Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Just another day on tour.

“Harry.” I laughed backing away from him as we walked through the park, “don’t do this.”

“Come on B.” He smirked at me, “it’s only water.”

“And this top is new.” I smiled sweetly at him holding my hands up ready to defend myself.

“Don’t be a baby.” Louis appeared from behind a tree.

“I don’t think this is fair for two main reasons.” I started retreating from both of them, “firstly, I am unarmed and secondly there is two of you and one of me.”

“So?” Louis shrugged, “I don’t care about either of those reasons, do you Harry?”

“Not really.” Harry laughed as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Come on guys.” I tried to reason with them before pointing over their shoulder and yelling, “oh my god Niall!”

As the both looked over at where I had pointed I bolted down the path towards the trailers.

“We are so getting you for that Monroe!” Harry yelled as they chased me.

“Promises Promises Styles!” I laughed as my hand landed on the trailer handle.

Just as I was about to get to safety I was drenched. Head to toe soaked. I turned around slowly glaring at the culprits who was just laughing like hyenas.

“You.” I pointed at Harry, “are not getting lucky for a long time. Get aquainted with your hand again.”

Louis laughed as Harry’s jaw dropped.

“You can’t be that angry.” Harry took a step towards me and I growled, Louis put his hand on Harry’s shoulder pulling him back.

“Blair is dangerous, keep a distance away.” Louis said quietly.

“Don’t be ridiculous.” Harry rolled his eyes and I growled again before opening the door to the trailer and closing it again.

I scanned the room and spotted a mop and bucket, grabbing the bucket I filled it was cold water before opening the door where Harry and Louis stood and threw it over both of them.

“Oh.” Louis blinked, “good job the shoot is over I guess.”

“I’m cold.” Harry whined and I stood leaning against the doorway smirking.

“Don’t mess with the master boys,” I grinned, “I don’t want to have to school you again.”

I walked past the two boys spotting Zayn laughing a little way away.

“Enjoy the show?” I asked and he nodded.

“They had it coming.” Zayn nodded, “they always get everyone else.”

“I told them not to get me wet.” I pouted, “my top is new.”

“You look good wet.” Zayn shrugged and I laughed, “that sounded kind of pervy didn’t it?”

“Just a little.” I laughed as I grabbed a bottle of water and drinking some, “how are things with Perrie?”

“Good.” Zayn smiled shyly, “I’ve asked her to go on a date with me next time I’m home.”

“What did she say?” I leant against the fence and fanned my top to get it to dry.

“Yes.” Zayn grinned pulling out a cigarrette and lighting up.

“Do you still enjoy it?” I asked looking at him curiously and he shrugged.

“Yea, it’s a habit as well.” He sighed, “I know everyone wants me to stop you don’t need to lecture me.”

“I’m not lecturing you, I’m intrigued.” I bit my lip, “I used to smoke occasionally.”

“Did you?” Harry appeared next to me in dry clothes.

“Shoo person who got me wet.” I groaned and rolled my eyes as he smirked, “not like that.”

“Don’t be angry B.” he wrapped his arms around my waist, “you love me remember.”

“So you smoked?” Zayn asked getting back on the subject before Harry arrived.

“When I got drunk.” I bit my lip, “and when I was stressed.”

“Cigarette?” Zayn offered.

“No.” Harry batted the packet away from me.

“I’m sorry when did you become my voice?” I cocked my eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

“Did you want to smoke?” he asked curiously and I pursed my lips together.

“No but still.” I shrugged and Harry rolled his eyes.

“You’re being difficult today.” He chuckled and I sighed before walking away from him.

I didn’t even know what was with me today but everything was annoying me. I scratched the back of my head sighing as I looked up and saw a bunch of fans waiting around to catch a glimpse of one of the boys, it always made me smile how much they loved the five guys I called my best friends.

“Blair.” Harry touched my arm and I turned around, “what’s the matter?”

“Nothing,” I pushed him back out of sight of the fans before they spotted him behind a van, “I’m just having one of those days.”

He pressed his lips together as he reached out pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest. My head rested on his shoulder as I hugged him back, he was tracing small circles on the exposed skin on my back. I didn’t know what was wrong today but Harry’s solution of just holding me made me feel better, like I was home.

“I love you.” I said quietly.

“I love you too babygirl,” he pressed a kiss on the side of my head, “I’m here to talk to if you want.”

