Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

I believe you.

I groaned rolling over and declining the incoming phone call, I was not interested in being alive today. Yawning I sat up and groaned again as the room span, last night was bigger than I thought it would be. I walked into the kitchen filling a glass with water and walking over to the cabinet pulling out Harrys magical hangover cure. As I knocked back the drink I opened the lid on my laptop and went on the Daily Mail website.

Is Harry Styles single again?

The teen sensation was out last night with a member of his crew and wasn’t short of female company. The pair were spotted drinking and flirting with girls throughout the night with a onlooker even snapping this photo of Styles looking suspiciously close to his brunette companion.

Styles has been taken for a long time now and there has been no indication until last night that the pair had split. But with him being pictured cosying up to other girls last night it would seem he had gone back to his old womanizing ways.

Blair Monroe was also spotted out last night with Nick Grimshaw, the pair were spotted stumbling out of a club at 4 this morning and appeared to be a little worse for wear. Onlookers commented on how happy the pair were as they danced and that they were even spotted having a deep conversation as they sat in the VIP area together. Which leads us to think that perhaps the pair are still together and Blair was blissfully unaware of her other halfs antics last night.


I bit my lip scrolling up to the pictures of Harry with the other girls, I looked closely trying to work out if I recognized them but I didn’t. I reached out for my phone and dialed Harry’s number.

“B?” he sounded sleepy.

“What the hell did you do last night?” I demanded and he groaned.

“Blair my head hurts.” He groaned.

“I don’t care at the moment.” I tutted.

“Okay, I’m awake. What is wrong?” he asked his voice still sounded sleepy.

“What did you do last night?” I repeated slowly.

“Went out, got drunk and came home.” He sounded confused, “why?”

“There are pictures of you flirting and cosying up to multiple girls.” I sighed.

“What?” he questioned, “that is ridiculous, you don’t think I cheated on you do you?”

“You look pretty fucking cosy to me.” I bit my lip, “I don’t want to believe it that’s why I rung you.”

“I didn’t do anything B, you have to believe me. I love you so much.” He said softly, “tell me you believe me.”

“Harry.” I sighed my eyes fixed on the images of him in the club, “you can’t be like that and not expect this to happen.”

“I don’t think I would ever expect my girlfriend to think I cheated on her when I spend every moment I can reminding her how much I love and care about her.” He sounded angry.

“Don’t turn this around on me.” I groaned, “I never said I thought you had, I just needed to find out your side of this story.”

“But you’re questioning me.” He said and I bit my lip.

“I’m not.” I sighed putting my head in my hands, “I just woke up to pictures of you with this girl.”

“I was talking to her about you.” Harry told me, “she tried to hit on me but I told her that I was taken so she asked about you. I was telling her how much I missed you and how all I wanted was to have you there last night, so if it looks like we are talking intensly that is why. I was telling her about you.”

“Oh.” I bit my lip feeling guilty, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Harry sighed, “I knew I shouldn’t have gone out last night.”

“Did you have a good night?” I asked gingerly.

“Yea, I guess.” He sighed and I heard him fall back against his pillow, “I spent a lot of it wishing you were next to me.”

“I know what you mean.” I bit my lip, “I only had Nick to dance with and he’s not really my type and I’m not really his.”

Harry laughed and I smiled softly.

“I’m sorry I woke you up.” I ran my finger over my airplane ring.

“Don’t think twice about it, I’m glad you rang me instead of sitting there getting more and more angry at me.” Harry sighed, “how is your hangover?”

“I used your trick.” I smiled, “I feel better already. I think you should go back to sleep though.”

“Probably.” He agreed, “but I’d rather hear about your night.”

“How about you go to sleep and I’ll tell you later?” I suggested and he hummed in response, “just know I wish you had been there.”

“I wish I had been.” He said sleepily.

“I feel so lame needing to have you next to me all the time.” I smiled lightly, “I find myself reaching out for you automatically.”

“I know what you mean,” he yawned, “I wake up reaching out for you in the bed and being met with a cold pillow instead, worst feeling ever.”

“I love you.” I told him, “sweet dreams Haz.”

