Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Back for you

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door infront of me.

“Come in!”

I bit my lip and pushed the door open, I walked over to the chair infront of her and sat down.

“I assume you have an answer for me?” she asked.

“I won’t do the interview and I would like to stop interning here effective immediately.” I told her confidently as I had practiced with Jay the night before.

“Would you now?” she raised an eyebrow at me, “why would you want to do that?”

“I’m grateful for the opportunity, I just don’t think that my experience here will go further than it already has.” I told her, “if I’m honest I’m done being seen as a ticket to One Direction.”

“Okay.” She nodded, “you know where the exit is.”

I stood up and walked towards the door.

“If you walk out the door don’t ever think to try and darken it again.” She said and I bit my lip before turning around.

“Don’t expect to see One Direction on anything you have your name to.” I told her and she pursed her lips together, “and I wouldn’t count on Ed Sheeran being there either.”

“Are you threatening me?” she asked and I shook my head.

“I’m just telling you that if you always treat people like a meal ticket one day it will backfire on you.” I rested my hand on the handle, “it just so happens that today is that day.”

I walked out the office taking steady breaths as I tried to calm myself down. I got in my car and drove home going through what I was going to pack in my head. I pulled my phone out as I reached the stairs and dialed a familiar number.

“B?” he sounded confused, “shouldn’t you be at work?”

“I left.” I told him, “I’m packing my bag and I’ll be on the next flight out.”

“Sorry what?” he laughed happily.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can be.” I grinned, “I can not wait to see you.”

“You didn’t need to do this for me.” He said softly.

“I know.” I shrugged, “they weren’t treating me right and there is somewhere I would much rather
be. Anyway, travelling around America, New Zealand and Australia sounds like some memories I really don’t want to miss out on making with you.”

“I feel like a kid before Christmas now.” He laughed and I smiled, “do you need me to do anything?”

“Stay beautiful.” I shrugged, “I’ll see you soon Harry, I love you.”

“I love you too.” He let out a woop of excitement and I laughed.

“I have to pack,” I told him, “I’ll text you when I know when I’ll land.”

*****


I ducked my head down and pulled my glasses further onto my face as I walked out the doors and tried to avoid looking at the paparazzi, I didn’t even know how they knew I was flying in today when it had been planned so last minute. I pushed the trolley that was piled high with my suitcases over to the blacked out car and Paul got out and started loading the cases in the back of the. I jumped in straight away and let out a sigh of relief before Paul started driving us away.

“Good flight?” he asked and I shrugged.

“It was average. How did they even know I was here?’ I asked, “more to the point, why do they want a picture of me?”

“Because you date Harry.” Paul chuckled and I groaned.

“Stupid famousness.” I mumbled as he laughed.

“The boys have been in interviews all day but they should be back when we get there.” Paul told me and I nodded.

“Awesome.” I looked out the window at the sun filled streets it was beautiful and just knowing Harry was in the same place made me breathe easier.

“He’s very excited.” Paul told me and I grinned, “and that’s just Niall.”

I laughed and Paul told me about how Zayn had gone out last night and gotten lost so he had to go find him. I was laughing as he told me about the girls who seemed to know every movement Zayn had made that helped him eventually locate him. We pulled up outside the hotel the doors were surrounded by people with cameras and I bit my lip nervously. The lobby wall was made completely of glass and I wondered why management had put the boys in a place where they could easily be seen but as Paul opened the door that was the least of my worries.

“Blair!”

“Are you here to fix things with Harry?”

“Did Harry really cheat on you?”

“Blair!”

I ducked my head down and walked quickly to the lobby door as I opened it the door on the other side opened from another room and I heard a familiar irish laugh. I looked over and my eyes immediately found Harrys, he broke out in a grin before running across the lobby and picking me up wrapping me up in his arms as his lips crashed on mine. I giggled as I kissed him back, it felt like I was in a movie but I didn’t care I was back with Harry and that was all that mattered.

“You know they are all taking pictures.” Paul said appearing next to us with all my bags.

“Let them.” Harry pushed a piece of hair off my face as I stood looking up at him smiling like an idiot.

“Let’s move it to the lift.” Louis laugh pushing us in that direction, “hello my lovely.”

“Hey Boo.” I grinned as he dropped a kiss on my head.

Harry kept his arms firmly wrapped around my waist like he was scared I was going to disappear and as we stood in the lift and I took the chance to really look at him I noticed how tired he looked. I stroked his cheek and he smiled softly at me.

“I’m glad you came B,” he said quietly.

“I am too.” I reached up and left a short soft kiss on his lips, “I love you.”

We got out the lift and Harry led me towards a room all the others boys followed behind us.

“So how have you guys been?” I asked and they all grinned, “what?”

“We want to hear about you.” Niall grinned.

