Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Moving in

“So the room that I was going to have as an office can be your craft room cause who am I kidding? I won’t use an office!” Harry laughed as I rolled my eyes both of us carrying boxes full of my stuff.

“Only if you’re sure.” I bit my lip as we put the boxes down in the hall.

“Course I am.” He grinned putting his hands on my hips and pulling me towards him, “I’m so happy that you’re moving in.”

“I’m happy you asked me.” I grinned stepping back, “I got you some presents.”

“For what?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“For being you.” I shrugged grabbing his hand in mine and leading him into the lounge, “okay I’ll cover your eyes.”

I put my hands over his eyes as we walked in, I knew he hadn’t been home yet and was excited for him to see what I had done when he’d been away.

“Ta da!” I took my hands away and he gaped.

“You did all this?” he asked as he looked around the room which was now sporting a homely look.

“Yea.” I smiled as he looked around the room, “I wanted you to have a homely home.”

“Well now it’s our homely home.” He grinned, “look at all the pictures.”

He shook his head as he walked over to the book case where I had placed numerous picture frames.

“Where this from?” he pointed to a photo of him and his mum.

“I took it when we were at yours the first time.” I bit my lip, “you both looks so happy.”

“We do.” He nodded his finger tracing down the side of the photo of him hugging his mum laughing with her.

“I got you something else.” I said excitedly, “I hope you love it.”

“I’m sure I will.” He grinned.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the drawers at the back of the room. He stopped dead when he saw what sat on top.

“Is that mine from my house?” he asked his voice quiet.

“No.” I shook my head, “I got you an identical one.”

He stepped forward and ran his hand along the edge of it, I stepped forward and opened a cupboard revealing a set of vinyl records.

“I managed to get all of the records you already had, they aren’t all the same editions but I didn’t think you’d mind.” I shrugged, “I also added a couple.”

He shook his head as he flicked through smiling when he saw a vinyl version of Up All Night and the single Where is my mind that we danced to when I told him I loved him.

“You are amazing you know that right?” he asked and I rolled my eyes, “no you are. This is the most thoughtful thing anybody has ever done for me.”

“I’m glad you like it.” I smiled softly at him as he grinned up at me.

“I love it.” He stood up, “now lets get you good and settled in.”

I smiled as we both walked back out to his car to continue to unload it. We made piles in the hall for different rooms.

“Where is this going?” Harry asked looking at my teddy.

“In the bedroom.” I told him taking my bear off him and cuddling it.

“No it isn’t.” he shook his head, “if that’s in bed with us it’ll steal all my hugs.”

“Don’t be silly.” I laughed putting it on top of the bedroom pile, “he’s just there for when you’re not.”

“I don’t intend to not be there for a long time.” Harry grinned catching my lips in his.

I laced my fingers through his hair pulling his body closer to mine, he fingers danced along the exposed skin on my back and I happily melted into him.

“How can we help.” A voice said and Harry groaned as he pulled away from me.

“Hey Nick.” I walked over to him, “and Louis.”

“Hey bubs.” Louis grabbed me into a hug, “I miss your face.”

“I miss yours too.” I told him, “even if it’s ugly.”

“I’m not ugly.” Louis told me and I laughed, “I’m not!”

“Course not boo.” I laughed and he huffed.

“All the fans tell me I’m pretty.” He told me and I grinned.

“Pretty as a princess.” I pinched his cheeks.

“I’ll take that, Kate Middleton is hot as hell.” Louis grinned and I laughed.

“Come on, Harry and Nick can continue to unload the car and we can go finish packing up all my clothes to bring over.” I linked my arm through his.

“No!” Louis moaned, “that’s going to take all day!”

“You always complain we don’t spend time together.” I reminded him and he huffed, “okay H we’re going to mine.”

“Kay.” He nodded leaning forward and kissing me softly, “Nick and I will unpack some of your stuff.”

“Perfect.” I nodded.

“I can’t believe you two are so grown up.” Nick gushed and we both rolled our eyes, “all domestic.”