“Love you.” He said sleepily and then hung up.

I looked around the room biting my lip, before deciding to have a shower and start on my plan for the day. As I sat down on the floor of the lounge looking at everything I had collected in order to start my project I noticed something on the side table, I stood up and walked over noticing it was an envelope with my name on it.

Blair Louise Monroe. I don’t deserve you, as I am sure everyone who has ever met you, even briefly, will agree with. I know you hate big gestures so don’t worry, this isn’t a big gesture but instead one that I thought you would appreciate more. There is a CD enclosed that I have made for you. I know you love it when I sing to you so this CD is me singing some of your favourite songs so that even though I’m not there I can still do that for you.
I will love you forever.
Harry xxx


I squealed and put the CD straight into the player and smiled as his voice filled the room as he sung Iris. I grabbed my phone and sent him a text. Just found the CD, I will love you forever. This is the best gift anybody has ever given me. I pulled up twitter and wrote;

Never love somebody who treats you like you are ordinary – Oscar Wilde

*****


I bit my lip as I stuck another photo onto the canvas, I stepped back and inspected my work. It looked good and there was enough space to add to, I put the canvas to the side and pulled out my phone.

“Hello.” A cheery voice greeted me.

“Hey Anne it’s Blair.” I smiled as I grabbed a pen and paper from a draw in the coffee table.

“Hello love, how are you?” she asked.

“I’m good, how are you?” I bit my lip drawing a doodle on the pad.

“I’m alright.” She replied, “is there something I can help you with?”

“Yes actually. Would you possibly be able to give me a list of all the vinyl records Harry has in his
room? And also the exact make of his player?”

“I can do,” I heard her moving, “do you mind if I ask why?”

“I’m making his house in London feel like a home. It doesn’t feel like Harry at all and when we were in his room there he mentioned that he wanted to take the records to London but it would feel like he had properly moved out.” I bit my lip, “I was going to try and get an identical collection together for his house here, so he wouldn’t feel like that.”

“Oh Blair, that’s lovely.” She said softly and I smiled.

“Do you think he’ll like it?” I asked nervously.

“Oh he’s going to love it.” She gushed and I grinned.

“I’ve made him a canvas scrapbook as well, like the one he has in his room.” I told her.

“That is so thoughtful,” she cooed, “he’s a very lucky boy.”

“Well I just found a secret CD present he left for me so I guess we’re even.” I laughed lightly.

“I’ll text you a list of everything.” She told me.

“Thank you.” I grinned.

“No problem sweetheart,” she said softly, “now, how are you coping?”

“Badly.” I laughed leaning against the sofa, “there are so many moments where I have to remind myself why I can’t just get on a flight and go to him.”

“It’s tough but I would like to think it would be worth it.” She said and I hummed.

“That’s what we keep telling each other.” I bit the side of my thumb.

My mobile buzzed and I saw it was Harry texting me, skype? I smiled hitting reply as his mum told me about a new cake she had baked today, just having a chat with your mum, give me 10? my mum? yea, I’m getting a recipe from her. She’s such a babe.

“Now I better go, I need to get on with dinner.” She told me.

“Okay, thank you for everything and if Harry asks you gave me a recipe.” I told her and she laughed.

“You two are good together and it will all be worth the missing each other when you do see each other.” She told me.

“I hope so.” I smiled.

“Don’t be a stranger!’ she laughed and I grinned.

“I won’t.” I smiled putting the phone down and pulling my laptop onto my lap and starting up skype.

As soon as I signed in Harry started calling me and I smiled as I hit answer.

“Hey beautiful.” I grinned as his face appeared.

“Right back at you.” He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

“I haven’t left the house so I look a state, but I will take that compliment.” I laughed and he grinned.

“You are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” He told me and I blushed.

“Can you hear that?” I asked changing the subject.

“My voice,” he laughed, “so you like it then?”

“The best thing anybody has ever given me.” I told him honestly, “I was laying here earlier with my eyes closed and it felt like you were here. I was just surrounded by you.”

“I miss you.” He sighed.

“I miss you too.” I nodded, “but it will be worth it.”

“I know.” He nodded and then Niall appeared.