“Me?” I raised an eyebrow at them and they all nodded, “I’ve just been sat around missing your ugly faces.”

They all rolled their eyes at me and I grinned.

“It’s good to be back.” I smiled and Harry grinned.

“It’s good to have you back.” He kissed my forehead as his arms remained around my waist.

The boys broke off into conversation and Harry and I sat down just enjoying being near each other.

“So you really quit your internship to be with Harry.” Zayn said as I stood making tea.

“It wasn’t quite like that.” I shrugged and Zayn hummed, “it wasn’t. They kept trying to use me to get to you guys. I was over the whole situation.”

“Is it hard?” Zayn asked and I cocked my eyebrow at him, “being apart.”

“Of course it is.” I sighed, “I don’t think it helps that we are so used to being around each other, you know? Like we’ve been together for about 6 months now and it feels like years. We’ve been practically living together since we started going out so when we were apart it was weird.”

“So do you think, as a girl,” Zayn started and I looked at him curiously as he continued, “if a relationship was to start when the two people were apart it might work?”

“I don’t know.” I pursed my lips together, “I guess so. If they were more used to it I guess it might be easier. Why are you asking me this Zayn?”

“I like someone.” He bit his lip and groaned as I threw my arms around him happily, “stop it the guys will ask questions.”

“Sorry.” I detangled myself from him, “what’s her name?”

“Perrie.” He blushed and I gaped, “yes, as in Perrie little mix Perrie.”

“She’s so sweet.” I smiled remembering meeting her at the teen choice awards earlier in the year.

“I don’t think anything will happen till we’re back from Australia.” He shrugged.

“Don’t let the distance stop you Malik.” I picked up the mug of tea I had made for Harry and I to share, “what if some other guy snaps her up whilst you’re giving it time?”

I walked back into the lounge to see Louis pinning Harry’s hands above his head as he straddled him on the floor.

“So this is awkward.” I chuckled looking down at the pair.

“He’s going to spit on me.” Harry whined trying to wiggle away from Louis.

“No I’m not.” Louis shook his head at me innocently.

“What were you going to do then Boo?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“Lick his face.” Louis grinned and I rolled my eyes at him, “he told me that my jeans looked like they were getting tight! That I was putting on weight.”

“You two are like children.” I laughed walking towards the sound of a guitar and finding Niall strumming away as he read something on his laptop, “hey cutie.”

“You alright B?” Niall didn’t look away from his screen.

“What are you looking at?” I asked sitting next to him putting my tea on the side, it was a twitter feed automatically updating with tags of one direction, “why are you looking at this?”

“I’m curious what people are saying.” He shrugged.

“Let me play?” I asked holding out my hand and he grinned before passing me the guitar.

“Sing?” he asked and I laughed lightly as I licked my bottom lip.

I started singing and Niall closed the lid of the laptop and just watched me, I looked down at the guitar blushing. After messing around chopping and changing between different songs I started playing some familiar notes to Niall and he looked at me confused as I started singing a rearranged version of Stand up. It was softer and I kept my eyes closed, it was afterall the boy’s song and I had completely changed it.

“Call me a thief.” I peeked an eye open and saw all of the boys now stood in the doorway watching me but my eyes locked onto Harry’s, “but you should know your part. I’m only here because you stole my heart.”

As I finished the note and looked around awkwardly as all the boys stared at me in silence.

“So you got better.” Louis broke the silence and I laughed awkwardly.

“That was amazing.” Harry blinked a few times.

“Thank you.” I passed the guitar back to Niall.

All the boys continued to look at me.

“Stop it.” I covered my face with my hands and fell back on the sofa.

“That was insane.” Niall told me and I peeked out of my face cover.

“Really?” I asked and he nodded.

“You gave the song depth, like you felt every word.” He bit his lip and I shrugged.

“I thought about how it fitted me and Haz.” I told him sitting up and seeing Harry sat on the end of the sofa looking at me curiously.

“It was beautiful.” He smiled softly, “just like you.”

I blushed and Niall looked between us happily.

“This whole thing makes me so happy.” Niall grinned.

“So lame.” Harry laughed as we both pushed Niall playfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
This felt like such a filler. I'm trying to work out a way to connect all the chapters together, i keep getting distracted by the sequal though because it's got a really fun storyline to write.

So hello to everyone still reading this even though i feel like maybe it is starting to drag :(

Thank you for all your comments on the last chapter. Harry all emotional was a result of me rewatching him get all emotional on their documentary after he didn't do great with his solo. Also because I'm bitter about him and Taylor. My theory is that they are friends with benefits because he keeps saying his single but then being all sneaky in the hotels. He can be all sneaky with me anyday.

Peace.Love.INeedToStopTalkingAboutHarryStyles