought.”

“I love you.” I closed my eyes resting my head back against the headrest.

“I love you too beautiful.” He said softly.

“Anything else exciting happen for you today?” I asked.

“Apparently we are having a baby.” He said and I choked on a laugh.

“We are?” I laughed and he chuckled.

“The rumour mill is seriously clutching at straws.” He laughed, “but what is going on with you?”

“I’m fine. My work is being dicks though.” I picked at the steering wheel.

“How so?” he asked curiously.

“They see me as a ticket to you guys.” I sighed, “they have given up asking me to get interviews with you and now instead they want to interview me about you.”

“Oh.” Harry sounded confused.

“I told her I wouldn’t do it and she was all like ‘I think you need to think about this’ and it’s so stupid. I am not being interviewed about you guys it’s so stupid.” I groaned, “how do they not see how pathetic that would be? I’m not embarrassing myself so they can sell a few extra copies of their magazine.”

“What are you going to do?” he asked.

“She wants me to confirm my final answer with her on Monday morning so I’ll tell her again that I won’t do it and if she fires me she fires me.” I bit my lip, “it’s a stupid job anyway.”

“They are stupid if they can’t see how much more than us you are.” He sighed heavily, “I hate they because of us you get treated like this.”

“It’s a good job I love you guys so much huh?” I smiled weakly.

“We love you too B.” Harry said softly and I heard talking in the background before Harry groaned and responded to them, “if you want to talk to her you should ring her yourself.”

“Who’s there?” I asked laughing softly.

“Louis.” Harry huffed, “he wants to talk to you so I’ll pass you across.”

“Thank you!” I smiled, “I love you Haz.”

“I love you too B.” he sighed, “so fucking much.”

“Good. I love you so fucking much too.” I grinned.

“Blair!” Louis sung down the phone.

“Hello Louis!” I laughed.

“I miss your face beautiful.” He told me.

“I miss you face too.” I bit my thumb.

“I got a new pair of Toms.” He told me.

“You need counseling.” I rolled my eyes.

“No I don’t!” he pretended to sound offended, “how is your lovely self?”

“I’m alright.” I shrugged, “I think I’m going to go see your mum on Sunday.”

“Roast?” he asked.

“Of course.” I laughed lightly as he groaned, “I’ll take a picture of it for you.”

“A picture of it?” he groaned again, “I want the really thing. I miss it so much.”

“That sounded wrong, what are you talking to my girlfriend about?” I heard Harry ask in the background and I burst out laughing.

“She’s my best friend, stop eavesdropping.” Louis tutted.

“How are things with you anyway Lou?” I asked.

“Amazing, I’m having so much fun.” He grinned.

“El is with you for a couple of weeks isn’t she?” I asked.

“Yea, it’s lovely just waking up next to her again…shit sorry that was insensitive.” Louis sighed.

“Don’t worry about it Lou,” I bit my lip, “I’m happy you’re happy. I have to go though, I’m seeing Grimmy tonight. I love you.”

“Love you too B.” Louis told me.

“Tell the others I love them.” I said.

“Sure thing. We all love and miss you so much Blair.” He told me and I smiled.

“I miss you lot as well.” I bit my lip, “my life feels so ordinary without you.”

I put the phone down and drove home getting straight into the shower. I was sat listening to music and curling my hair when my skype started to ring, I looked over at it was Harry.

“Hey stranger.” I pressed answer.

“Why can’t I see you?” he asked looking confused with his headphones in.

“I’m in my underwear Harry,” I laughed.

“I don’t mind.” He grinned happily and I rolled my eyes.

“Where even are you?” I asked.

“Hotel room.” He shrugged, “I’m on my own if that is what you are worried about.”

“Ugh, fine.” I shook my head hitting video and continued to curl my hair.

“You look beautiful.” He looked sad.

“It’s nice seeing your face, it’s almost like you’re here with me.” I smiled softly.

“So you and Nick are out tonight?” he asked and I nodded.

“We’re going to see a band and then go out for some drinks.” I shrugged, “is that okay?”

“Yea, I’m glad you two get on so well.” He smiled.

“Yea, we’ve had a couple of movie nights the past two weeks.” I shrugged, “he makes me laugh.”

“What are you wearing tonight then?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“Do I not look acceptable like this?” I asked standing up and Harry laughed.

“Don’t make me fly home to stop you.” He shook his head.

“If it makes you come home I’ll go out in my underwear everyday.” I told him as I walked over to my wardrobe.

Harry laughed as I flicked through my clothes pulling out dresses and holding them against me. I pulled out the dress I had worn to the first club we had been to, I held it up and Harry shook his head laughing.

“I told you if I was your boyfriend I wouldn’t let a guy like me around you in a dress like that.” Harry tutted, “you can’t wear it without me there.”

“Why?” I cocked my head to the side.

“I don’t want any guys taking advantage of my absense.” He pouted and I laughed.

“I’m very loyal.” I told him walking towards the camera.

“You are also very sexy right now.” Harry groaned and I smiled kneeling on the bed infront of the camera, “you have no idea how much I miss you.”

“I can guess.” I bit my lip, “I wish you were here.”

Harry groaned and pouted which made me giggle. I pushed my bra strap off my shoulder and Harry shook his head.

“This isn’t fair.” He sighed and I smiled, “you can’t tease me from half way across the world.”

“You’re right, I need to get dressed anyway.” I pulled my strap up and he groaned.

“I actually hate my life right now.” He pouted and I laughed.

“You don’t mean that.” I pulled out a black dress and pulled it over my head, I stroked down the skirt that naturall puffed out from my hips.

“I love you.” He said softly and I smiled.

“I love you too.” I bit my lip as I knelt on the floor digging around for my black boots.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Looking for shoes, I need a new pair of boots to wear to gigs.” I groaned as I pulled on the shoe boots, “these don’t go with my dress.”

“Who are you going to see?” Harry bit the side of his thumb.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged, “Nick didn’t say.”

“I’m sure they will be great, Nick has good taste.” Harry shrugged.

“I just need a drink and a dance.” I laughed, “I need to have some fun.”

“I know what you mean,” Harry stretched, “I’m going to go out tonight.”

“Really?” I looked over at him as I applied some lip gloss, “who with?”

“Josh fancies it so I think I’m going to go.” He shrugged, “just get drunk and forget about missing you.”

“Forget about missing me?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

“You know I didn’t mean it like that.” He groaned, “I’m just so sick of feeling so down about everything.”

“I know.” I sighed standing up and looking in the mirror, “just remember who you’re coming home to.”

“Always do baby.” He grinned, “you look amazing, I’d have sex with you.”

“I wish you would.” I chuckled, “I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, I’ll let you go though.” Harry sighed, “have a good night.”

“You too beautiful boy.” I grinned and he laughed, “you are too good looking for it to be legal.”

“Right back at you.” He smiled, “we make a hot pair huh?”

“Other couples got nothing on us.” I grinned pretending to pop my collar which cause Harry to laugh loudly, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He smiled.

I blew him a kiss and ended the call before pulling out my phone and ringing Nick.

“Hello beautiful.” He said cheerily down the phone.

“I’m just leaving home, where am I going exactly?” I asked and he rattled off an address, “perfect I’ll see you in like 10 minutes.”

“I’ll be outside waiting for you.” He told me.

I walked out of my building and flagged a taxi down ready for my night out with Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going out tonight so I doubt I'll update tomorrow as I will hopefully be too hungover to move! Yay bad life choices!

Let me know what you think, Harry is in this chapter a lot more than I thought he would be but I like the idea of them just being on skype whilst she gets ready.

Peace.Love.ILoveGoingOutTooMuch