“I don’t know what is wrong with me today.” I told him honestly, “I’m just frustrated with everything.”

“Tour does this to people you know.” Harry told me.

“Have you felt like this?” I asked and he avoided looking at me.

“Let’s not talk about me.” Harry shook his head and leant forward pressing a kiss to my lips.

It was that moment that the screams began and both Harry and I pulled away looking confused. I then realized that the van had been moved, I looked up at Harry and awkwardly stepped away. He chuckled before lacing our hands together and waving.

“They just saw us kiss didn’t they?” I asked him and he nodded, “great.”

“Look how happy they are!” Harry grinned and I laughed as we walked towards the other boys, “we should go say hello.”

“I’ll jump in the car and wait for you guys.” I told him pressing a kiss to his cheek.

The boys all walked over to the crowds with Paul whilst I jumped into the car and pulled out my phone.

Nick How’s travelling the world babygirl? I miss your face we should skype date ☺

We should! Let me know when you are free and we can get to it. It’s good to be back with the boys. How’s London town without me?

I looked out the side of the open door and could see all the boys walking along the lines of fans, this is why they did what they did making people happy was just in these boys natures. Niall looked up and caught my eye grinning and gesturing me to come over. I shook my head laughing and he rolled his eyes before waving me over again. Sighing I stood up and walked towards Niall and some of the fans started screaming my name, it was all a bit surreal. Niall laughed at my expression before throwing an arm around my shoulder.

“This is Blair.” He said to a fan who nodded.

“We know who she is, she’s the luckiest girl in the world.” The fan said and I smiled softly, “she gets to spend her time with the best 5 boys in the world.”

“I am the luckiest girl ever huh?” I smiled looking up at Niall out the corner of my eye I could see Harry striding over to us.

“Well hello there.” Harry looped his arm around my waist pressing a kiss to my temple.

“We saw you kiss!” one of the fans said which caused Harry and I to laugh.

“I guess you did.” I blushed and Niall grinned.

“They do it a lot.” Niall teased as I continued to blush and attempt to cover my face.

They both reached forward to sign some of the fans stuff leaving me standing awkwardly.

“Can I have a picture with you?” one of the girls asked and I looked confused.

“With me?” I asked surprised and she nodded.

“Harry loves you so we love you to!” she told me and I blushed.

I stood next to her and smiled into the camera, soon loads of people were asking for photos and I was in a bit of a daze before Louis turned up grabbing my hand.

“Let’s go lovely.” He tugged at my hand and I nodded waving goodbye to the crowd of people.

“That was really weird.” I said to him and he chuckled.

“I can’t believe how nice they are to you,” Louis shook his head in disbelief.

“Why?” I bit my lip.

“They don’t tend to like any girlfriend of ours, let alone like them enough to want a picture with them.” Louis told me as we reached the car.

I slid in next to Harry who was grinning at me.

“How are you feeling now beautiful?” he asked and I grinned.

“Good.” I nodded, “they were so lovely and sweet.”

“So that’s what it takes to make you smile when you’re in a funk?” he asked rubbing his thumb in circles on my knee.

“It was nice.” I shrugged.

“Good job there doesn’t seem to be a shortage of crowds around us then huh?” he laughed lightly and I rolled my eyes.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me. The journey was quick and we were soon walking into our room.

“Are we going for food tonight?” Niall asked was we gathered infront of our rooms.

“I’m having a skype date with Danni so I’m out.” Liam told us and Niall nodded.

“I’m up for it.” Louis nodded and Zayn agreed.

“What about you two?” Niall asked and Harry and I looked at each other.

“What do you fancy?” Harry asked and I shrugged.

“Are you guys just eating or going out?” I asked and Louis laughed.

“I’m not game for drinking, I need to speak to El later tonight.” Louis told us.

“I’m up for casual drinks.” Niall shrugged, “food and alcohol are kind of my thing remember.”

“I remember.” I laughed.

“Do you want to have dinner just the two of us and then meet up for drinks later?” Harry asked and I bit my lup.

“Yea, do you guys mind?” I checked and they shook their heads, “awesome, see you later.”

I swiped the keycard in the door and Harry and I walked into our room, I flopped on the bed and Harry laughed.

“I love you.” He told me as he looked down at his phone texting.