“Blair!” he grinned and I waved.

“Hey Nialler, how’s it going?” I grinned at my bleach blonde haired friend.

“Insane,” he grinned. “you should be here B it is nuts.”

“I wish I was.” I laughed, “so you’re good?”

“I’m great.” He laughed, “I miss home so much but I just keep telling myself that if I spend all my time thinking about it I’ll miss out on whats going on around me, you know?”

“Yea,” I nodded, “I know what you mean. How are things with May?”

“It’s all done.” He shrugged.

“You don’t seem bothered.” I cocked my head to the side.

“I saw her on that date and then once more,” he shrugged again, “it wasn’t serious and she obviously wasn’t right for me.”

“Obviously.” I smiled softly.

“When are you visiting?” he asked and Harry bit his lip looking down.

“Not till New Zealand I don’t think.” I told him biting my lip and not looking at Harry.

“That’s not for another like 2 weeks!” Niall furrowed his eyes together and glanced at Harry.

“I know.” I looked down at the keys on my laptop.

“Come for next weekend! We’re doing Universal Studios and Harry is seeing Coldplay, I’m sure we could get you an extra ticket.” Niall grinned and I sighed.

“I can’t get the time off work.” I shook my head, “if I could I would be there, you know that.”

My words were directed at Harry and he sighed before standing up and walking away.

“I shouldn’t have said anything huh?” Niall asked and I sighed.

“It’s just hard.” I put my head in my hands, “being away from each other is like someone taking away the ability to breathe through your nose, it makes living life laboured and a lot more hard work.”

“I didn’t realise you two were finding it so tough.” Niall bit his lip.

“Well it’s not like we’re the only couple apart.” I shrugged running my hand through my hair.

“But you two are soulmates.” Niall said quietly.

“Well my soul feels like it isn’t here right now.” I shook my head as a tear fell down my face, “I don’t know how much more I can take Niall.”

“Oh Blair.” Niall’s face was full of concern and I sniffed, “I wish I could fix this.”

“I know.” I took a deep breath in, “it will all be worth it when I see him. I just keep telling myself that over and over in my head.”

“It will be.” Niall nodded.

“Can you go find Haz for me Niall?” I asked and he nodded.

I waited as the screen was empty and eventually Harry appeared infront of me. He was sniffing and had the ends of his sleeves balled up in his hands, he kept rubbing his eyes and I knew he had been crying.

“I love you.” I told him softly, “please don’t cry over me.”

“I just wish you were here.” He dropped his head in his hands again, “none of this feels right without you. It honestly don’t think I want to do this anymore if it means I can’t be with you.”

“You don’t mean that Harry.” I shook my head and he looked up directly at me.

“I do.” He took a deep breath, “I don’t want to have to be away from you, I don’t want everyone watching our every move speculating when I’m going to hurt you and I don’t want to wake up one more morning without you in my arms. I don’t want this anymore Blair, I just want you.”

I bit my lip and wiped away the tears from my cheeks as I shook my head at him.

“Harry,” I took a deep breath, “you know I just want to be with you but you don’t mean this. You love what you do.”

“I love you more.” He interrupted me and I sighed.

“I won’t let you do anything hasty, I’m going to be with you so soon. It is only 2 more Mondays.” I attempted a weak smile as Harry clenched his jaw, “Harry please just give this time.”

“I’ll walk away from all of this to be with you.” He told me.

“I believe you.” I sighed.

I really did, I knew that if I ever asked him to just quit he would and that he wouldn’t even think twice about it and it scared me more than anything. I also knew that on Monday morning there was something I had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this officially the longest chapter i have ever written. I debated making it two but then i noticed i now have over 200 subscribers which is mind blowing! I also don't want to make this story ridiculously long with loads of chapters, I have a feeling it will probably make it to 55-60 and then end.

I love all of your comments and I didn't have as bad as a hangover this morning as I thought which is slightly worrying.

I also thought I would share with you my triumph for the day, I completed the cookie challenge first time! Like a fucking boss! Shit my housemate and I do hungover.

Peace.Love.Tattoos < think I have finally decided what I want :)