“Domestic?” Harry raised an eyebrow.

“Well yea, you two will be doing food shops and planning meals.” Nick listed and I laughed.

“Well yea.” I shrugged, “but we just want to be with each other as much as possible.”

“You two are cute.” Nick commented and Harry laughed.

“Right.” Harry rolled his eyes before turning back to me, “don’t take forever”

“I won’t.” I promised kissing him again, “tonight we can celebrate.”

“Gross.” Louis groaned, “let’s go Blair.”

“Bye!” I waved as I followed Louis to his range rover.

“Nick is right.” Louis commented as we started down the road, “quit messing with the radio B.”

“Ah hush.” I muttered as I channel surfed for a song I wanted, “Nick is right about what exactly?”

“This is a big step, it’s very grown up.” He commented batting my hand away from the dial.

“It doesn’t feel like a big deal.” I shrugged as I resumed surfing the radio stations, “it just means we will be together as much as possible when he’s home and we practically live together anyway.”

“I suppose.” Louis sighed, “I just worry.”

“Worry? I thought you were proud.” I settled on a Kings of Leon song.

“I am. I just don’t want you to regret it.” He sighed, “I just want you two to stay happy.”

“I love him Lou.” I smiled softly looking at my best friend, “when I make him smile or laugh I get this feeling in my stomach. Like that is why I was put on this earth. Like I was completely created to love him, to make him happy is the most satisfying thing to me and if it is the only thing I achieve in my whole life then that is more than good enough for me.”

“Wow.” Louis pulled into my apartment building parking in the guest space next to my mini, “I wish someone would say something like that about me.”

“El does.” I told him getting out the car and walking up to the lift, “she loves you.”

“I know.” He nodded lacing his hand through mine as we stood waiting, “I look at you and Haz though and I’m so jealous. I don’t see how I didn’t see it before but you two are like soulmates or something.”

“That’s what Niall says.” I giggled stepping into the lift, “he’s said it all along.”

“Wise guy that irish one.” Louis grinned and I laughed, “don’t tell him I said that.”

“Course not.” I bumped my shoulder against his, “Love you Lou.”

“Love you too B.” he told me as we walked into my flat, “I definitely wouldn’t be helping you pack up your clothes if I didn’t.”

I laughed turning on some music grinning as Louis started singing along to it. A bit of Micheal Jackson always makes a job get done quicker.

xxxxx


“That was impressive.” I grinned as I sat on the worktop, “I’m completely moved in.”

“We’re a good team.” Harry grinned.

“We have good minions as well.” I smiled.

“That we do.” Harry nodded pulling out a collection of takeaway menu’s, “dinner?”

“Pizza!” I grabbed the Italian takeaway menu.

“Sounds good to me.” Harry nodded grabbing two beers out the fridge, “so I saw my other present.”

“Did you now.” I grinned, “did you like it?”

“I love it.” He nodded, “I love that you’ve done so much to the house.”

“I wanted it to feel more like a home and your room’s main focus was that scrapbook canvas so I couldn’t ignore it.” I shrugged, “do you like what I’ve done cause we can change it if you don’t.”

“It’s all perfect.” He stood between my legs rubbing them softly, “and now you’re here too this place has never felt more homely.”

"How about we skip dinner?" I kissed the side of his neck softly.

"Why would we do that?" Harry asked his fingers stroking the skin on my hips softly.

"We could do more fun things." my teeth grazed his ear, "I can think of a number of things I would love to do to you."

"Can you now?" he chuckled as my hands ran down his chest, "it's funny I could say the same to you."

I smirked before he kissed me passionately leaving me entirely breathless. I pulled away and our eyes locked onto each other and I knew that even though this was a big step it was the right one. He loved me more than anybody else ever had and as he picked me up carrying me giggling up the stairs I knew that for certain. He was my best friend and the love of my life all rolled into one.
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks I know. I apologise.

All your comments make me smile and i love how excited you all were about them moving in together.

Peace.Love.HungoverAsHell