“Who are you texting oh boyfriend of mine?” I asked and he chuckled lightly.

“My mum.” He shrugged, “so what do you want tonight?”

“You.” I grinned and he chuckled.

“That was a given.” He put his phone down and walked over to me.

“Getting cocky Styles?” I teased and he shrugged.

“You’re my girlfriend you’re meant to want me.” He pressed his lips to mine and I knotted my hands in his hair.

I pulled him on top of me and ran my hands under his shirt, he groaned as my nails scratched against his skin.

“B.” he groaned and I giggled.

I placed soft kisses down his neck and along his collarbone, he pulled at my top and eventually pulled it over my head leaving me in my bra and shorts. I pulled his top off and he laid kisses down my collarbone and inbetween my breasts causing my breath to hitch just as there was a loud knock on the door. Harry groaned and I giggled as another knock followed.

“Maybe they will leave if we don’t answer?” Harry suggested and I rolled my eyes at him before standing up and pulling his top over me.

“Hello?” I opened the door and Louis stood infront of me looking stressed out.

“You were having sex weren’t you?” Louis rolled his eyes and I heard Harry laugh.

“No we weren’t.” I shook my head as Louis walked into our room.

“About to.” He confirmed as Harry laid topless and as I caught a look at myself in the mirror my hair seemed to confirm Louis suspiscions, “gross.”

“So is there a reason you are here Lou, apart from judging us?” I raised an eyebrow at him as I leant against the vanity unit.

“I thought you’d looked on twitter so I came to see you.” Louis explained.

“What’s on twitter?” I asked and Louis shot a look at Harry.

“What’s on twitter Lou?” Harry grabbed his phone.

#StlonroePublicityStunt

“What?” I gaped at the trend and Louis bit his lip.

“People can be mean.” He tried to explain and I growled.

“That is so stupid.” I shook my head.

“Why do they even think that?” Harry asked.

“It might be because of this.” Louis pulled up a picture of us going to kiss and I rolled my eyes.

“That was an accident!” I moaned and he shrugged.

“You don’t need to convince me bub.” He bit his lip.

Maybe Blair being on tour is all because #StlonroePublicityStunt to throw us off the whole Larry idea?

“This is so stupid.” Harry closed twitter, “just ignore it.”

“People suck so bad.” I flopped back onto the bed

“B,” Louis sat next to me stroking my hair like he used to when we were little, “you need to ignore it.”

“But…” I trailed off.

“I know, I know.” Louis sighed.

I felt Harry sit next to me and he laced our fingers together.

“I love you B.” he said softly, “that’s all that matters.”

“I thought they liked me.” I pursed my lips together.

“They do.” Louis smiled, “I told you this earlier.”

“It feels empty now.” I groaned and Harry sighed heavily.

“This is why I could walk away.” He muttered and I shook my head.

“Don’t be silly.” I sighed, “I just need to man up.”

“They shouldn’t be able to do this to you.” He said angrily.

“It’s just life I guess.” I pursed my lips.

“We know you never asked for this,” Louis fingers grazed my forehad softly, “we’re thankful you stick around despite it though. I love you Blair.”

“I love you too Lou.” I sighed, “no matter what they say I’d never leave, you guys know that right?”

“Course.” Louis nodded, “we’re besties for life.”

“Fo shiz.” I grinned as Louis laughed.

“You two are cute.” Harry smiled and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re cute too Styles.” Louis winked.

“Larry Stylinson is real!” I laughed and the both shoved me, “what? I love a good bromance.”

“I’m going.” Louis stood up dropping a kiss to my forehead, “have a good night you two.”

“Always do.” I smirked and Louis shuddered.

“Gross Monroe, just…” he shuddered again, “no. Hush it.”

I laughed as he left and Harry wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you Blair Monroe, that is all that matters.” He kissed me softly and I nodded.

“I know.” I pressed my lips against his quickly, “I love you too Harry Styles. I really really do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.

I apologise for not updating for a while, I've got a lot going on at the moment in my head and work wise. I have the next chapter ready to go, I've had it written forever and I have a feeling you guys will like it.

I'm currently trying to link the pre written chapters for this together as this story needs to cement how their relationship is before the sequal. It sets it up for the better side of the story if that makes sense?

As always let me know what you think, it always makes me smile seeing that little orange 1 by Alerts :)

Peace.Love.ImSuchAnInsomniac